Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Yep nearly at the halfway stage, got my next scan on the 10th Oct, Gonna stay team yellow though!!!!

phoebe flo is doing really well well mckenzie is a migit lol is 79cm tall and 19lb 6oz at 2yrs old lol. Yep noy long now a bit nervous lol

Sorry poppy forgt to say hi how u this heat is not gd for u hope u ok?

DM post your piccy still so we can guess :happydance::happydance:

SB not long now for wedding plenty of pic's off you too missy :haha:

Im good just hanging in there :thumbup:

No probs with posting pic:thumbup:

been thinking about names and have so far I like Violet or Molly for a girl but as for boys names, well I'm at a loss:dohh:

Yep nearly at the halfway stage, got my next scan on the 10th Oct, Gonna stay team yellow though!!!!

Good on yer hunny, its much more fun lol. Was convinced i was having a prince, so was shocked when i got a princess instead hehe!!! Look forward to seeing scan pics :thumbup:

Babydream- Sorry to hear your in such a bad mood :hugs: hope you feel better soon!
CG- Congrats on getting to see your baby next week! :D
PK- Glad to hear the witch is staying away! I am wishing real hard that this is it for you! :hugs:
Jenny- Good luck for scan! Am excited to see the pics :)
Poppy- Agreed, its definitely too hot to do anything today! Sorry your having it rough with the BH :hugs:
Pheobe- Sorry your having such a hard time of it at the moment, I hope the docs can get your problems sorted quickly :hugs:
Sleeping Bubs- Good luck for getting married! I hope your day was as perfect as mine! Not long now :D
DM- I agree Violet gets my vote :)
AFM- CD2.. that rubbish time of the month. Been trying for nearly 3 years now, its really starting to get me down. On top of everything else it gets a bit much sometimes. Me and DH are trying but more relaxed, we are just going to enjoy our lives together and just hope a baby comes along soon but until then we are enjoying ourselves so it doesn’t matter. We have had enough heartache and are now just focusing on the positives of things :) okay, I got my AF but that means that I can carry on with my fitness plan and diet and hopefully they will help with my ttc too :)

xxxxx

:hi:decorating finally done hers some pic of my walls and my new flooring and a pic of mya she cute x x x

Attachments

• Photo-0004.jpg
    Photo-0004.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 5
  • Photo-0005.jpg
    Photo-0005.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 5
  • Photo-0006.jpg
    Photo-0006.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 4
  • Photo-0007.jpg
    Photo-0007.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 5
:wave::hi: everyone

My Phoebe, bless you my dear:hugs: So sorry you have been in so much pain. Sending healing vibes and prayers your way girly:hugs: Flo is just growing...such a beautiful girl:flower:

SB, counting down the days till you are a married woman...woo hoo!!!

Daisy, so good to hear from you. Glad your doing well, would love to see some pics of your bubba:hugs:

Hiya:hi: Lupine,Laura, Poppy, Tink, Coral, MC,Skweek,Caz, Jenny,BD,Pk,Regal, Hopes and everyone else:hugs:

Just wanted share my good news........................................

EEEEEKKKKK......I get my u/s scan Tuesday!!!!!!!!!......that is all:haha:

phoebe wow sounds like you are having a hard time. hope things get better, glad flo is doing well though she sounds amazing!

caz mya is so cute, how is she doing with being so early, is she having to stay in hospital longer or anything?

tink-havent got to make the tea yet, mila is keeping me busy and OH comes home and goes right to sleep.. hes gonna try it with me :) hopefully today! and ill let you know about the sudocrem, trying to give it all time. her poor little bum! how is lily? sorry if you explained and i missed it, but why do you have to pump so much? i find pumping to be painful ouch! last night mila was being weird and not latching right i was so worried. i think its just that she was freaking out and screaming and not worrying about trying to eat. so i gave her a couple ounces in a bottle to calm her down and then she took the boob! scared me. i find pumping to be pretty painful when done more than once here and there, dunno how id cope. is it my pump that is painful or is pumping in general just more uncomfortable than breastfeeding?

Hey girls :)

Scan day today for me but will be staying team yellow. I have the worst sore lower back and my stomach is also sore low down and more so on the right hand side. . . i feel like i have been beaten up lol Hope it gets better for my nightshifts this weekend!

Caz lovely decorating and Mya is stunning :)

PK thinking of you as always and praying for good news xx

Babyhopes enjoy your last day of work!

CG great news about seeing your baby on Tuesday :)

My mind is toally blank now but 'Hi' to Tink, Coral, Phoebe, Poppy, Hopes and all my other lovely DD's xxx

Morning girls, another shitty night, oh well...

Jenny and CG i'm excited for your scans, Jen you are very strong to stay team yellow lol

Caz, Mya is gorgeous and well done with the decoration x

Hi hopes, hope Mila is doing better x

Phoebe, you poor thing, that's terrible, i hope you get better very very soon xx

Hi everyone else xxxxx

I want to show you something i shared on facebook but it disappeared. Here's a link, you need to scroll down a bit to see the actual picture.

https://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/b/babysamuel.htm

morning girls :hi: happy friday staying in waiting for the carpet man for my stairs i have picked black my hall is white lime black so think it will go nice all my house nearly done now for Christmas nice and cosy we will be well think i am going to o soon bad pains i have had for 3 days now going to do a opk in a bit hopes yes she has to stay in nicu for at least a week x x x

Babydream i seen that pic on facebook too but wasn't sure if it was a hoax or not xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->