Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Sooo faint but i think i see something!:happydance: It is the 25miu cassette, right?? How many minutes did you wait before you took the pic cause the it looks to me like the blue part is not completed yet and pee is still flowing through it.

Lol I took that one probably 5 mins after, 25miu yes :)
I cleaned my bathroom while I was waiting for it - worked well :D lol

If thatss 25miu get your ass to Superdrug arghhhhh hurry :haha:

Lol, I'll probably go in after lunch, need to hold my wee for a bit :p

I hope your lunchtime is at 12pm sharp!!!!! lol Can't wait to see the result!!

I'm having lunch already PC! Go get something quickly too and get a move on!!!! lol

Wooohoo PC - Hope it gets darker.

No news at this end - 8dpo just got greasy hair, spots and my temp jumped up this morning :)

Damita hope your testing soon too :haha:

Here's my 34+2 bump not many to go now :happydance:

Attachments

• photo0054.jpg
    photo0054.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 2
I hope sunday is your lucky day damita, fx for your bfp! xx

Poppy what a cute bump, i want to be that far along now, pleeeeeeaaaassseeee lol

You can have it soon enough :haha: dont think im gonna get any bigger now thankfully.

Damita got everything crossed for Sunday, we need some more bfps :dust::dust::dust:

pheebyweeby- thats great that flo has slept so many nights through like that! are you still breastfeeding? just wondering because mila gets up about every 3 hours at night and i have been wondering if that will ever change. ive heard breastfed babies always feed more frequently because the milk is digested more quickly?? any other dingdongs that know can answer too! lol

Hi Hopes x
I stopped BFing at 8 weeks as i was not keeping up with the demand
she was so hungry lol, so was combi feeding as well. I am sure things will change for u soon hun, gotta remember Mila's tum is only small the mo, so will need frequent refilling, once it gets bigger it will get better. I promise. Plus not forgetting we did have bigger than average bambina's so they will get hungrier quicker. Flo's now on 5-6x7floz atm, Growth spurt alert methinks lol. But no 2 :baby: are the same. On the FF forum there are :baby: that are having that amount at 2-3weeks Yoiks!!! Beautiful piccies btw. And i also hope OH is helping u out more and not being so selfish. Hang in there girlie xxx:thumbup::flower::hugs:

Good luck Damita, DH doesn't involve himself in testing, he doesn't particularly enjoy my obsession, however, my best friend is coming up this afternoon with a FRER :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->