Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Will have you in my thoughts and prayers tomorrow PK and those babies :hugs::kiss::hugs:

HAPPY 33 WEEKS AND HONEY DEW MELON DAY POPPY:happydance:
CANT BELIEVE WE HAVE LESS THAN 50DAYS NOW/:argh:

Happy 33 weeks :)

Good luck for today PK, I will be thinking of you :dust:

PK thinking of you today, I'm praying for good news for you :kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs: x

Poppy and babyhopes congrats on 33 weeks:happydance:

Damita did you BD again last night, surely that eggy has been caught!!:happydance:

PC you too fingers crossed the eggy didn't get away!:happydance:

BD nice bump, you look just right for 18 weeks.:thumbup:

Jenny look forward to your scan pics, are you still staying team yellow?

Tink hope you and Lilyanne are well don't forget our buggy walk again, I really enjoyed it last week.

morning eveyrone else :hi:

I'm off soon to clean my dads, not fun but DH is off today so he can stay home with Keira. xx

Yup we have :sex: every night for 9 nights - surely caught that egg.. we will keep doing it until end of the week minus Wednesday night as I have a scan on the Thursday and they say no sex night before.

Awwww Happy 33 weeks too Babyhopes, into our 34th week now :happydance::happydance::hugs::hugs:

PK thinking of you today lovely :kiss::hugs::kiss:

Damita you got some stamina lol id not last that long :haha:

Coral not gonna say enjoy your day if your cleaning lol, but easier without little Keira i guess :hugs:

afm my son in crown court right now,i couldnt face going cos i know id get too upset if he gets sent down and that will upset him, his friends, sperm donor dad and my OH down there so im waiting here for news.

We BD'd Weds, Thurs, Sat and prob tonight. Wanted to last night but i had awful cramps last night which had me doubled over :(

Good luck Pops and PK, praying for good news xxx

Morning Ding Dongs :hi:

Happy 33 weeks Poppy and good luck today PK!! :happydance:

Giddy for you Damita and PC!!! :happydance:

xx

Morning girls,

Happy 33weeks Poppy and BH I'm sooooo jealous i want to be that far along lol

Damita and PC i'm very excited for you, can't wait for testing but first of all symptom spotting :haha:

Pk, i'm gonna keep logging on from my phone all day even when out just to see what's going on. Good luck hunni :thumbup::kiss:

Hey coral, hope Keira is well, hope cleaning at your dad's won't take long x

Laura, how are you hunni, you are a bit quiet lately, hope all ok xx

Asfm, i hardly slept all night i kept going to pee :growlmad: Weather is not so good, it's going to rain. Bummer! Hope all DD's are well xxxx

Dont you just love the bathroom journey? i cant have a full nights sleep now get up every 2hrs pisses me off grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Laura hows your hips?

Just lurking to see if there is any news from PK, hope everything is alright xx

33 weeks pops, eeekkkkkkeekkkkk!!!!

Took a 26 week 2 day bump picture yesterday and almost fainted, I didn't think I had grown that much, ahmmmm :haha:

Attachments

• bump at 26 weeks.jpg
    bump at 26 weeks.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 5
My hip is more or less the same Poppy. I am just waiting on the Physio letter now, cannot wait to start the exercises, I am sick of feeling like an invalid!! :nope:

Hey Babyd, I am ok, just getting stressed out and worked up far too much lately. I really don't know how I am going to carry on working for another 12 weeks when I am struggling already :cry: Its not so much the pregnancy (although my hip does kill from sitting all day) its the hormones. I am forgetting really simple things, making silly little mistakes, taking everything to heart or the wrong way when something goes wrong either at home or at work and end up literally sobbing my eyes out. Frightened to death of my intense driving course that I start in two weeks (doing 12 hours over two days, 6hrs per day ending with a test). After how I was last time (crying 5 hours solid) I am just totally dreading it :cry:

xxx

Took a 26 week 2 day bump picture yesterday and almost fainted, I didn't think I had grown that much, ahmmmm :haha:

I am 3 weeks behind you PJ...check out my avatar bump pic!! I am humongous so dont feel too bad! :haha:

xx

Ahhh PJ look at your bump.............. getting big :haha:

Physio should ease it Laura bless not nice :hugs::kiss:

afm son's case ajorned AGAIN for reports till 24th Oct i be 37wks then toooo much stress :dohh:

aww pops that's crap. too much to cope with let alone being preggers :hugs:

Tell me about it then 2wk after on my due date my other sons trial with taxi driver for the rape case arghhhhhh de-stress poppy :dohh:

Deep breaths hun, must be a very testing time. We're still waiting to hear what happened to the git who knocked Harry off his bike back in May. We heard that he got 3 months, the system here is just as bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->