Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

pheebyweeby- thats great that flo has slept so many nights through like that! are you still breastfeeding? just wondering because mila gets up about every 3 hours at night and i have been wondering if that will ever change. ive heard breastfed babies always feed more frequently because the milk is digested more quickly?? any other dingdongs that know can answer too! lol

jenny- i think i never got to tell you congrats on the GIRL!! it seems there are so many baby girls on this thread huh!? i was so sure i had a boy in there! anyway, posterior placenta means its attached at a point on your uterus toward your back rather than attached in the front near your belly. i think posterior is most common actually? hmm.. and its impressive that you knew you had a girl in there, i knew what boy and girl parts were supposed to look like on ultrasound but i still couldnt tell anything :dohh: lol And don't count on baby staying in that specific position very long, they are crazy little acrobats in there! Even when I was over 40 weeks, I could not tell when baby moved from facing posterior to facing anterior. sneaky :haha:

skweek- if you end up too pregnant to fit into your wedding dress you can cut a hole in the front for your big pregnant belly :haha: but really though, when i was ttc i just kept making plans like normal and kept ttc and then when i finally fell pregnant i just changed some plans around a little. you just never know when it might happen lol. babies are so convenient arent they!?

PK I'm lost for words I'm so devastated for you and dh. :cry: I wish I could make it better:hugs: x

Hey DD's!!!

Just caught up on all the action I missed while out today.

PK - :hug: :hugs:!!! I am so sorry to hear that. We are always here for you!! :hugs:

Hope everyone else is well!!

I think I have come to a conclusion for now - this will most likely be the last month of TTCing untill just before the wedding.
I have made an appoinment to see my doc but having to wait till next Monday night to see her ( sometimes I really hate the NHS system - so used to private health care back in SA) I am hoping for more blood tests as last months was not valid (got the days wrong)
I will not be telling her about this being our last month TTCing for now. Will continue with investigations for now and see what they say.

China, good luck at your scan and look forward to pics:happydance:

Babyd not long for you either, def ask them to get u a potty shot if they won't tell you:thumbup: so excited and your bump looks smaller! Very nice bump.x

Hopes mila is beautiful and so glad she is much happier now, it's so adorable when they smile and coo isn't it:cloud9: I'm sure she will start to sleep longer and longer soon enough.

SB hope blood tests come back ok x

Phoebe glad to hear flo is such a good girl for you.:thumbup: need more pics of her x

What else what else?

Love and hugs to all:hugs::kiss:

PC i like the name Emmett :thumbup:

PK i cant even begin to imagine what your going through, but your an amzing women and will find strength to get through this, but take some time out sweetie :hugs::kiss::hugs:

Well how's this for a dilemma....or several dilemmas......

Dh says we can do ivf again if I want. He wants me to be happy. He wouldn't be saying that though if he still didn't want to try also. But, if we paid up front again, we'd be just short of full cost for a single cyclenagain and we wouldn't have the money for meds or any extras, which is several thousand dollars by itself. So that's one problem. Another problem is that's our entire savings gone. As much as I am dying to have a baby with dh, I don't know if I can conscience spending the rest of our entire savings. Plus we were going to use some of that money to get braces for my 2 oldest girls in January. They need it desperately. We COULD finance the braces and pay no interest but it would end up being probably $400 extra cost per month. Ugh. Then the next question is do we pay forna single ivf again or do we do a "guarantee" program where you pay for several cycles (usually 3) at a somewhat discounted rate upfront. If you don't have a take home baby at the end of all the cycles (including frozen cycles), then you get a percentage of your money back (most commonly 70%). That's a lot more money than we have in savings right now so we'd have to take out a loan for at least part of it or I want to see if our doc will let us count the cycle we just did towards that and see if we can just pay the difference in cost between what we've already paid and what we would owe for that program. If we can't do that, then there are other programs that do the same thing, so we could consider switching doctors. One program in Washington dc like that gives you 100% refund if you don't have a baby, and you get 6 cycles. The problem is it's in DC so that would also mean traveling expenses. I don't know if we could manage it. The best option obviously would be with our current doctor, but I'd want him to take a more aggressive approach and I don't know if he'd be willing to do that. Like I said, several dilemmas with all of this, but it makes me feel better that dh is willing to consider it and weigh all the options. We have a followup appt with the RE on Oct 24. I've seen women on the ff website refer to that after a failed cycle as a "WTF" appt. That's pretty much what it feels like. Especially after the cost of it and having no frozen embryos to try again. Anyway, if we could do one of those programs and have a few more tries and it still didn't work, at least there's the consolation of getting most of your money back. Not that that's a true "consolation" but doing it like we just did leaves me feeling sick over it on top of the devastation of a bfn. We spent mopre money on that than we did on our wedding and honeymoon combined. And you just come out with more questions and heartache. It's not a good place. :sad1:

Wow PK what a dilema. I think the first step is to def talk to your current doc and see if he is willing to help you out. Surely when you are spending that kind of money they can give you a small break. I think I would be the same I wouldn't want to stop until I got my baby. It must be so hard though spending all your savings but like you said all that money already spent and nothing at the end but heartache:cry: I think if it were me I would have to keep going, but thats easy for me to say sitting here. I really hope you both come to an agreement and that the doc gives you a break so you can just pay the difference for the 3 cycles, surely then you will get your much wanted little :baby: :hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs:

PK that is a lot of stress to put on yourself sweetie.
I agree with Coral, speak to your Dr before you decide anything.

If having a baby meant leaving us with no money and possibly not being able to do thing for my other children i'd have to put IVF on hold, but, that's my ridiculous conscience and knowing i'd be beating myself up about it.

Having a baby is an expensive time anyway, i really wouldn't want to add monthly loan payments to that either.

Besides this i know how strong the desire is that you feel so do you go with the head or the heart? :hugs:

so sorry PK :hugs: :hugs: agree with the others talk to your doctors first.

8dpo here - got a cold and a runny nose started last night and sore boobs from the clomid.. oh and temp went up :thumbup:

Heh heh love having a TWW buddy. Was blowing my nose all night, 8dpo too, resisted POAS!

I'm a POAS addict! I need to take it one day at a time. The plan is Saturday and being realistic i wouldn't expect anything right now!

I'm a POAS addict! I need to take it one day at a time. The plan is Saturday and being realistic i wouldn't expect anything right now!

:rofl: be good! I'll be around to tell you to be good - I have to as I only have one test and it's a FRER..

Lol, as long as i get past my FMU i'll be fine. My tests are 25miu cassettes which aren't in the bathroom anyway so that's good!

Ugh PK what a situation to be put in, agree talk to doctor first and if he can combine the cycles for a cheaper option me personally would give it a go cos of a few reasons 1 being your DHs sperm mobility declining and 2 your age ( not that age should be a factor, but sadly it is) Think if you delayed it too long you will come against more problems :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->