Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Just found this online -

Average Day Past Ovulation (DPO) for the first positive pregnancy test: 13.6 DPO
Average DPO for the first "false" negative test result: 10.3 DPO
Percentage of pregnancy charts with a positive test at 10 DPO: 10%

You see, it is early. I got my def + on 14dpo but i didn't test earlier as i never thought i'd be preggo.

Well I've been a busy bee so not even thinking about it, spent 3.5hrs with my nan literally tearing my living room apart and cleaning every inch of it - had a wicked bad back and lots of pinchy feelings lower tum which makes me smile lol - i'm so sad :haha:

PC don't worry hun i never got even a hint of a line til 12dpo n even then it was faint, FX for you!
PK hugs for cd2 and the chemical sweetie, you are so strong and just know you will be a mummy again xx
Im just in took my mum for lunch and to the pictures to say thanks for all her help with the nursery. I will post pics once it is totally completed <3
Hope everyone else is well :)
Away to cook tea xx

hey all I have been looking on the mooncup website today I think I am going to order one but going to use it for AF, hoping it will work, going to buy size B though as I had a c-section before!!

PC I hope u get a BFP soon :)

BD hey how u?
Coral how are you and little Keria?
Tink hope u and Lilly are ok?
Mc and Rhys hop u ok too?

and Poppy and everyone else lol too many

And a big thanks to Pheobe you helped loads yesterday I have relaxed and hospital can't be too concerned as they don't want me in until 6wks :)

Your very welcome SB, didnt think i said anything of much use.but i am glad u are relaxing and taking things easier :hugs::flower:

Hello DD's.
I am so glad its Friday tomorrow!!! I really need the weekend after the week I've had!!

So glad to see everyone is doing well

Sleepingbubs - I have a mooncup size B and love it!!! Was really easy to get used to using it. I only use tampons now if I am away.

Damita - FXed you get your BFP in the next few days!!

Evening all,

Hope all ok. I'm excited to see some bfp this weekend, Damita, PC and Caz!!

I'm glad you feel a bit more relaxed SB xx

Hi Skweek, sorry you had a tough week, hope you can enjoy the weekend x

I wasn't feeling well enough to do my night shift with a baby who was born yesterday, it would have been irresponsible to go. I felt very tired and shaky but i realized after that i haven't had my usual sugar intake today and i was a bit low. Had some chocolate pancakes and i feel better but still need a good night sleep.

Jenny, i need to ask...How do you book the VIP tickets to see Breaking Dawn?????? xx

Glass of cold milk poppy, or i love liquid gaviscon. Tastes like shit but helps lol Oh, and i just read a piece of pineapple helps too xx

Im eating rennies atm getting it every bloody night now, she's ment to be moving down but korben didnt till last minute either.. ohhh the joys. Getting punched down there she having a flipping party tonight in there :haha:

I've just read they do that when you eat something sugary lol Hope she'll give you a restful night though xx

Night BD :wave:

Just bought some home testing UTI kits from Amazon, I have a weird feeling down there and I hate going to the Drs.... pfffff

Morning DD's :wave: just running off to docs, fed up with them giving nothing for Lilyannes constipation. She's such a happy baby now, only for it to get spoiled by the end of the week - Poo time, she crys the day before, and the day after going then is back to normal. I know some babies only poop once a week or so and thats normal, and it might be normal for her but she's so unhappy and it totally f**ks up her routine :cry: So anyway, I'm off to get something for it, I have app with the doc that lets me tell her what I want and she writes it out :haha:

EPIC CATCH UP POST STILL COMING :rofl: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->