Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

:haha:

She said a few hours, at least you're not sitting on a full bladder!!! Lol, it's only been 2 hours since I went.....

2hours???????????????????? I hope it will worth the wait!!! Ok, meanwhile i'm off for a shower and to asda. You better have a piccy up by the time i come back! :growlmad: You cannot make hormonal women wait for ages, it's upsetting! :cry: :haha:

Yes im gonna pack some kitchen stuff whilst korben tries unpacking it :haha:

Lol well I'm going ot have my lunch and try not to wet my pants.
Have fun :D

Loving your cute bump Popps!

I know what you mean BD, I wish I was further along than I am some days but other days I quite like being preggers as its nice having people fuss over you :hugs:

PC, cannot wait for testing time!!

Damita, got the lot crossed for you for the weekend!! :thumbup:

xx

:kiss::hugs:Hi Pops cute bumpage cooking away there:thumbup::happydance: xxxx

China beautiful scan piccies, they're awsome:awww: and i'm jealous lol. I am feeling MEGA broody WTH!!!:wacko::haha: xxxx

Puppy i think i can see something there, tell ur friend to get a wriggle on :winkwink::hugs: xxxx

Laura hope the physio is helping hun :flower::hugs: xxxx

BabyD good luck with getting a-social stuff sorted. Hope ur well hun :flower::hugs:xxxx

Tink i hope U and Lilypie got on well at GOSH y-day, been thinking of u :hugs::flower:xxxx

Hey Corally its fab when they giggle isnt it:awww::cloud9: Hope u and Keira are well. I promise to put some piccies on soon hun xxxx

Pk been constantly thinking about u lovely, I am tending to agree with Jenny's thoughts about trying again. I know how much u want this and i would go for it if it were me(was just about at ur point in ttc and so desperate that my OH was willing for us to go private) But i know there is many other important things to consider too. But at least talk to dr. All the v.v.v.best in what ever decision:hugs::kiss::hugs:xxxx

Damita good luck lovey, i'm praying this is ur cycle, things are looking v.good:thumbup::hugs:xxxx:dust::dust::dust:

Jenny Hope all is well with u and bumpkins :flower::hugs:xxxx

Cabs aka dum dum2 hope ur well sweety. How's the spurt alert going??:haha:
Hope all is well with Flo's OH Rhys:haha::flower::hugs::kiss:xxxx

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........ brain fried now lol but huge hello and hugs to all DD's Mommy(where are u ?), LadyB, Daisy, SKweek, Sleeping, Lupine, Natalie, Regal and anyone else my poor brain has forgotten xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
:hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs:

Phoebe cant believe Flo drinking that much lol korben never got to 7oz :haha: but glad to hear she's thriving she so looks like you. :hugs:

Wonder where MommyV is wanna know how she's doing :wacko:

Thanks hunny, i know that does seem a helluva lot dont it? Only last week she was on 5oz bottles. Me growing a giant!!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Don't like this centralised text on BnB. I getting all confused.com at where to look :rofl::huh::rofl::huh:

Mine dont look any different on here?? now im confused.com lol... Rhys wasa guzzler with feeds, all babies different and Flo was a good size she'll want more.

oh no 2 hours PC:growlmad::haha: j/k hope you dont piss yourself! tell her to hurry!

Poppy lovely bump def not big either mine was bigger at 34 weeks, although I'm sure you still feel really big:hugs: can't wait to see what she looks like :awww:

BD bump on board:haha: thats cool I never saw one! The other day I saw a car with "princess on board", "cheeky monkey on board" AND "yummy mummy on board" think she must love herself a bit!:haha:

Hey pheebs, pics soon as poss please!:haha: wow Flo is a hungry girl Keira had 5 or 6 x5oz's a day, but like you said prob another growth spurt! xxxxxxxx

hey all a quick message as i am on phone
Does anyone know anything about white blood cells? Had blood test again yest and its even lower now of 0.7 normal is 2-3! Got to go to hosp in 6wks at heamatology! Getting worried now plus doc said keep away from people with colds and chickenpox going to be hard as go to loads of toddler groups, also off to majorca soon! They are going to do more blood tests to check for autoamune stuff

Thanks chicks :flower: thing is she is now out growing her 3-6 month clothes especially in the legs. Flo's got llllooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnggggg legs :haha::haha::haha:

Hi sleeping, low white cell count usually means u have a lower immune system. Have u recently had a cold/infection or have any cuts or sores on ur body? my white blood count was down a few years ago due to having reactive arthritis due to having inflamation in my foot.

Hope they find out what is wrong hun. And it is probably best to keep away from toddler group if poss, especially with such a low result. Big hugs xxx

Sorry SB not sure about low white cells i had opposite when tested for blood clot, but best stay away from peeps who are ill atm :hugs:

results were 1.52 in july then 6wk after that 0.9 and now the 0.7 yest. I have had a cold a wk ago but only lasted a couple of days, get mouth aulses often. The worry is i had chemo as a kid so may have supressed bone marrow! Don't know if i would survive 6wks not taking mckenzie to groups lol but i did have a quick chat with lady who wks at surestart to let me know if chickenpox is going around at centre

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->