Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Morning girls :hi:

Another hot day today!

Phoebe, nice tou see you hun, so sorry you have been in so much pain:hugs::cry:, what are they going to do to help it? Glad little Flo is doing well she's growing like a weed it seems! Time is flying isn't it? Big hugs and kisses for you and Flo:kiss::hugs:

Jenny very excited for your scan today:happydance:

babyhopes congrats on no more work :yipee: not long now.

babyd, I saw that on FB also so it seems the story is almost true but dramatised a bit by someone, still a beautiful pic though x thanks for sharing. When is your scan again?

China can't wait for Tuesday, you must get pics! :yipee:

PK still thinking of you lovely, please update us, really hope af is not here :hugs:

Tink, had a nice time yesterday on our walk, look forward to next week:thumbup: Lily is such a cutie, need to have a cuddle next week. Loved that toy you had so had to order one last night:haha: xx hows the pumping going now?

Laura, how are you and your :blue: bump doing? x

caz cute pic of Mya :awww:

hi, SB, MC, Poppy, hopes, PC everyone else :hi:

hi everyone else

oh MC forgot to say loved those pics of Rhys on fb, he is so gorgeous I want to give him kisses!!! xxx

:rofl: I've been looking at highchairs all night Coral :rofl: we are BAD influences on each others shopping habbits :haha:

I'll properly post a little later, we have fleas in the house from the cats and they are biting all the kids :cry: poor little lambs are covered and they are getting me too now :( powdering and hoovering this morning so better get on while Lily asleep as I can't do the spray and powder when she's downstairs x

Ooooh Tink, i hate fleas but they are hardy little things and a regular occurence around this time of year. I get eaten alive.

I've got one load out on the line, another one in the machine and i'm thinking about making a cake whilst sat on my butt drinking hot chocolate. I've had a bath, but morning so far so need 5 minutes to wonder why i'm up so early :haha:

:wave: morning all, took me ages to catch up on posts, not retained much, had to keep changing,feeding and chasing connor!! :rofl: anywho...

babyd...ive seen that pic on the net before:shrug: not sure if its real, looks it though, :hugs: for the:sick: are you better today? xx

coral...:awww: we got some cute babies on here!!! my Rhys is one of them :yipee:

tink...fleas are fun arent they...had that prob when my cats were indoor cats:shrug: where they got fleas from ill never know, have fun spraying/powdering :dohh:

jenny..:happydance: scan today:yipee:

poppy...almost fully baked:yipee: i remember those shitty BH towards the end! nasty:wacko: so :hugs: for them!

china..:yipee: for scan coming up..excited muchly here:wohoo:

think thats all i recall...apart from PK, im hoping,praying and wishing that AF stays away and you get that so much wanted little baby...i cant tell you how anxious i feel, i have no idea how it must feel for you :flower: thinking of you always!:kiss:

asfm....Rhys been sleeping good (ah yes...:happydance: for Flo sleeping through phoebe!!)
Rhys sleeps from 7pm...dream feed at 930pm bed at 10pm he sleeps through until 5am(ish) good boy...Connor is a nightmare though...:wohoo: crazy child!!! :rofl:im just starting to get a routine, so the house is a "little" more organised...not much but a little...hope your all well! xxxxxxxx

:rofl: tink, have you been looking at buggies too:haha: yes we are bad influences!

Those fleas are still around, nasty little buggars arent they. What did you use on the cat? use frontline it is best.
here this might help:
The first treatment should include a spray with a quick knockdown insecticide such as Permethrin mixed with a FGR (Flea Growth Regulator), such as FleaFix Wait 24 hours to begin daily vacuuming. The growth regulator will take about three weeks to gain control of the eggs. Some adults will hatch during this period because the FGR will inhibit the development of the eggs and larvae, and the insecticide will kill the adults. The cocoons remain unaffected and will eventually hatch within 5-10 days under normal circumstances. The cocoons require humidity, warmth and vibration in order to hatch. When the cocoons hatch, the adult fleas emerge, which requires another treatment of insecticide to eliminate the newly-hatched fleas. This is the reason for additional treatments. re-spraying with Permethrin will get rid of the new hatchlings but if you don't want to re-spray the growth inhibitor will stop ant further eggs from hatching. Continue daily vacuuming for about two to three weeks. A mild infestation may not require repeat treatments.

