Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

single handed typing here now lol. the cold has probably lowered it. are u feeling unwell and run down generally? maybe ur dr will want to run more tests. fxd its nothing to do with having chemo as a child. sorry i caant offer much help. and i realise it will be hard to keep lo away from group. but please take care of urself and be wary of any lurgies that are flying around x

tbn i have been quite tired lately mckenzie stopped sleeping though the night again a while ago so that could be contributing to it. So i am now resting on the sofa leaving the hoovering for another day lol thanks pheobe hope u r feeling a bit better

ahh thats probably the answer then and dont forgrt the wedding planning is poss draining y too. well i deffo recommend resting as much as poss then. housework can chuffing wait lol, there are more important things in life:thumbup: i'm ok thanks lovey, hopefully over the worst xxx

will be right back,. got a hungry bubs awaiting me lol x

I dunno either, bestie def sees line on my smu cassette, pink too which is odd as frer more sensitive

Ooooh just in time for the POAS squint :happydance: Hey PC, I think I see something? :loopy:

frustrating PC, sorry no caught up on other posts yet but scanned back and saw the other test, thinking i see something on that also so FX for you x

Ok, Lily asleep, fleas have gone *BANG* :haha: (I let of flea bombs today), food shopping done, n PG tips on the go :happydance: Gonna try see whats been going on, been having BnB withdrawal.

Oh Coral, can we do Friday? I have someone over for Coffee tomorrow morning so be better for me if you can make it x

It looks just as faint as the cassette, i really had to squint to see anything at all, but i think there is something there. It's very early anyway i hope it gets darker as the days go. xx

SB, don't know much about white blood cells but you look after yourself and stay away from sick people. Hope all be ok with other tests xx

Hey coral, hope Keira is well. Yeah, my car sign looks lush lol I found plenty of cool designs of all kind of stickers on ebay xx

Phoebe, wow little Flo is a good eater, have you thought of the hungry baby formula MC uses for Rhys? Hope all okay xx

Poppy how did the packing go? Korben dropped you phone in the toilet???? F***!!!

Hey tink, how is going with Lily pie??? Fleas gone?? xx

I went to asda and had a look at the underwear section, finally found some proper well fitted shorts and i bought a bra...38E! WTF??? It's a sport bra and gives a good support but 38E?????????

Hey Tink! :hi: Hope you and your lil gal are good.

I have looked everywhere for comfy pants BD but I cannot find any suitable at all! I like the ones with no bands on the top so they dont dig in, the completely seam free ones which tend to come in a lycra lacey type. Not too comfy on the old tuppance though!! :haha:

PC, I don't know if I see anything or not? fx'd it gets darker :thumbup:

xx

lol Babydream, join the big bazooka club :haha: I sport a 38E myself these days, when I met my husband I was a plesently curvy 34C. Fleas gone I think, no signs since bomb :happydance: Lilypie snuggled up asleep next to me, she's like a different baby these days now the reflux is under control. Loving having her, thanks so much for all the advice xxxx

BD got huge jugglers :haha:

Did a bit more packing and yes was washing my hair over bath with korben in with me, but forgot i put my mobile on toilet... notice korben had put his football down toilet so got that out and my phone was underneath it :cry:

Tink, I can't do Friday so will have to make a day for next week aye? How was GOSH? x

I got preggo pants from John Lewis, love them. Seem free shorties that are also cotton so healthy and comfy :haha: I'll see if I can find them ...

Not a lot of range on the sizes here but they are so comfy https://www.johnlewis.com/26837/Product.aspx

Pops! :cry: oh no, was it an expensive one? do you have insurance? I bet your exhaused, I couldn't have moved heavilly pregnant :hugs: x

Leave my :holly: alone :growlmad: tut tut :haha: It's embarrassingly huge!!!! I used to be a 34C then a 36C then 36DD and wow now here we come cow-feeling!

Laura, these pants are really good, 95% cotton and 5% elastane shorts and they are comfy, finally! I bought the size16 though :blush: Couple of weeks ago i bought 100% cotton ones and now they fall off cause they stretched, really unattractive, i look like a man in them lol

Tink, i'm glad Lily is better, hope she stays like this or get even better! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"