Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

It's negative so it is ovulation day (I guess)

https://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg858/scaled.php?tn=0&server=858&filename=xkqar.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

https://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg740/scaled.php?tn=0&server=740&filename=k8rpi.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

https://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg858/scaled.php?tn=0&server=858&filename=xkqar.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

https://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg740/scaled.php?tn=0&server=740&filename=k8rpi.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

I don't get it? Can you explain the OPK testing to me please Damita?

xx

I don't get it? Can you explain the OPK testing to me please Damita?

xx

I think once you get a positive it means ovulation is coming and the first negative after a positive means ovulation or ovulation in 12-24 hours. But you gotta do it with temps as you could get loads of positive OPKs as your body could be gearing up to it and fail and try again.

laura OPKs test for the LH hormone, LH is the last hormone to surge before ov...therefore a + opk means your surging LH...ov will follow in 12-48 hours...thats what i read when TTC anywho...

laura OPKs test for the LH hormone, LH is the last hormone to surge before ov...therefore a + opk means your surging LH...ov will follow in 12-48 hours...thats what i read when TTC anywho...

Ah, right, ok.

So with all the :sex: over the last 9 days Damita, you are bound to be up the duff this time then for sure as :spermy: lives in the body for a couple of days anyway don't they?!?! :thumbup:

xx

P.S. Where is PK?!?!?!?!?!??! I am too giddy, want to know what's happening?!?!?!

x

Ok so its 12.20pm over there PK make be waiting for results? :wacko: ahhhhh hate waiting lol

Still no PK???? What's going on, she must be a wreck if she's still waiting poor thing.

Poppy what a stressful time for you, bloody hell, typically when you don't need it. Hope all two boys will be ok xx

Damita, happy ov day!!!! HOpe you catch that eggy.

Laura, sorry you are having a stressful time, it can't be easy to work with all these hormones. Stay strong hunni and good luck with the driving stuff xx

Hi MC, hope all ok xx

PJ, gorgeous bump!

Hello everyone else xxx

:hi: girls still not finished decorating yet cant wait till its all done well my cousin who i was telling you all about when in to labour a couple of weeks a go and they had to stop it well she went back in friday night her waters have gone there keep in her in till shes 37 weeks she only 34 weeks and shes had a scan today and there is no water what so ever round the bby but they wont start her off feel sorry for her she going to have a dry birth never head that before has any of you girls i will keep you all in formed when i can pk good luck hun fx x x x

:hi:

got your package tink! been using the sudocrem and i do like it. unfortunately they dont sell it here i dont think? hmm.. oh, and DH and i are going to try your tea instructions this week, kind of excited actually :haha: hope you and lily are doing well

laura sorry you are uncomfortable and having a hard time. love the bump pic though, maybe you are on your way to the next megabump.. id be glad to pass off the title :haha: looked back at my bump pics and i looked about how you do at that point. maybe you got a big baby in there! or big placenta too.. nobody ever thinks of that, but when my pathology report came back from the lab for my placenta, it said "larger than 90th percentile" probably half my megabump was placenta :rofl:

mc im jealous of your rhys having such a lovely little schedule of napping and being pleasant and what not! but very happy for you of course.

mila is doing alright, she was fussy all day yesterday and it made me cry, but when 8pm rolled around, it just.. ended completely. and she went to SLEEP! she slept until 245am.. 3 hours of which were in her pack n play.. not attached to me! it gave DH and i some time to be with each other and for me to 'collect' myself after the rough day. it was amazing. just when i think i cant take anymore she backs off a little and i get a break. it seems either i get the fussiness through the afternoon or through the night from 8-12ish. yesterday she didnt eat much throught he day, it was clear that every time she calmed down and then tried to eat, it started to hurt her again. breaks my heart :( but then suddenly around 8pm it didnt hurt her and she was perfectly content, and she made up for the day by eating like crazy and then sleeping a ton. so weird! tomorrow she is a month old! and wednesday is her one month appointment, cant wait to see how much she weighs she seems huge. shes in size 3/6 month right now.

PK WAITING FOR YOUR RESULTS!!

caz-i dont really know about this topic much, but i have heard that 'dry birth' is a myth because fluid is constantly being replaced around the baby. thats why after your waters break you will leak forever until the baby is born. and, i can say first hand that i did indeed leak for the full 24 hours until baby was born. in fact, i was leaking something for over a week! so, even if there is very little fluid around the baby right now, im pretty sure it will constantly be replaced and constantly be leaking. baby has to have water around him/her to thrive in utero i believe? i know that 34 weeks is early, but isnt it a little less risk to deliver the baby now than to wait until 37 weeks and have those huge infection risks? im sure the doctors know what they are doing though and will make sure she and baby are safe. will keep her and baby in mind <3

WOW! Look how negative it is - you wouldn't have believed me if I didn't post it!

Attachments

• IMAG0822.jpg
    IMAG0822.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79