Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

:haha: yes the milkman, he's a sweety. Nothing sexual at all :rofl: just a very very sweet little young man :rofl:

Blooming pump is getting 'on my tits' :rofl:

Morning :wacko:

Tink does it not make you sore pumping all the time?

BD i feellllllllllllllllllllllll the love coming off this page for your cats, soppy bugger :haha:

PK hang in there :hugs:

Hope everyone well x

afm BH settled within an hour not really had them till last night, but sure i got more to come :dohh: nothing much today need to get some boxes for packing, but really dont have the energy to start it.

Aww PK :hugs: I am not giving up...going to keep praying!!

:wave::hi:everyone!!

Caz, praying for mya...Congrats!!

Poppy, congrats on your house...YAY!!!

Hopes, poor Mila :hugs: hope your doing okay:flower:

Puppy,Tink,Skweek,Coral,Damita,Jenny,BD,SB,Phoebe and everyone:hi:

I had my OB appointmnet today...lord how things have changed. Well, my insurance covers everything..YAY!!!! Okay, lets talk about my new Dr...OMG he is funny...I have to get an ultrasound next week as a conformation of pregnancy. I had an option to get a Ultra Screen which is where they check for Downs and Trisomy 18 btw 10-13 weeks. I opted out cause they are going to check for it at 16-18 weeks but the percentage is actually lower. Then he told me wanted to do growth scans from 20 weeks on.... But all in all it was a good visit, I like my Dr and and I get to see my critter next week...EEEEEKKKKK!!!!!

Excited for you about seeing bubba next week CG!!! :happydance::happydance:

FX'd :witch: keeps her distance for you PK!!!

:dust::dust:

BD you can't take anything else except paracetamol. I was told by doc that I could take Codeine if my hip pain got seriously bad but he said he wouldnt recommend it at my stage so you are definitely too early on for taking that.

Get plenty of Oranges down you, they get rid of colds...oh and chicken soup too :thumbup:

:hi: all other Ding Dongs. Hope everyone is good today.

XXX

Good morning girls :hugs: just a quick one...gotta shower and get ready for work. I thought for SURE when I got up this am that the witch had got me. I could "feel" it, ya know? (ewwww) but nothing when i went to the toilet, so then I started crying. :dohh: I can't win. I cry if I think I will get af (I'll cry for sure when -if- she does show), and I cry when she doesn't show. :dohh::haha: I am going CRAZY!!! :wacko:

Aw tink, no I didn't get your text :sad1: I don't know how it works either. I think here you have to buy special service for international texting but I thought I had it :shrug: I don't know. Anyway, I know my chart does look positive. This morning's temp was 98.36 so a little lower than yest but not enough to mean anything. :shrug: but it MIGHT be the progesterone support that is keeping my temps up and keeping the witch away. :nope: it's so stressful. I'm still cramping more this morning too. Ugh. I don't know what to think...I can't interpret it anymore. I won't test til Monday.....:wacko: that is unless the witch shows first. :cry:

Morning ding dongs, :hi:

PK so happy af is not here:happydance: and your chart looks great, so you're still taking progesterone? that wouldn't prevend af though would it? Not great with these things. What did the clinic say about it? I'm praying and hoping you have at least one little beanie growing in your belly:hugs:

I did read all the other posts but can't retain much! don't know why as I can't use preggo brain as an excuse and Keira sleeps well so I'm not sleep deprived:dohh: anyway big hugs and kisses to you all :hugs::kiss: xxx

It's scorching here today and supposed to be hotter tomorrow its about 82 f

PK im still rooting for you hun :) and hope to be celebrating your bfp on monday :)

Hope all the rest of my girls are ok xxx

Scan tomorrow but not til half 4. . . im excited!

Jenny you finding out the sex?

Too hot today gotta pop out and ive nooooooooooooooooooo energy what so ever :nope:

Excited for your scan tomorrow Jenny!! :happydance:

Keep calm and positive PK!!! I have everything crossed for you!!

Its red hot here too Coral, I got sunburnt yesterday and was only in it for 25 mins!!! lol

Hi ladies, :hi::hi::hi:
Apologies for absence, have been so poorly nearly ended up in hosp as an inpatient. Been having these dreadful pains for the last month or so. They have completely knocked the c**p out of me. Been backwards and forwards to drs n hosp, been on all sorts of meds blah blah....... Had a scan today and it appears i have a massive haematoma/bruising behind c-section and possibly gall stones too:cry: Havent been able to care for Flo properly as i can barely move. Had her weighed last monday and she is now 14lb 2oz!:happydance: and she has been such an angel, as if she knows i am not too good. And bless her heart she STTN for the last 6 yes 6 nights:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee: well enough about me, best try and read back and see whats been happening lately, i have been silently lurking but felt too rough this wk.

PK I am praying so bloody hard that af does not arrive for u dearheart, i was so devastated to see ur post monday, but i have seen since then that things are looking more hopeful. So i shall send u the stickiest and the most positive of lucky dust to u my sweet. Big fat huggles from Florence and I xxxxxxxxxxx
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hi all other darling DD's i hope all is well with u all. Do forgive my absence but i have been thinking about each and everyone of u all so much. And i just thought it was about time i showed myself. All my love to u all now and always xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
:hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Phoebe thats terrible bet you been in loads of pain poor thing :hugs::hugs: hope for a speedy recovery, hard being ill with kids :kiss:

hey all hope all well nothing much to say my end just that have booked honeymoon off to majorca but its thw longest i have ever left mckenzie :-(

Hoping witch stays away pk

oh bless ya phoebe hope u onthe mend now and omg flo only weighs 5lb less than Mckenzie!!

Thanks Pops, it is bloody hard isnt it?? Has been a struggle and worst part is that i up end feeling like i am failing my darling daughter. Because she has been an absolute pleasure and joy to be around. I know deep down that its not the case as she is thriving and doing well, but in the same breath its been hard too.
I see u and bumpkins-Serenity have only 6 or so weeks left woohoo!!! Hope u both have been keeping well xxxxx Big kiss for Korben too xxxxx:hugs::kiss::hugs:

:hi:Ladies, been lurking the last couple of days,
just wanna echo what the other ladies say PK, that chart looks very promising and I'm hoping and praying for a miracle, got everything crossed sweetie:hugs::hugs:

Pheobe, sorry to hear you've been unwell, hope you feel better soon:hugs:

Thanks Sleeping xxx yes Flo is growing really well yay. I think she is in the 91st centile and is already 2 foot 1inch in length.........:wacko: Yoiks i have got me a tall diva :haha::haha: I see only 18 days til ur wedding, bet u cant wait:happydance::happydance::happydance:xxxxx

Awww dont beat yourself up sweetie Flo will know no different and you cant help being ill :hugs:

4-6 weeks yep and cant come quicker think ive hit the wall last two days had enough now, but come soon enough xx

:hi:Ladies, been lurking the last couple of days,
just wanna echo what the other ladies say PK, that chart looks very promising and I'm hoping and praying for a miracle, got everything crossed sweetie:hugs::hugs:

Pheobe, sorry to hear you've been unwell, hope you feel better soon:hugs:

Thanks Daisy, hope u and bumpkins are doing well, almost halfway woohoo:happydance::hugs:xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->