Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

That made me cry :hugs: I shouldnt be moaning whilst others still TTC but struggling now, take one day at a time your right :kiss:

Hope Lilypie ok tonight x If your still not having luck with the flea's try flea bombs they fantastic

Awww Pops :( it's not fun in the last weeks, we'll all be moaning soon enough :D

Awwww Poppy we know how it is, you of all people always put everyone else first and deserve the chance to rant.
Go Team Ding Dong​
:friends:

We have been through so much here and today is gonna be one our more emotional days here on the thread I'm guessing. Were all thinking of you PK, don't be scared to come back if its bad news, your not letting anyone down and we wanna be there for you honey.

Here to celebrate with you, or cry with you. Love ya PK!!!!!!!! :hugs: :kiss::hugs: xxxxxxx

Morning ladies,

Sorry I wasn't around yesterday I had the family over for a BBQ and had a little too much to drink! oops! :drunk: paying for it now though so hungover and feel like poop!

Poppy hope you are feeling a bit better today but moan away thats what we're here for :friends: Hopefully your :pink: bump will make a week or two early arrival for you xx

Tink you are right today is going to be very emotional either way with PK. xx

PK we are here and waiting I so hope to see a bfp for you, but either way we are here for you :hugs::kiss: :friends:

MORNING DING DONGS!:thumbup:,it so lovely not to be at work! u wait ill be bored later:haha:

Just looking at my ticker! 34 frekkin weeks :fool: OMG!!!!:argh:not long now poppy!

What to do today?:blush:

i fancy mcdonalds :blush::haha:

and i want to get my hair cut but i dont want to star at my fat face for half hour:rofl:

Very true, the prob is you never know when you are going to get pregnant, I've given up planning what if I have a baby then or I am pregnant, if I do then that's great but if I don't at least I get to do what I planned.

i booked 5 star hotel,incl all food and alcohol and booked jet skiing etc...................... then i got preg!

sods law works:haha:

Morning Ding Dongs! :hi:

Any news yet PK? Got everything crossed for you :thumbup:

Hopes, tell that man of yours to get a freaking grip!!!! :grr:

Tink, don't let the little buggers get to you! Show them who's boss and the door too! :haha: I know how awful it is though to have an infestation. We had moths a couple of years ago, awful things to get rid of and they ruin EVERYTHING!!! Proper paranoid whenever I see one now I am like 'Rob, Rob, there's a moth, we need to get the terminators out again!' :haha:

Caz - Yey!!! OPK's looking good!

Poppy, I know exactly how you feel and I am only 24 weeks! :cry: I honestly feel and look about 30 weeks pregnant (or so people tell me!) and I am in contact pain with my hip whenever move, I am not comfortable ANYWHERE anymore whether its in bed, on the sofa, sat at work... :nope:

On a positive note though I have my first physio session tomorrow and I have Friday off as I am going to see the Midwife so going to speak to her about it.

xx

P.S. my avatar piccy is already out of date and I only took it on Friday! I am bigger than that already!!

Hugs Laura dont envy you in this much pain early on :hugs::hugs:

Thanks ladies bit better today, even tho SPD kicked in now, find myself rolling out of bed cos i cant lift my legs up properly bloody nightmare trying to get leggings on :haha:

PK with you today still praying for a miracle :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Babyhopes happy 34 weeks :happydance:

Fingers crossed PK :hugs:

7dpo don't feel pregnant - have a sinking feeling I am not pregnant :( Not feeling positive..

Mornings DD's xxx:hi::hi::hi::hi::howdy::howdy::howdy::howdy:
I remember those days only too well Pops, still feels like i have it now. Get ur feet up and take it as easy as poss. Hard i know when ur packing for a move lol. Happy 34 weeks to u and Babyhopes:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
Just lurking about today waiting to here from PK
But i hope all is well with u guys xxxx:hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs:

Dont give up just yet Damita, early days still. I am keeping everything crossed for u. Loadsa love n extra sticky dust hunny pot xxxx
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Yep massive buckets of baby dust to everyone who needs it :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Phoebe hope your ok lovely :hugs: Move on the 14th luckily Gage been doing loads of packing bless him. Once we move gotta get korben into his own room and hope he settles lol that be fun before Serenity arrives :dohh:

Fingers crossed PK :hugs:

7dpo don't feel pregnant - have a sinking feeling I am not pregnant :( Not feeling positive..

It must be the 7dpo wobble! :haha: I feel it too!

Made a start on tidying our bedroom - I have one of those feckin biodegradable carrier bags like snow all over the floor :(

happy 34 weeks Poppy and Babyhopes! :yipee:

fingers crossed for Damita :dust: x

hey Pheebmeister :hi:

Laura hope the physio goes well and helps x

:bfn: my miracle just isn't going to happen :sad2::cry: I love you all...there's no better group of friends anywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->