Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Lovely bump :happydance:

BD chain yourself to the bed till they tell ya :haha:

MC :hugs::kiss:

CG good luck at scan x

oh PK I am so sorry :hugs: to you and your family, u will get your BFP soon

I can't believe oh and I had to pay extra for our travel insurenace never had to pay extra just had to let them know about past health issues but this time we had to pay an extra £23.50 so in total nearly £60 for our holiday insurance :nope:

Got blood test tomorrow hoping everything back to normal fingers crossed!!
Been having problems with my feet knees and hip so waiting for a referral bk to my orthopedic consultant again as he discharged me last year, I have really high arch which I have had an op on when I was 16, been ok since just been using insoles but the past few months it has gotten bad again :cry: Thinking may need another op on me feet :-(

Anyway hope everyone else is ok

CG good luck for tomorrow :) can't wait to see pics!

BabyD next monday that is so exciting!!! Hopefully you will be like me and get a good clear potty shot and not need the sonographer to even say you will know xx

CG good luck for tomorrow :) can't wait to see pics!

BabyD next monday that is so exciting!!! Hopefully you will be like me and get a good clear potty shot and not need the sonographer to even say you will know xx

Ahh, Jenny, i don't even know what to look for on the scan. Any advice????

SB, i hope the tests will come back normal. sorry you having all these health problems. Is that why you had to pay extra?? Outragous!

Jenny, i also meant to ask if you feel your little girl??? I only felt that tiny bit of flutter at 17wk but nothing since then. should i not be feeling some more movement by now????? bit worrying but heartbeat is ok as i check it regularly.

Hi everyone else, how is it going???

Poppy you poor thing, just moan away, i'm not even halfway there and i keep moaning which is ridiculous. Hope Serenity will show up sooner rather than later. Good luck with the move xx Happy 34 weeks!

Phoebe, hope you feeling better and Flo is being a good girl xx

Coral, hangover eh??? :haha: You need to let your hair down sometimes lol xx

Tink, hope Lily pie is better and those flea b*stards are out of your place soon enough xx

Laura, good luck with the physio, hope it helps. I shouldn't be complaining about my pain, it's really not as bad as yours i think, just a sudden nerve pinch in lower back/bum sometimes. xx

Happy 34weeks BH, enjoy your mat leave, get your hair done, make the most of it lol x

Hopes, i hope things are getting better xx

Damita, pc and caz, loads of babydust and positive vibes on the way :thumbup:

CG, scan tomorrow, isn't it??? So exciting, eeeeeeeeeeek :happydance:

Not much happening at my end, finished my nightshifts for a while so just lazy days ahead and looking at more baby stuff lol xxxxxxxxxx

Yes ma'am...at 9am....super excited :happydance:

Good luck for tomorrow my dear friend, cant wait to see piccies xxxx:happydance::thumbup::dohh::thumbup::hugs::hugs:

bd I had to pay extra cos I had cancer when I was 7 been clear for around 14yrs!!! and oh cos had a collapsed lung over 4yrs ago, when we went to paris didn't have to pay extra or when oh went to america

Hey Pheobe how u and little Flo?

Wow lots going on over the next few days and weeks then - exciting!

We're both well thanks Sleeping still quite sore but getting there, Flo's getting more energetic by the day lol. Put her on her jungle gym. went out and :hangwashing: came back and she was halfway across the living room floor!!!!:haha::haha: lil minx:wacko::haha:

lol bless her no stopping her now crawling soon lol Mckenzie started crawling (worm style) around 5months, we had to get playpen to contain him in one place lol
u taking it easy?

Trying to the best i can thanks. Flo is been such a good girl, like she knows somehow. And has slept thru for 9!!!!! nights now:happydance::happydance::happydance:Methinks i will need to get 1 of those soon lol and get onto babyproofing duties :rofl::rofl::rofl:

PK :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: miracles happen and i truly believe that good things will come your way :hugs: .. i dont know what else to say :hugs: :hugs: still rooting for you :hugs: and thanks for the reassurance that all men suck, your story made me feel better :hugs:

babydream love the bump! i think it looks perfect :)

poppy and babyhopes i cant believe how close to the end you are coming. who do you think will go first!? whoo!

laura- nice avatar, bump is looking big :)

mc- im not glad you were having DH troubles, but it makes me feel better to hear that you were in the same exact situation and that im not alone.

