Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

BD better to inform Social Services tbh you wouldnt want that child to be another sadistic in our society where neighbours heard the abuse but did nothing and the child died? :cry:

Laura your little one being a bugger :haha: very uncomfortable when they lying on nerves.

PC thank god your getting a SD now hurry lol

Coral you n keira well? :hugs:

Babyhopes lovely bump :happydance:

Nothing this end :shrug:

I agree poppy. I was gonna offer my help but what if she needs more than that and i'm wasting time and something will happen. Socials would tell me i should have called them straight away and not put my nose in it thinking i was God! Damn it!

Morning sweeties :hi: I can't be on long as have to get ready for work. But I wanted to pop on for a mo...

Pc, those tests are looking promising sweetie!! :happydance: I hope this is it for you hun!! :hugs:

Laura, I agree with the others...sounds like a pinched nerve...probably the baby laying funny but nothing serious. Just try to get him to move like your mom has said :thumbup:

Babyd, I tend to lean toward what laura said, but that's the counselor in me. Ive had several screaming episodes myself over the past couple of weeks :blush: with everything we've been going through. I'm sure the neighbors are totally convinced I'm mental now as well. :cry: you just never know what somebody is going through. Granted though, we always want the baby safe first too. :hugs:

Anyway, cd2 here. The cramps are practically unbearable and I'm still feeling very raw emotionally. My 10dpo FRER looks like pc's first FRER. A quick glance it looks neg but if you look closely you can just barely see a ghost of a line. But I looked last night at the FRER I took on mon and there is a DEFINITE line there. I looked at it at 3 mins, thought it was "bfn"... I was so devastated I put it away and didn't look at it again. I didn't test at all for an entire week between my beta and the FRER this past Monday so I believe it was a chemical and I caught the tail end of it on Monday. :cry::sad2: even dh can see the line, no problem. It brings a new dimension of sadness to this whole process, but also a tiny bit of hope. It's supposedly better to miscarry or have a chemical with ivf than a straight bfn, b/c it means your body will allow implantation. Better chance for success at some point. I don't know when I'll be able to stop grieving. I'm just so sad. Dh and I are trying to figure out what to do but we probably won't be able to make a decision until we meet with the doc again. Not til the 24th. That's so far away. :sad1:

awww pk :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

PC - go to get SD test..

10dpo temp has dropped :(

Don't lose hope damita. :hugs: how far of a drop and how long is your lp usually? A temp drop isn't always a bad thing....

it went to 36.74 - coverline 36.50.. my chart https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2d88dd

LP normally 14/15

PK you need time to grieve sweetie so glad your appointment isnt till 24th gives you some time :hugs::hugs::kiss::hugs:

Well you're still well above coverline sweetie and some fluctuation is normal :hugs: if you are preggo, your temp's not going to just keep rising indefinitely. And you're a bit early to start seeing a drop if your lp is typically 14/15, so try not to stress too much. Obviously I know how hard that is :kiss:

Poppy I'm so glad you finally found a bigger place and are moving. Terribly hard as preggo as you are though. Moving is exhausting just by itself...can't imagine doing it third tri pg!! You make dh and boys do most of the work!!! You should be lying about on the sofa cranking out orders like a queen! :haha:

damita the dip doesnt mean ur out look at my chart

https://img853.imageshack.us/img853/6923/charting.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Sorry girls, think it's BFN :cry:

Damita - temp drop = implant?

Attachments

• IMAG0886.jpg
    IMAG0886.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 17
  • IMAG0880.jpg
    IMAG0880.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 18
Damita that drop isn't much to worry about sweetie its still way above the coverline:hugs:

PK so sorry you are still so upset but its of course totaly understandable:hugs: Being a chemical is def a step forward in the right direction and hopefully you and dh will come to the decision thats right for you both:hugs: the 24th will be here before you know it x

Morning pops:hi: Keria and I are fine thanks, I know I'm biased but she's such a pleasure to be around :cloud9: x

I broke up the FMU test

Attachments

• IMAG0888.jpg
    IMAG0888.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 18
Oh PC i can't see anything, sorry it might be just the banging headache a got from all this shit next door. I don't trust my eyesight atm. still fx for you xx

PK, it is understandable you will be grieving for a while but hope things will turn positive again once you talk to your doc. Thinking of you hunni xx

Hi coral, glad to hear Keira is being a very good girl :) xx

Sorry PC - I can't see any thing :( It is waaaaay to early though hun test on Saturday :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->