Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

I am so sorry for you and DH PK, words can't really sum it up :hugs::hugs: xx

I don't know what to say PK, i really thought you had done it thiss time. :(
There must be a reason, something we can't see yet. I know that's no consellation though

:hugs:

so so so sorry PK :cry: I dont know what to say hunni, just that I'm here for you :hug: :cry: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Im so upset PK life can be so cruel you dont deserve this :cry::cry: wish you lived nearer so we could give you a hug :hugs: i know its not much, just heartbroken for you :cry:

Morning everyone hope your all well, nothing to report got MW at 12.45pm thats it x

I still can't find no more words PK ... I so wanna make it all better :cry: xxxx

PK i am so heart broken for you and DH, i like the other girls don't know what to say other than i just wish i could hug you and make this all better *hugs* xxx

Hi to everyone else also xxx

Hi everyone. :hugs:

PK darling I am so sorry about your current news. I say current because I believe in a miracle for you. There are so many testaments that the unexpected can happen. When you're feeling up to it return to your faith again. You have such a beautiful, warm and caring spirit. I know you have sent positive karma into the universe and it will return back to you. You have been a rock of support to me(and many others) even in moments when I was down out and ready to just give up. You have pushed me to fight as well as advocate for myself and I will be here to do the same for you!!! But I understand if you need some time right now. My prayers are with you and your family sweetie.

:hug:

I am so so sorry PK :hugs: Miracles do happen though and the second you dont expect it, that :bfp: will turn up.

i know a couple who were on IVF for about 3 years after TTC for 5. Once they came off of it and thought F**k it, they got pregnant almost instantly!

I know its easy for us all to say but you must keep thinking positively and just try not to let to much pressure build up. It really isnt helpful when TTC for you or DH to feel pressurised, its like your eggs know it and just refuse to let :spermy: in.

Just chill out and forget about it for a while and it will happen naturally honey, I just know it.

:flower:

:hi:

got your package tink! been using the sudocrem and i do like it. unfortunately they dont sell it here i dont think? hmm.. oh, and DH and i are going to try your tea instructions this week, kind of excited actually :haha: hope you and lily are doing well

laura sorry you are uncomfortable and having a hard time. love the bump pic though, maybe you are on your way to the next megabump.. id be glad to pass off the title :haha: looked back at my bump pics and i looked about how you do at that point. maybe you got a big baby in there! or big placenta too.. nobody ever thinks of that, but when my pathology report came back from the lab for my placenta, it said "larger than 90th percentile" probably half my megabump was placenta :rofl:

mc im jealous of your rhys having such a lovely little schedule of napping and being pleasant and what not! but very happy for you of course.

mila is doing alright, she was fussy all day yesterday and it made me cry, but when 8pm rolled around, it just.. ended completely. and she went to SLEEP! she slept until 245am.. 3 hours of which were in her pack n play.. not attached to me! it gave DH and i some time to be with each other and for me to 'collect' myself after the rough day. it was amazing. just when i think i cant take anymore she backs off a little and i get a break. it seems either i get the fussiness through the afternoon or through the night from 8-12ish. yesterday she didnt eat much throught he day, it was clear that every time she calmed down and then tried to eat, it started to hurt her again. breaks my heart :( but then suddenly around 8pm it didnt hurt her and she was perfectly content, and she made up for the day by eating like crazy and then sleeping a ton. so weird! tomorrow she is a month old! and wednesday is her one month appointment, cant wait to see how much she weighs she seems huge. shes in size 3/6 month right now.

PK WAITING FOR YOUR RESULTS!!

I think I might be the next Megabump Hopes!!

I will be 24 weeks on Friday and my bump is already measuring 30cm!! Hopefully my MW will measure me at my appointment next Friday and tell me I have been measuring wrong and I am not really massive! :haha: Although when I saw the doc last week about my hip, he asked how far I was and when I told him he said 'wow, you must be having a big baby'! Arrgghh!! :rofl:

Oh PK, I am so sorry :cry: I too am at a loss of words, so I am going to echo Regal and sending you :hugs: Praying for you and DH :hugs:

All ok at MWs baby head down now so she better stay that way :happydance: was petrified about the thought of a C-Section :nope: so thankfully she being good :haha:

PK I do believe it will happen for you also maybe NTNP will be when you will get that bfp, I'm def praying for you :hugs: Still thinking of you constantly:kiss:

Poppy good news now lets keep her that way:thumbup:
xx

OUR NURSEY SO FAR! I HAVENT PUT THE FURNITURE UP YET AND I NEED TO CLEAR THE NON BABY SUFF OUT AND FINISH THE BOARDER BUT IM HAPPY WITH THE PROGRESS:thumbup:

https://img823.imageshack.us/img823/1354/nurseryon2.jpg

[IMG=https://img193.imageshack.us/img193/4527/nursery3.jpg][/IMG]

https://img88.imageshack.us/img88/403/nursery2n.jpg

https://img850.imageshack.us/img850/9829/nursery3s.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
the picture says 'a journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step'

Good evening girls,

Poppy, great news hope your little princess stays head down now. I read you've found a house, excellent! 2weeks and de-stressing can begin :happydance:

BH, love the baby stuff, i haven't bought anything yet :shrug:

Pk, i'm thinking of you hunni, still gutted for you and dh :hugs:

Hi everyone, hope all ok xx

I've been feeling really sick today. I hope its not because i stopped the medication. I have this awful nausea since this morning, yuk. And i think i'm coming down with a cold, not happy about it, paracetamol is not helping me much :growlmad: Any ideas what i can take??

Babyhopes loving the nursery sweetie it gonna look fab :hugs:

BD hope your not gonna get sick again, maybe a bug going around? cold ive just got over one just took same pain killers.... :hugs:

Yes viewed a house other day and didnt think id get it but they phoned and said i had :happydance: expensive being £495 a month with no garden, but its in another town which is a lot better. Korben can finally have his own room cos gage moving out 2 weeks after we move :happydance: few weeks later this one will be here :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->