Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

babydream- i dunno much about bmi and have never paid attention to it lol, but i weighed 108 when i used to run and exercise a lot, about a year before becoming pregnant, so thats what id like to be back at. at my first pregnancy weigh in at 8 weeks i was 118 so they counted that as my pre pregnant weight, and i went up to 157 by the end. right now im 126 which is still a weight ive never seen before becoming pregnant, so i think 108 is goal. i think being 5'5 is what throws off my bmi, ive always been really small but not super short

Hunni, you can tell me to get the hell out of your business but...I'm worried you'll be underweight. I've just checked. The ideal BMI is between 19 and 25. 108lb would make you underweight, 118 would be within the ideal. I'm 5'4 so slightly shorter than you are. Sorry if i seem too nousy, just want to to make sure you stay healthy, you'll need more energy with a baby now. xxxxxx

Yeah im 5" 4" and my BMI was 23 before this one so average i think.

I was slightly overweight when i started the gym and zumba but managed to get it down to 141lb when i got preggo (BMI 23,8). Now i'm not even 20wk and i weigh 160lb, wtf?????

no big deal babydream, i dont think your being nosey lol i wouldnt put up the ticker if i was that sensitive about it. 108 is my normal 'fit' weight, and 118 is my 'lazy not doing any exercise ' weight naturally. all i do to lose weight is exercise, ive never been one to watch what i eat or do diets or any of that. im currently losing about 1-2 lbs a week by doing nothing, just because im still swelled and all from being pregnant. my wedding rings still dont fit! but getting closer lol

is it possible that my wedding rings will never fit again? even if i go back to my pre pregnancy weight? has that happened to any of you?

My wedding ring still fits me perfectly even loose a bit, i'm wondering when i'm gonna start to swell lol I sure hope it'd fit again after we get back to normal otherwise what? we would never wear it again or get it resized??

Dh is still at work, i hardly seen him these days, i'm feeling soooo fecking lonely :cry::cry:

So I was naughty - yes I admit it.
So.. now that's out of the way can you see anything? :blush:

Attachments

• IMAG0858-2.jpg
    IMAG0858-2.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 15
Morning ding dongs :hi:

Happy belated birthday Jenny! :flower:Sorry, I left work at 12 yesterday to go to Physio so wasnt logged on.

BD - I definitely think its :baby: you can feel, I got the same feelings and movements in the same place around that time and still get them too although they are much stronger now!

CG - I am loving the 3d pics! Totally awesome!! :thumbup: Wish I could see my :baby: like that but we just cannot afford the 3d scans.

PC - I love the name Emmett, purely because of Twilight! :haha: I have also just booked VIP seats for me and my best bud to go to the screening on Friday 18th November of Breaking Dawn Part 1!! Sooooo cannot wait!!!!

Hopes314 - I am so glad things are improving with the OH honey, loving pics of your gorgeous little gal too :kiss:

Hey all other Ding dongs, hope you are well.

Asfm, physio yesterday was great. found out a lot of useful stuff and came away with a lot of exercises and pain relief techniques to help with my hip and other things I was worried about too (i.e. getting in and out of bed, turning in bed, being more comfortable at work and at home in general). Sooo glad I went!! :thumbup:

Got my next MW on Friday, do you think she will measure my bump at this one? I will be 25 weeks?

PC, it might just be early morning eyes but I think I see something...:happydance:

xx

Morning girls,

PC, i think i can see something, :happydance:very very faint though. How many dpo?? Will you do another one? Was it from this morning FMU? xx

Laura, i'm so glad the physio helped hunni, i can't imagine being in that awful pain all the time. It's enough for me to have it occasionally and it is bad. MW should measure your bump on friday, i wonder how big it is and how she'll measure it??? Please, let me know how she does it, i would like to measure mine just out of curiosity.

Hope all DDs are ok xx

I didn't have a good night at all. DH didn't come home at all from work, they have some major issue in the hotel with the server system, no check-ins or check-outs, nothing is working, seems like someone corrupted it. I really hope they can sort it out and he can come home early today, he is the Chief Engineer so he must be there. :growlmad: He only had like an hour sleep in his office as the hotel was fully booked and no room to take. :nope:

I also got a phone call from the police this morning that they would like to come and talk to me about the issues with anti social behavious in our building. I wrote a letter yesterday to them and the coucil, i'm impressed how quickly they responded. They coming friday morning. Can't wait!

Morning :flower:

Sorry PC went to bed and didnt log off :dohh: but i seeeee something do you in real time?

Laura glad physio helped sweetie you got a bit to go yet so good your getting treatment now to help you through till your due :hugs: yes they should measure you now did me :thumbup:

BD hope the anti social behaviour gets sorted sweetie xx

Morning ladies,

PC think I may see something will u test tomorrow again?

Laura glad physio helped:thumbup::hugs:

BD when is your scan again? the 10th? so excited!:happydance: hope the annoying neighbours get sorted :hugs:

Poppy how are you today? taking it easy I hope!:hugs:

AFM not much going on I managed to make Keira really giggle yesterday by tickling her:haha: So cute :awww:

Awww Coral you'll have to video it love baby giggles lol. Yeah im fine doing little bits at a time.

Morning girls,

PC, i think i can see something, :happydance:very very faint though. How many dpo?? Will you do another one? Was it from this morning FMU? xx

Very faint indeed but there :D I was shocked because it was 8dpo at nearly midnight - wasn't expecting anything. I POAS FMU but it was faint - I never have much luck FMU, did SMU and just uploading pics :haha:

Don't worry Pops, I fell asleep anyway :D

Morning girls,

Very faint indeed but there :D I was shocked because it was 8dpo at nearly midnight - wasn't expecting anything. I POAS FMU but it was faint - I never have much luck FMU, did SMU and just uploading pics :haha:

Don't worry Pops, I fell asleep anyway :D

Hurry up!!!!!!! I wanna see it!!!!!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"