Morning sweeties :hugs: I'm sorry I'm not responding to everybody individually lately. :blush: my mind is just so consumed with "am I pregnant or not?" it's very hard to keep track of anything at the moment. :sad1:

Coral, it is possible for the progesterone to be keeping af away. Some women will still start bleeding regardless, others won't start til a couple days after they stop the prog. :shrug: there are many examples of both, so impossible to say for me. :nope:

No af yet. I'm having a hard time being excited about it (b/c of the issue w/the prog). My temp dropped a little again this morning. 98.23. So that has me somewhat freaked out. I didn't really have any cramps to speak of yesterday though and none so far this morning. I'm hoping that's a good sign. I looked at the FRER I took last sat, and I can see ever so slightly a ghost of a line where the bfp should be. I've never seen that on a frer before and I've taken MANY of them. But I don't know if it's an evap or if it's trace left from the trigger shot or what. You'd think if it had been the start of my bfp that something would have shown on the beta. The other thing that worries me is that if there is/was low HCG and/or very late implantation, that it's likely a miscarriage or chemical. Lots of stats out there about that. :sad1: so I'm just not feeling very confident at the mo.

Ugh, Tink fleas are no fun, i'm so lucky i have indoor cats.

Yes, i read that some aspect of that story is true but not all. I just really liked the picture x

MC, well done for Rhys sleeping well. x

Coral, my scan is 10th October at 9am, excited and scared xx

Hey PC, hope all ok x

I spy with my little eyes...PK!!!!!!!! Hope it's good news!

Aww PK, it's not over yet though, so i'm still keeping my fingers crossed. Hugs hunni, i can't imagine how difficult it must be for you now just waiting and not knowing what the heck is going on but hopefully we'll find out soon xxxxxxxxxx

Big :hugs: PK, I am still hopeful for you but it must be sooooo difficult for you, I can't imagine:hugs: I am constantly thinking about it. Are you waiting til Monday to test? xx

BD I think DM said hers was the 10th also but shes staying team :yellow: you are going to try to find out right? are you telling them you were told its a boy or girl when you go?

I can't stop thinking about it either :hugs: PK, your constantly in my thoughts and prayers. I can't bear the suspense, how on earth must you feel? :hugs: x

Still fumigating :haha: not getting any jumping on my legs now so we must be getting somewhere. Taking ages cause house got piles of crap everywhere that i keep having to sort cause its been touching the carpet / beds etc. Found some on the kids pillows, chucked them out and going to tesco for new ones. Itch itch itch, and thats just all in my head now :haha:

Replys to all later over a cup of PG tips :)

But just quickly, I spy Jenny :wave: hope your scan went ok honey, pop back on in a bit to hear the news :) x

Pk :hugs: you're so strong - i'd have tested by now, what are you like 15dpo?

hey coral, yes, i'll try to find out the sex of the baby, fx we'll have a nice enough sonographer. I don't think i'd dare to lie about having a gender scan already, i'm a terrible liar lol

PK, i agree with PC, i'd have tested already too, you are really strong hunni xx

Tink, you still struggling with the fleas?? Little buggers!! Have you tried the anti flea collars for them, they say good things about them. xx

hey Ding dongs! :hi:

Happy scan day Jenny! Cant wait to see piccy :thumbup:

Hopes, Mya is gorge! :flower:

Babyhopes, I am well jel! Last day at work for you!! :happydance:

Coral I am loving your avatar piccy, too cute!! :thumbup:

MC, glad you and Rhys are doing well :hugs:

Babyd, hope you have a better weekend hun :hugs:

Asfm, check out my avatar piccy...I am definitely going to be taking the title of Megabump from Hopes at this rate! I feel like I need a hammock or sling or something under my bump! Its so bloody heavy!! lol The heat is killing me too, got swollen feet and totally knackered!!

On a more positive point though, we have decided to call him Noah :thumbup:

xx

Caz- Mya is adorable :cloud9:
China- :D So exciting!
Babyhopes: :happydance: for last day at work!
Tink- Hope the fleas go quickly, very annoying and itchy :hugs:
Pk- Fingers still tightly crossed for you hun! :kiss:
Laurah- Noah is a lovely name :)

AFM- Baby dexters naming ceremony tomorrow! :D Eeek! I am reading a poem and am one of his ‘godparents’ very excited :D he is gonna look so cute in his little suit, I will have to post a pic for you :)

xxxx

Jenny!!!!!! I thought you staying team yellow!!! I just read your status on fb, huge congratulations!!!

Lupine, have a great day tomorrow xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->