Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Flying visit, back on comp, PK - I FB inboxed you cause I couldnt get on here to reply :hugs: hope you got it. Will read back in a bit, just got in from hospital for Lily's lung function tests x

:wave::hi: everyone

I am really tired, I didn't sleep well last night. Didn't help that I was at the Dr's office for over 2 hours. I had a vaginal u/s...I was **VIOLATED**:haha:
They found a cyst on my ovaries, so I have to go back in 4 weeks to check it & I have to go Iron. That would explain why I have no energy and feel sluggish. So, here is my little critter...the 2nd one is a 3D...(hush Poppy:haha: ) I think my critter was giving me the finger:haha:

Attachments

• BabyV 1.jpg
    BabyV 1.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 12
  • BabyV 2.jpg
    BabyV 2.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 16
  • BabyV 3.jpg
    BabyV 3.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 13
PK thats a really tough decision, but I think you should talk to your dr and try again. You only live once and money isn't everything. Its not like you'd be living in a cardboard box after the continued IVF, it sounds like you guys can handle it. When you get your baby I think you will feel that all the time and money and stress was worth it and then some! And like poppy said, it seems the longer you wait the more obstacles you will face. I think you should go all out and get this baby while its still possible PK!

Soooooooooooooooooooo CG you like the 3D huh? :haha: lovely piccies woohooo :happydance:

Evening...

CG, awwww i love your scan pics, i bet you were emotional, i was just by looking at them lol I can't wait for mine xx

PK, what a dilemma hunni, i agree with the others, talk to your doc first and then talk about your options, thinking of you xx

Damita PC and Caz, nearly testing time, exciting eeeeeeeeeek, babydust xx

Tink, what happened in hossy????

Hi Poppy, how is the packing going?? x

Hello everyone else xxxx

I've been thinking about the poking feeling i've had for a few days. It's halfway between my pubic bone and belly button but on the side. Recently it happened on the right. I hear the baby's hb on the left these days so i thought they might have been little kicks. But they feel like little sharp pokes, i even go 'ouch' out loud sometimes. Can the baby lie horizontally? What do you think????

Baby lies everywhere at your stage sweetie plenty of room in there... so little one letting you know he/she is there :happydance:

Packing going slow cos Gage busy n im running around after korben :dohh: OH back home Thurseday evening so leave him do some at weekend :haha:

china i love the 3d pic!! look at those little legs and bum aww!

Cheers poppy, i hope it's the baby! Good job leaving the work for dh lol

Hopes, how are things? I'm glad Mila is in a better mood lately xx I'm just looking at your tickers...you've lost so much weight. Your BMI is 21.3 and you still have 20lb to lose????? Wouldn't that be a bit too much???

Tink hope Lily's tests went well :hugs:

China those pics are great, I think it's a girl! X

Bd can't wait to see your scan pics and find out the sex! :yipee:

Hopes how are you and little mila? X

Poppy I don't envy you moving while being heavily pregnant. Let everyone else do all the packing! X

Now for a proper post.....

PK, I agree with the other ladies, I think you should talk to your Dr about it & pray about it:hugs:

Jenny, I don't think I said congrats on your baby girl....CONGRATS JENNY!!!:pink:

Hopes, glad Mila's bum is healing & things at home are slowing getting better. Its an adjustment...you two will find a balance.

Poppy, just let the men folk handle the packing:haha: & tell Serenity(sp) she aint ready to make her grand appearance!!:haha:

Babyd, cute bump...ours is the same size!!:haha: I can't wait for scan pics:cry:

:dust:Caz,Puppy & Damita:dust:

Hiya:hi:Tink,Coral,DM,Lupe,Laura,Skweek,Phoebe and everyone:hugs:

I was not expecting to get a 3D or a 4D, but was in aww when I saw it. HB was 157. Today made this pregnancy more real. The baby was very active just moving around...it was AWESOME!!!The boys was very excited. I get my next u/s on Halloween....so hopefully she will be able to get us a gender shot.

PK i think i would go ahead with more ivf going by how strong my urge to have a baby with DH was desite any obstacles that were in my way but everyone is different. I hope you come to the decision that is best for you and you family :)

CG i love the scan pics! So cute :)

Tink i hope Lily got on well at the hospital *hugs*

Poopy i admire you for moving when you are weeks from the birth of your princess!

PC and Damita i hope you both get BFP's this cycle that would be amazing! U too Caz!

Hopes glad to hear Mila is settling down :) you two seem to be having a real great time getting to know each other <3

Coral, MC and all other DD's 'Hi' and hope you are well xx

Afm i am exhausted. Finally got all the decorating done in the nursery for the furniture coming tomorrow :) We're having a jungle theme so still waiting to get the wall transfers and other bits and bobs but it feels so good to have all the hard work done and will finally have a place to put the baby stuff we have already xx

Edit:: Oh and it's my birthday today, im 25 and the age i will be when i have my baby :happydance:

CG i got everything crossed barr my legs in 6wks that you got a girly in there :haha:

Coral i couldnt do a lot of packing anyways im knackered just going upstairs lol Im not too worried about the move, but need to get korben's bedroom decorated in his fav film 'Cars' and get him settled in his room before this one comes :dohh:

Jen hope your gonna post some piccies sweetie :thumbup:

:cake::cake:HAPPY 25TH BIRTHDAY JEN :cake::cake:

How come that didnt come up on my wall on fb?? :wacko:

babydream- i dunno much about bmi and have never paid attention to it lol, but i weighed 108 when i used to run and exercise a lot, about a year before becoming pregnant, so thats what id like to be back at. at my first pregnancy weigh in at 8 weeks i was 118 so they counted that as my pre pregnant weight, and i went up to 157 by the end. right now im 126 which is still a weight ive never seen before becoming pregnant, so i think 108 is goal. i think being 5'5 is what throws off my bmi, ive always been really small but not super short

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->