Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

I still see a possible line on the cassette but the frer lines are always too thin, not a big fan. I'm on phone I'll check it out later on laptop. Promising! Eeeeeek

Done a cassette this morning and i'd say tentative bfp but i can't upload. Who can i email??? Purleaseeeeee

Hi girls :hi:

Sorry for selfish post but I need some advice as I am worried...:cry:

I have a weird pulling sensation right at the bottom of my tummy, under my bump in the middle and my whole right leg is numb with pins and needles in my foot and an aching in my right butt cheek....Is this normal?!?!?!??!

Please help!!!

xx

Hi girls :hi:

Sorry for selfish post but I need some advice as I am worried...:cry:

I have a weird pulling sensation right at the bottom of my tummy, under my bump in the middle and my whole right leg is numb with pins and needles in my foot and an aching in my right butt cheek....Is this normal?!?!?!??!

Please help!!!

xx

yep normal babies prob on a nerve,baby moves and places go numb now:haha:
if u worried call midwife hun :)

35 week pot pic! i blurred out stretchies as there nasty :(

https://img262.imageshack.us/img262/5286/35wks.jpg

https://img257.imageshack.us/img257/9638/35wkbump.jpg

and 33 weeks

its seems to have dropped :wacko:

https://img716.imageshack.us/img716/2986/33bump.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thanks Babyhopes. My Mum just told me the same thing! She told me to rub and play around with my bump and try and get him to get his little ass off of whatever nerve he is jumping on! :haha:

Phew!! :thumbup:

PC, this is it!! Its your month hun!!! :flower:

xx

morning ladies :hi:

PC think I may see something:happydance: save that pee for the SD test:haha:

babyhopes lovely bump pics, not long now:happydance:

Laura, I'm not sure, sounds a bit like sciatic nerve pain? little baby is prob laying on it OUCH. :hugs:

Oh thanks God that you are off to SD Puppycat!!! That should make it easier, hurry up! xx

Laura, i agree with BH and your mum, baby must be sitting on a nerve, hope he'll move his little ass for the strokes lol

Hope all DDs are well xxx

I need advice, serious advice!!! I managed to get back to sleep after my early rising but i just woke up for an awful thing. I heard my next door neighbour through the wall screaming and shouting and what it sounded like throwing and smashing stuff. She sounded mental! She has a few months old baby who was screaming too and the woman just kept shouting at her 'shut up shut up!' Poor little girl! things like this happened before but not this bad. I banged on the wall just to make her aware that i can hear what she's doing and i think she realized that she needs to calm down cause she went quiet but still heard her crying. I don't know these people they moved in a few months ago, i think it's a council flat. What the hell i should do? I'm worried about that child. I thought i could report it to socials or call the police as sounded like a domestic with a child in there. What would you do?????

babyd thats so hard. Is that baby still crying now? I think maybe you should call social services, she may need help? God its a tough one isn't it. All you can do is call them and tell them what happened and hope they visit her, but I know thats hard to do when you have to live next door to them.:hugs:

Thanks girls, got tests, am in town atm needing a wee. Will pop into my mums shop to poas as a have Laura with me x

Tough one Babyd. Have you tried talking to her? :shrug: I think we are too quick to judge these days but if you are not comfortable doing that, then maybe call Social services. I wouldnt call the police though, the poor woman might just be really struggling with looking after the little girl?

Just a thought x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->