Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

:wave: just a flying visit...

pk still got all hope for bfp for you :flower:

hopes..just want to say thankyou for your "rant"post(it made me feel better to know someone else felt the same)...my OH is exactly the same,reading your post was like you had written it for me!! apart from i told him that when he gets in..HE WILL COOK FOR ME NOW! :thumbup: i had the health visitor and OH saying i was going into depression and HAD to eat..i felt like crying and shouting at them "WHEN THE FUCK DO I EAT LIKE?WHEN THE BABY STOPS FEEDING,POO-ING,CRYING,BEING BORED? AND NOT TO F-ING MENTION MY MENTAL 2 YEAR OLD ...YOU PAIR OF BAS TARDS!!!" i totally get what you mean about loosing weight..i have always been skinny and am enjoying having hips n an ass!! feels like its all going now though and FAST! :cry: to help with moods i found multi vits helped me alot...must give my body a boost of vits whilst not eating too good..maybe give them a go too:thumbup:how is your c-sec "area" now?? is it all healed? how is Mila? if you get chance gets some more pics on here im sure i speak for everyone that we'd love to see her and you again! :happydance:anyway here are some big big :hugs::kiss::friends: just for you and slap your DH from me! :haha: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:wave: everyone else and thanx for the birthday messages!! xxx

here is Rhys the other day <3 :awww:

Attachments

• P290911_13.500002.jpg
    P290911_13.500002.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 4
  • P290911_13.510001.jpg
    P290911_13.510001.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 4
Hey all sorry for the lurking and lack of posts!! Mostly on my phone when on here.

Anyway hopes so sorry ur oh been an arse, Guess most men are the same my oh is like this sometimes hardley does anything with Mckenzie and doesn't see what needs doing until I say something to him!!! Had a bit of a rest last night though he looked after Mckenzie and put him to bed (no screaming) while I went to my brothers as it was his 30th birthday. Was a nice break but Mckenzie was still awake in mid of night so still really tired!!

Anyway not much to report from me but Wedding is in 2wks tomorrow!!! Off to Majorca after for 5 days going to miss Mckenzie like crazy only left him for 1 night before but I think he will be ok as staying with my mum.

Mc Rhys is such a cutie how are you feeling?

Hope everyone is ok

Good morning girls,

PK, you are funny, hope you ok and still hoping for you xx

SB, wedding is very close, great plans for honeymoon xx

Coral i'm so jealous, i'd love to go to the seaside but working the nights are making me too tired :(

MC, Rhys is a 'cute dude' lol xx

Hopes, i just told dh about your dh being difficult (and yours MC)...I told him the story while he was making the toasts for me which i demanded lol He said: 'you see it's exactly the opposite here without a baby (so not true!!), tell them they should've married me. ' I told him i'd kick his arse if he was like that not helping at all. thankfully he's never been like that and hopefully won't be once baby is here but we never know... Hope you can change the situation somehow Hopes, you really don't need this shit, Hugs xx

Asfm, i had a much better nightshift, picked up the Mamas and Papas gliding crib (white) which i've been given, i'm so happy for it, eeeeek. Planning to go to see Abduction today if it's not fully booked, probably lot of teenage girls want to see it this weekend lol Weather will be very hot, can't handle it though. Hope you all have a good day today xxxxx

I really hope it's positive PK :hugs:

6dpo here nothing much to report..sore boobs but that is a side effect of the clomid..

:wave: ladies,
Sorry I haven't been on much but between work and wedding planning - I am stupidly busy!!!

I am hoping you ladies can help me as I really dont know what to do at the mo!! :shrug:
We have been TTCing since March this year.

I had cd21 bloods done on Tuesday - seems like we got the wrong day as I the :witch: got me yesterday!!! So should have had the bloods done on 23 or 24 Sept. Just the month I really need my cycle to be consistant I am 3 days early!!! :growlmad:
So the big question is do I see doc to request more bloods AGAIN? :shrug:

I was chatting to DF :kiss: last night and he raised the pertinant question of whether we should go ahead with investigations now or wait till after our wedding (in 18 months time)?

If we do go ahead with investigations and I do fall pregnant - I might land up either heavily pregnant at my wedding or have a really small baby and I really dont want that. :nope:
Do we go ahead with the investigations now to save time after the wedding?
Or do we just wait till after the wedding?
I really dont know! :shrug:
Also do I tell all this to the doctor?

Personally I wouldn't want to be heavily pregnant or have a newborn baby at my own wedding, I would wait as I would want to look fab in my dress and not have to worry or not have any fun but end of the day up to you.

Thanks Damita, as I have already lost over 30lbs - I am really worried that I wont have enough time after giving birth to get back into shape.
So Should I get invesitgations out the way now or start them in about a years time or closer to the wedding?

It is a difficult choice, if they do the investigation what is the % of getting pregnant after it?

But thinking out about you do have what 18 months.. it all depends when you get pregnant I guess

I was really hoping to get pregnant by Dec this year - still gives me a few months to loose some weight after having baby.

Very true, the prob is you never know when you are going to get pregnant, I've given up planning what if I have a baby then or I am pregnant, if I do then that's great but if I don't at least I get to do what I planned.

:hi: all well dinner on the go jelly and ice-cream for after yum yum her is a pic of my opk s x x

Attachments

• Photo-0011.jpg
    Photo-0011.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 1
Hello lovely Ding Dong Babes n Babies :wave:

I have had to cut down on BnB time this past few days, had an unsettled Lily pie and still battling with the fleas that are biting the kids still :cry: hopefully have them sorted Tuesday as we are out all day and have some flea bombs to let off while we are gone.

Sooooooooooooooo got everything in knots for test day tomorrow for PK, any news?

Skweek, up to you but if I was you I would go for the testing ASAP. Then you will know what your up against, and you can still choose to wait right? I say that cause some problems, like the problems PK and her DH have are time critical and would influence your decision on how soon to accept intervention x

Thanks a mil Tinks!!
I think I will be contacting docs to get an appointment with my doc tomorrow - might need to wait a 2 weeks to see her though.
So plan for now is to start temping as soon as the :witch: is gone.
Will also be back to POAS every afternoon starting next monday. (hopefully I get the sticks by then. )
That is all in the case that she wants more blood tests - so I can pinpoint the exact day it needs to be done - instead of guessing it like we did this month.

Hey Skweek :) :wave: sounds like a good plan! much :dust: for your up coming cycle, and massive hugs for af :hugs: xxxxx

Sorry been awol last few days been trying to get some packing done, but the weather was too much at weekend so hardly got anything done :dohh:

PK huge hugs for tomorrow :hugs:

MC and Hopes kick them up ass they should be helping you :growlmad:

Not much going on my end just last couple of days when this madam has really moved about had a lot of shooting pains and pressure in my tuppence and especially my bum :blush: enough to shout ouch when its happen, dont know if that means she moving down :shrug:

Hope everyone else well :hugs:

Think ive officially had enough now :cry: can hardly walk tonight cos my groin is killing me, just managed to carry korben to bed now im breathless...

Sorry being a moany arse but so tired now

Aww Popsy, I remember it well! :hugs: I was ready to have Lily by 30 weeks, every day was a living nightmare to be quite honest. I guess that's the only way to do it, take every day as it comes and keep your eyes on the PRIZE. Try and take it easy honey, try getting Korben to climb onto your lap etc etc. And of course, have a good ol moan here :hugs: Your nearly there Pops, before you know it you'll have that gorgeous pink bundle in your arms :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->