Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

I really can't believe it pk :cry::cry::cry::cry::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: so so sorry, we are here for you. I do believe however you will get your bfp in time just have faith and hope xx:kiss::hugs:

PK I am so sorry lovely, oh wish i knew what to say to make u feel better. The biggest fattest cyber hugs for u and hubby xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
:hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs:
:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:
:friends::hugs2::friends::hugs2::friends::hugs2::friends::hugs2::friends::hugs2:

:hi: girls hope your all well afm been the gym done another opk they look a bit lighter now so 2ww it is for me wooopppp pk so so sorry you didnt get it hun big big :hugs::hugs: fx it will happen soon hun we will get are bfps x x

Pk,
Words just can not express what your going through or how you are feeling right now. My heart goes out to you and DH. I'm praying for healing and also praying for a miracle. It may not be now, but on down the line you will be blessed, i truly believe that in my heart. Sending you mega:hugs: your way!!

China

:wave::hi: everyone

MC...HAPPY BELATED BIRTHTDAY!!! (you can smack me later:haha: )

Hopes,big :hugs: to you...it will get better.

Caz,Damita,Puppy...rooting for you ladies!!

Poppy, :hugs:

Tink,Coral,Phoebe, how are you all & those beautiful girls:hugs:

Hiya:hi:BD,SB,Skweek,Laura,BabyHopes,Jenny and all the DDs.

I'm so so sorry PK, i really thought it'd happen :( :hugs::hugs::hugs: I know i could tell you that it will happen one day (and i really hope it will), but when i was ttc i didn't believe it and i just wanted people to shut the hell up. But at the end they were right and it happened at the most unexpected time. I know you don't have money for another ivf now but maybe after a little while of ttc or ntnp you could save up again and try it somewhere abroad if that's a cheaper option. Thinking of you hunni, we are here for you and love you loads xxxxx

Hi everyone else, how is it going???

Poppy you poor thing, just moan away, i'm not even halfway there and i keep moaning which is ridiculous. Hope Serenity will show up sooner rather than later. Good luck with the move xx Happy 34 weeks!

Phoebe, hope you feeling better and Flo is being a good girl xx

Coral, hangover eh??? :haha: You need to let your hair down sometimes lol xx

Tink, hope Lily pie is better and those flea b*stards are out of your place soon enough xx

Laura, good luck with the physio, hope it helps. I shouldn't be complaining about my pain, it's really not as bad as yours i think, just a sudden nerve pinch in lower back/bum sometimes. xx

Happy 34weeks BH, enjoy your mat leave, get your hair done, make the most of it lol x

Hopes, i hope things are getting better xx

Damita, pc and caz, loads of babydust and positive vibes on the way :thumbup:

CG, scan tomorrow, isn't it??? So exciting, eeeeeeeeeeek :happydance:

Not much happening at my end, finished my nightshifts for a while so just lazy days ahead and looking at more baby stuff lol xxxxxxxxxx

Poppy you poor thing, just moan away, i'm not even halfway there and i keep moaning which is ridiculous. Hope Serenity will show up sooner rather than later. Good luck with the move xx Happy 34 weeks!

Tink, hope Lily pie is better and those flea b*stards are out of your place soon enough xx

Laura, good luck with the physio, hope it helps. I shouldn't be complaining about my pain, it's really not as bad as yours i think, just a sudden nerve pinch in lower back/bum sometimes. xx

Happy 34weeks BH, enjoy your mat leave, get your hair done, make the most of it lol x

Not much happening at my end, finished my nightshifts for a while so just lazy days ahead and looking at more baby stuff lol xxxxxxxxxx

Thats how mine started BD...!!! x

It's times like this i'm glad i bought 25miu cassettes and not 10miu IC's - no temptation.
My friend brought her 10 week old over and he was cooing loads, awwww x

PK I am so sorry that you didn't get your miracle this time hun :cry: But im sure you will be a mummy again sweetie, im defo not giving up praying for you and DH xxx

Not had a proper catch up yet girls, i just finished my nightshifts this am and been busy painting the nursery today :) Should get the painting finished tomorrow and the furniture deliverd on Wednesday :happydance:
I can't seem to post my scan photos on here but will keep trying but for now though there are a couple on fb <3
Hope all my DD's are well xxx

Yes ma'am...at 9am....super excited :happydance:

My 19wk bump pics...does it look a bit smaller???? Maybe i wasn't so bloated :haha:

Attachments

• 19weeks.jpg
    19weeks.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 1
  • 19wks.jpg
    19wks.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 1
Lovely pics Jenny!! My scan is next monday and i am determined to find out the gender of the baby, i am not going to leave until they tell me or throw me out!!! lol

came on to see pks news...:cry:...big big :hug: pk... nothing more to add,:cry::cry:sorry girls love n hugs to all xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->