Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

pc- that really is white. was it yesterday that you posted the dark opk pic? it all happens so fast doesnt it! very excited for youuuu

Here's my baby after her swim session :cloud9:

Attachments

• IMAG0819.jpg
    IMAG0819.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 7
Tons going on here, and got such bad tooth ache :cry: stalking for pk ... will post tomorrow xxxxxxxxx

Still nothing? Hmmm can't be good :(
Hope it's because you're too busy celebrating PK x

^ was thinking where is she, I hope she is celebrating too

I can't stay awake any longer - I'm shattered. Going to bed and taking DH with me ;)
oi oi :haha:

I'm sorry it took me all day to post girls. Not good news and I feel like I'm letting everybody down. Beta test was completely negative. Not a trace of HCG. So that's it. Stop all meds and wait for af. I can't explain how devastating this is. I don't know what we're going to do. We don't have the money for ivf again. Dh wants to keep trying on our own but I don't know if I have the heart for it. Knowing what we do about our situation, I just can't go through having my hopes up every month just to be let down b/c the chances are almost nothing on our own. It's just too much. I feel totally defeated.

pk :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: we are all here for you, i dont know what else to say :hugs: :hugs: miracles do happen

oh bollox! im devastated for you too pk..:hugs: its hard to keep thinking "everything happens for a reason" at times like this...i so thought this was it for you...we're all here for you :flower: for a laugh,cry or rant...thinking of you :flower: and continue to keep you in my prayers...xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hi to everyone else..:hugs:

hopes....sending you some :hugs: too, ive had "off" days with Rhys, he is not always good...some days he feeds every 2 hours and fusses in between...it is so hard with a 2 year old running around too, so dont worry your not alone in the fussy baby team!...:hugs: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->