as for me, some things are better and some things are worse here. had a decent weekend with mila and OH. we were supposed to get pumpkins this weekend but the weather has been tooooo cold. looks like it will be put off for some other October weekend. Otherwise my weekend wasnt so bad, i didnt do much cooking but did catch up on some much needed cleaning. OH changed a diaper this morning for the first time in weeks, but i actually found it stressful.. Mila's rash is getting a tiny bit better and i have a very specific, careful routine for her diaper changes so now I just don't want anyone else doing it lol. Not until her bum is healed anyway. However, there has been a change! Mila is like a whole new person! Suddenly she hardly cries at all.. and she PREFERS to sleep alone in her pack n play?? Since like Friday she has been a whole new little lady. This morning after feeding and changing her, I actually put her in her pack n play to go to sleep, and then i took her back out after she was sleeping so that i could take a nap with her lol. She also suddenly loves her swing and is sleeping in it as we speak. And she notices the music on her toys and when it shuts off she gets upset lol. Maybe she finally realized that no matter how angry she gets, she can't go back in my belly :haha: Also, I can make her smile! She always smiled like the normal baby reflex thing, but now I can make funny faces or say nice things and make her smile anytime, simple but so amazing! And she makes cute little "talking" noises aww. I brought her over to my dad's yesterday and my dad said "why is she so different!?" haha. Her new personality made my relationship with her a lot different. I just want to hold her and cuddle her and make her smile and give her kisses! I hope this new personality sticks around lol.
On a more negative note, DH's work is cutting back his hours a little by not letting him work saturdays. He usually worked like every other saturday as extra overtime but they arent letting people have much overtime there now, I guess because all of the economy crap. That cuts back each of his paychecks by hundreds of dollars unfortunately. Not the best news when there is a new baby around and with Christmas coming up. But, we are going to find ways to cut back, and things should be ok. Money isn't everything. I even thought about getting a little weekend job to make up some of the difference and so that I could get out of the house on the weekends and keep my sanity, but I'm afraid of Mila being strictly bottle fed all day two days a week, what if she likes that better and wont breastfeed, I would be really disappointed. So i dunno.. just something i was considering. My 6 week pp appointment is next Wednesday, will be the last time I see the midwives until I get a check up (hah right), have a problem, or get pregnant again. Will miss them, and I'm kinda sad its all coming to an end really. Weird right? lol After this appointment I'll be allowed to exercise and drive and all that I think. I can't wait to start running and do some crunches to try to get my belly back to semi-normal. I've come to terms with the fact that it will never be how it was I guess. Thanks all of you for the support about OH and I. things are a little bit improved. i hope!

heres a few pics of the *new* mila :haha:

Attachments

• 5+2.jpg
    5+2.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 8
  • 5+2(2).jpg
    5+2(2).jpg
    25 KB · Views: 7
  • 5+2(3).jpg
    5+2(3).jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 6
Hopes im gonna say it better be me first that pops :haha:Think she nudging down more now cos of the pain and pressure im getting down there lately and groin ache getting worse blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Anyways glad Mila is settling more for you n bum slowly getting better :hugs: mila a cutie :0)

Thank you girls. I am just so unbelievably sad right now. I don't know what we're going to do. Part of me is already kicking into "survival mode" just to deal with the pain and starting to "plan"...but in reality I know it's not going to make a difference. Dh wants to keep trying on our own. It's so hard not to totally dash his hopes with my own disappointment, hurt, and pessimism. I don't really know what this means for us. I don't really have the heart to keep "trying", but I don't know how to give it up when it's something I long for so badly. This hurts so much and it's just tons worse knowing we have better odds of being struck by lightning and winning the lottery than getting pg on our own. :sad2: it would take us years to save up this much money again. :cry: I don't know what we're going to do. I am just devastated. What do you do when you have no options left?? Give up?? My heart rebels at the thought of that but I don't know what we can do. I'm sorry I'm in a very selfish place right now. :sad2:

PK you are the least selfish person i have ever known! I wish i knew what to say to make you feel better right now but i cannot even begin to understand how you feel at the moment but i want you to know im here to vent to if you feel the need and will continue to pray for you hun xx

BabyD i just knew that a wee girl on a scan was identified by 3 white lines and there was just no mistaking my little princesses 3 white lines lol Even if they won't tell you the sex of baby just insist she show you the nub and get a pic so we can help you decide if your not sure :)
As for feeling her move i do feel movement but only since a few days ago and even then it isn't really kicks i feel more like bubbles popping near my belly button although i know now that my princess is head down, bum to the left of my abdomen and legs at my belly button so maybe that is kicking? Who knows? Also i sometimes only feel it a couple of times a day. At the scan they also said my placenta was prosterior but i don't know what that means either lol xx

Very true, the prob is you never know when you are going to get pregnant, I've given up planning what if I have a baby then or I am pregnant, if I do then that's great but if I don't at least I get to do what I planned.

i booked 5 star hotel,incl all food and alcohol and booked jet skiing etc...................... then i got preg!

sods law works:haha:

Ja sodding murphey's law - I will fall pregnant in a years time - 6 months before the wedding and I will land up not being able to get into my dress that I have already ordered and paid for!!!
haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->