Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

:hi: girls my cousin got started off at 11.30 am today they put the gel in that was last time i spoke to her so i hope she would of had her now they are calling her mya let you no more tomorrow pk just dont no what to say to you hun i just hope you get a miracle hun big big :hugs::hugs:x x x

Excellent news poppy, shame no garden but if the place is safer than what you have now, it's worth it :thumbup:

Caz, hope your cousin is okay, let us know xx

I posted in second tri, i'm just gonna copy it here. What do you think???

'My husband might not be able to make it to the scan with me. We are both really sad about that. My question is...If he can't make it, do you think the sonographer would let me record a video of the monitor or make a video call to dh???? Recording would be great as they won't tell us the sex of the baby but i might be able to get some help to figure it out What do you think? Of course the most important thing i want to hear is that the baby is fine and sex is just curiosity but i'd like to be prepared.'

Poppy fab news about bubs being head down and also the new house :)

Babyhopes nursery is looking good hun!

Laura i think your bump is pretty :) i still don't have a massive bump but the last week i have really noticed my stomach getting hard especially when i lie down on my back.

Babydream hope your not going to get sick again, i too have had a bit nausea today not too bad though. . . yuck! Can't believe you haven't bought anything yet, you have some serious will power lol

Caz good luck to your cousin. . . mya is a nice name :)

Afm i've had a bit of lower back pain and sciatica pain topped off with terrible cramp in my lower legs at night which has been so bad my lower legs are left feeling bruised lol
I think i am maybe feeling movement, sometimes get a feeling like bubbles popping near my belly button other times my stomach just feels painful certain ways i sit or lie until i move. Scan on Friday :) xxx

PK still thinking about you constantly *hugs* xxx

Babydream im not sure if you are allowed to video the scan or not. . .
Hopefully your DH willl be able to make it x x x

BD i asked if i could use my camera at my 20wk scan to video it for my OH and she said it wasnt allowed to be used in the room. With korben the consultant scanned me with a mobile scanner at 6wks and let my sister video it :wacko:

Caz hope your cousin ok and safe arrival of little one xxx

Hey my sweeties :hugs: thank you again, as always. I know we've said it many times, but I truly mean it when I say I couldn't have gotten this far without you. I'm going to make another selfish post all about me now, so i do apologize in advance for that.

We're back on this roller coaster through hell today. I don't know whether to cry more or be excited or scared to death and all at the same time. Yesterday, when the nurse called me with the results, I forgot to remind her that I was only 12 dpo and ask if there was a still a chance, so I emailed her this morning. She didn't say there was still a good chance, just that they have been "fooled" before. So because it hasn't been 2 weeks yet and because I haven't started bleeding, I am to keep taking the meds until Monday and then we will retest as long as I haven't started bleeding. I really can't figure out if it's good news or just desperate attempts on my part to stave off the inevitable. Also, all this time I was supposed to be taking baby aspirin and I didn't realize it. I could kick myself over that. So I went and bought some today and will start tonight. I don't suppose it will make any difference at this point. Unless to make me bleed sooner if that's what's going to happen. Aaarrrrggggghhhhh. It's all so upsetting and frustrating. Ive been having pretty bad af kind of cramps on and off all day today too. I keep going to the bathroom thinking ive started bleeding already. But my temp went up slightly again this morning, when I would have expected it to go down. On a normal cycle, I'd be expecting af tomorrow. I'll be an anxious mess all day tomorrow I'm sure. I had to go buy a new box of softcups for af too. Ugh. So I find myself praying for a miracle now and at the same time, dreading what is likely to come, again.

I completely agree with your thinking PK, I have this nagging feeling that it's not over. Did they do a yes/no Beat or a quantative with HCG levels shown?

There is still hope then!!! Excellent, sending positive vibes pk and praying that af won't come xxxxxxx

Im not sure pc...I think it was quantitative. I asked if there was anything at all in the beta and she said no. I could be wrong tho I guess. :shrug:

thank you poppy :kiss:

Thank you babyd...yes still hope then. :hugs: That's what worries me I guess. It's the worst kind of let down I think I've ever experienced. Obviously the chances get smaller and smaller with the late negatives too.

I'm still hopeful for you PK :hugs: praying that af does not arrive.

As far as the baby aspirin, did you forget or did the ivf clinic not tell you? xx

Morning :flower:

PK yes i want to know same as Coral if they adviced you to take it? Ive read good and bad about Aspirin :wacko:

Pk im glad there is still hope :) i am desperate for you to get your bfp! Will you keep testing between now and monday or just await the blood draw if af doesn't show? Im going to pray non stop for you xx

Arghhhh BH after BH for last 10 minutes, can tell when your coming to the end when they get regular and uncomfortable :argh:

still excited for you pk, im not giving up hope for you yet!!

mila had her 1 month appointment today she is 11 lbs 5 oz. 96th percentile for her age. happy she is growing. buuuut, her poor diaper rash just keeps getting worse. i had the dr look at it today and he said yeah it does look rather raw, but he said its just that she poops so much from being breastfed. (honestly, she probably poops more than 15 times a day!) anyway he told us about lamasil which is antifungal said to put that on under the diaper cream, but he didnt seem too optimistic that it would solve the problem. otherwise he offered no extra help. her poor bum :( her screaming has been improving the last few days (i feel like i will regret saying that! lol) but ive been not having any yogurt or cereal with milk or anything soooo i dunno.
dr started her on a multivitamin today too which surprised me for some reason. he said its good to just have them taking them no matter what. fine with me i guess lol

i just hope her poor bum gets better :(

poppy i cant believe you are so close to the end, time has flown. has it gone this fast for you too!?

Ouch Mila bum sounds sore bless her :hugs:

First half went slowwwwwwwwwww, but near end now thankfully BH still coming and hurting hate them :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->