Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Oohh, those panties are nice tink. Mine are the same style and material but nice colours and a pack of 4 for £4! ner ner :haha:

No wasnt expensive OH wont buy me one cos ive dropped my phone down toilet before when in doctors doing a urine sample to confirm i was pg with korben lol and dropped one in my morning coffee before that one, plus dropped one in the bath whilst leaning over forgetting it was in my shirt pocket :dohh:

Just drying it out and hoping it will work later.

Ugh popsy, very unlucky, you used get insurance for water damage, i always do, it happened to me too lol

Next door neighbour invited me for pancakes...see ya! lol

:haha: Cow feeling, I'm there babydream :haha: x

Coral, okeys next week it is. I have nothing booked yet so you choose n let me know x

Pancakes sound lovely nom nom want some now with banana's and chocolate Mmmmm

mmmmm I want some too! FX it will be ok when its dried out Pops, someone once told me put it in a bag of rice?

I prefur your bargain BD, I might have to go invest now :haha: there was nothing about when I looked in need of bigger pants.

Was just browsing ebay for baby bargains n came accross this :haha:

WTF : https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/200ml-fr...ds_Pumps_LE&hash=item43a9ff0abd#ht_500wt_1156

OMG That must be a joke?? i seen some things in my time on ebay but? pmsl

Its in kitchen drying OH mentioned rice too... dried one out before and it was a Nokia so hopefully be ok.

Nom nom i'm sooo stuffed! lol

WTH is that about on ebay?????? i thought it was not allowed in the UK. My mum gave my friend breastmilk when we were born but it was totally normal that time in Hungary, we even called each other milksisters lol I don't think i'd buy it just like this from ebay.

chicken stir fry for dinner! yummy

It looks just as faint as the cassette, i really had to squint to see anything at all, but i think there is something there. It's very early anyway i hope it gets darker as the days go. xx

SB, don't know much about white blood cells but you look after yourself and stay away from sick people. Hope all be ok with other tests xx

Hey coral, hope Keira is well. Yeah, my car sign looks lush lol I found plenty of cool designs of all kind of stickers on ebay xx

Phoebe, wow little Flo is a good eater, have you thought of the hungry baby formula MC uses for Rhys? Hope all okay xx

Poppy how did the packing go? Korben dropped you phone in the toilet???? F***!!!

Hey tink, how is going with Lily pie??? Fleas gone?? xx

I went to asda and had a look at the underwear section, finally found some proper well fitted shorts and i bought a bra...38E! WTF??? It's a sport bra and gives a good support but 38E?????????

Hi Bd x
Have tried the hungry milk about 5 weeks ago. It really bunged Flo up poor thing, she didnt poop for 4 days, then when she had her 1st set of jabs she exploded at drs surgery!!!!:dohh::wacko::rofl::sick::rofl::dohh::wacko: there was carp everywhere!!!! Thankfully i has a spare outfit, honestly it looked like a scene out of a horror film. The M&B room was total; carnage:rofl::rofl::rofl:xxxxxx

Oh and dont worry about having huge:holly: mine went up to 44G!!!!!!:shock::shock::lol::lol::shock::shock: but then again i did have a mega bump too lol x

:happydance::happydance: Good luck lovely, i really hope u are and can't wait to see ur next test xxx
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Not been able to do catch up post yet lol I need to hire a secratary :haha: x

hey Phoebe and Tinky :hi:

PC what are you like:haha: maybe you should save the tests for tomorrow? Don't drink anything from now until tomorrow then your urine should be very concentrated?:thumbup:

Pheebs :rofl: at the explosion at the docs office, bet Flo felt better after that one though:haha:

Tink glad GOSH went well, hopefully good news when the results come in:hugs:

No pees me right off, i get so frustrated! then the comp bat just went :haha: gonna give up n pump Lilys milk instead I think. Yes I'm ok :)I'll do a catch up text during the night feed or something I think! Are you ok? I will read back, sure you have typed that already :haha: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->