Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Hopes it does sound like she may have a yeast infection down there, the best thing for my kids bums when they had that was either anti-fungal cream or aquaphor, I love that stuff! Hope her bum gets better :hug:

when i click on the link to look at pks chart i can never seem to find the current chart. dunno whats wrong with me :dohh:

When click onto chart its the one underneath the main one :thumbup:

pc they dont have canesten but they have other anitfungal creams :winkwink:

Hope PK ok also x

Hello lovelies :hugs: yes, ok here...so far anyway. Temp today 98.42 so really the same as yesterday. I just wait to put them in at night so I can do all the "symptoms" for the whole day at the same time. Af due today but not shown yet. No real cramping to speak of today either although yesterday it was pretty bad. I don't know. I feel much more calm about it all now...like if af does come or the test is negative again like I'll be able to deal with it. At least, I won't be hysterical again. :blush: I'm sure I'll still cry. In any case, I can't bring up the nerve to schedule the beta. The nurse said I could just test at home if i wanted and that's what I'm leaning towards. If the home test is still negative on Monday, then there really is no hope for it, and the anxiety of going to the office for the bloodwork and then waiting all day for the results. Uuuggghhhhh. TOO stressful by far. So I think I'm just going to wait it out.

As to the aspirin, it is part of their normal protocol to start after egg retrieval. It was listed on the original protocol they gave me, but the paperwork after the ER and transfer didn't mention it, so I forgot. :wacko: it was optional to take it, but I would have had I remembered it. We know that it can help with lining and such, but it also prevents clotting (which I do) and can help with immunity issues that might prevent implantation. Too late now in any case. Altho I will take it now until Monday I suppose. Can't hurt at this point.

I really don't know what to think though. I can't stop myself from praying for a miracle, but it just may not be meant to be.

PK I'm glad af has not arrived hopefully shes flying on her broomstick far away! I'm still very hopeful for you I'm still praying for you. :hugs:

:hi: girls my cousin has had her today bye c section mya was 4lb8half cant wait see her pk hope af stays away hun and you get a nice big fat bfp x x x

PK still praying that temp stays up :hugs::hugs:

Congratz Caz awww bless :happydance:

Hey ladies,
PK, FXed the witch flies far away!!! Good thing she hasnt shown up yet!!

Caz and Bob - congrats to your cousin!

Hope everyong else is doing well!!
Have had a really busy week so far and set to get even busier - so hopefully catch up properly on Sunday!
:hugs: and :dust: to all

Hey ladies :wave:
Just popping in to let you know the witch caught me this morning and i forgot to get bloods done so going to have to reschedule next FS appt.
Hope you are all doing well.
PK- Fingers crossed real tightly for you! :hugs:
Caz- Aww! congrats to your cousin! :cloud9:

xxxxx

Aww PK :hugs: I am not giving up...going to keep praying!!

:wave::hi:everyone!!

Caz, praying for mya...Congrats!!

Poppy, congrats on your house...YAY!!!

Hopes, poor Mila :hugs: hope your doing okay:flower:

Puppy,Tink,Skweek,Coral,Damita,Jenny,BD,SB,Phoebe and everyone:hi:

I had my OB appointmnet today...lord how things have changed. Well, my insurance covers everything..YAY!!!! Okay, lets talk about my new Dr...OMG he is funny...I have to get an ultrasound next week as a conformation of pregnancy. I had an option to get a Ultra Screen which is where they check for Downs and Trisomy 18 btw 10-13 weeks. I opted out cause they are going to check for it at 16-18 weeks but the percentage is actually lower. Then he told me wanted to do growth scans from 20 weeks on.... But all in all it was a good visit, I like my Dr and and I get to see my critter next week...EEEEEKKKKK!!!!!

CG glad you found someone your comfortable with sweetie and roll on next week been a while since a scan piccy been posted :happydance:

Hi all,

Pk, I'm still praying af stays away and you'll get that bfp. I think it's good so far, hugs hunni xx

CG, great news about ob app and can't wait to see your little critter lol xx

Poppy, BH sounds painful. When do they usually start? I remember mc had loads poor chicken. Lovely bump on fb xx

Hopes, hope mila's bum gets better soon, she's growing nicely xx

Caz, congrats to your cousin x

Jenny, hope things are ok and won something at bingo lol

Mc, wow Rhys sounds heavy, becoming a big boy bless, hope all ok, it's been a while since we had a chat xx

Lupine, sorry about af, don't forget your next app, hope things are better with you xc

Hi coral, tink, Phoebe, damita, SB and puppycat, hope all ok xx sorry if I missed someone x

Not much going on with me beside eating a lot of crap causing indigestion and heartburn. I feel weirdly clingy to dh lately and feel so much love for him. And even for my cats, I can't stop stroking and cuddling them. Hormones???? Anyway, I'm at work hoping to get a little snooze. Night night xx

Quick update before I fall asleep...still no af but been cramping all evening again. Love you all :kiss:

Hey Ding Dongs :flower:

I'm pumping again :wacko: managed to hook horns into bra so I can have my hands free to type :haha:

Pk, surely the beta is a false negative, that chart ... your symptoms ... lack of af ... oh honey I can't imagine how crazy your going. Did you get my text? have no idea how to text USA but I tried :rofl: I just wish I could help. Please keep us updated :hugs::hugs::hugs: x

CG, so pleased you got a good doc, I love a good doctor :haha: can't wait to see your little bubba!!!!!! you must be so excited about the scan after thinking you wouldn't get one till later :thumbup: x

Poppy, Ouchy BH's. I didn't get them too bad with Lily but I know lots of people get more and more with each :baby: hows the shopping going? you have to take a pic of the 'sea of pink' :haha: x

Hopes, poor Mila's bot bot :cry: I defo agree she needs an anti fungal. Did you try the breast milk and air dry trick? It helps. Have you had your PG tips? :haha: If the sudocreme helps I don't mind posting some out to you when you need it x

Caz, glad baby arrived safely for your cousin x

Mc and Coral, your bubbas gonna tower over Lily :haha: x

Lupine, :hugs: for af x

Babydream, I had the same thing going on with hormones, DH, my cats, my kids, next doors cat, the milk man :rofl: x

Loads a love n hugs to all other Ding Dongs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Busy busy busy here, never seem to have my hands free to type a post at the min! So much to do, so little time, and the Lilypie being good but needy :haha: x

Still good pk, fx for you xx

Good morning damita x

I'm going to bed. Had a very shitty night, I'm tired and pissed off and the idiots on the road this morning made me even more pissed off I nearly cried. I hope I wake up in a better mood xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->