Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Awww bless her Tink would be so uncomfortable, just demand something off doc's get em told :haha:

Morning everyone hope your all well :hugs:

Morning Tink and Pops,

Hope you get something to help Lilypie xx

I have a flippin cold. Not impressed!

Afternoon all,

Tink, that's awful for Lily hope you can get something for her constipation. xx

PC, hope your cold gets better or it may be your first symptom????? lol xx

Hope everyone is okay, very windy here today again. I had a very good meeting with the police this morning so fx they'll start some action and we sort the problems out. I also had to deal with my next door neighbour again...

I definitely don't want to make her sound like a bad person cause based on what i hear throught these paperthin walls she is very good with her daughter when she's calm and i hear her trying hard. So after i heard her struggling and shouting at the baby again this morning I called the local child protection team. I explained what i've been hearing, i told them that i don't think mum is a bad mum but seems to be struggling with PND and i think she needs help. I did ask if i could go over and offer my help to her and she said yes, absolutely, mum would probably be grateful for it but they will look into the situation and make sure the baby is okay. So just now i heard mum and baby outside and went to speak to her. First, i talked to her about her buggy how it seems to be a struggle to carry it up and down the stairs. Then i asked if she was ok as i hear her upset sometimes. she said it's been hard as her husband is doing this course for a forklift driver and she so used to having him around that she now struggles sometimes on her own. So i said whatever way i can help just let me know, come over for a cup of tea and a chat, drop the little one off for an hour or two at mine if she needs some time for herself to catch up on sleep or have a relaxing bath or we can even go for a walk together if she fancied that. She was very grateful so i hope i get a chance to help her some way. I called back child protection services and told them about my chat with mum. I don't know what else i could do. I was told by child protection services that if any time i hear anything really bad, not to go over but call there emergency line. I hope this will be sorted out and somehow we can all help her and she'd let us. The baby looked really cute and happily smiled at me. so fx things will get better.

I have a job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am now receptionist/admin/social networker for an estate agents :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Damita, by murphy's law, you are going to get preggo now that you have a job hahahahaha Typical xx

Congrats on the new job Damita :)

BabyD i went on to the odeon cinema website and there was an option on there to book tickets for breaking dawn, can't wait!

Hope all is well in Ding Dong land. Afm i think i have a chest infection so going to the doctors at 4pm to see if i could have medication for it. Apart from the sore throat, terrible cough and yucky stuff that comes with the cough i feel ok lol Can't believe i am 21 weeks today, time seems to be going very fast xxx

BD that was a good thing you did for your neighbour :hugs::hugs:

Damita congratz on the job, now lets see that bfp :winkwink::happydance::happydance:

Happy 21 weeks Jenny hope your cold goes soon :hugs:

damita congrats on new job, i agree with the others, you will prob be preg now! lol :hugs:

sorry to hear that so many people are sick! i have been sick for about 10 days now and i think it is finally leaving. had a sore throat, headaches, lots of gooey throat-ness, the usual fun cold things. i was worried mila would get sick but.. hasnt? im glad though!

hope everyone is well i need to read back further. i have a 6 week pp appointment wednesday and then ill be allowed to exercise, drive, etc. and mila is doing well. shes in this stage where she just wants to look at faces and be talked to and it makes her smile :) we sit around and talk most of the day :) shes loving being on her belly lately too. she squirms around like a little worm. she will be crawling fast no doubt, she tries so hard that it makes her poop! lol

so was thinking, mila will be like 4 months old at christmas time, what kind of stuff should OH and i get her for christmas? we usually start our shopping this month, but we dont know what mila will be like by christmas and we dont know what 4 month olds do? :dohh: suggestions! maybe give suggestions for a 5-6 month old because dr said shes pretty far ahead for age.

Lots of cuddly toys that make noises and light up.. we bought korben a Jumperoo at 4mths he loved it.

yes i was thinking about the jumperoo! but i think shes gonna end up getting it sooner shes so active. they look so fun! lol

I put korben in it once he could hold his head up and put a cushion under his feet lol

Attachments

• korben's 1st feed 012.jpg
    korben's 1st feed 012.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 9
Bloody hell i've been to the loo for a pee for at least 30 times today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BD - good call on the neighbour - I hear PND can set in so easily and I understand how much she would appreciate the helping hand in her time of need. :hugs:

Damita - congrats on the new job!! Exciting times for you!! :happydance:

Clare and Poppy - 6 weeks to go!! phew - not long now!! Bet you cant wait to meet your little one!!

Jenny - hope you are feeling better real soon!!! Happy 21 weeks!!

AFM - I cant wait for Monday as I get to see my doc again and hopefully get papers for more bloods!! Have so much to do this weekend that I am sure it will fly by really quickly!!

Hope all DD's are well or on the mend!! :hugs:

*Cripes* (yes Coral :haha:)

Not got back here for more than 5 mins yet, I think I give up on catch up :rofl: Poor Lily pie not a happy snuggle bunny, didn't get anything for the constipation. Doc was in bad mood and seemed to view me as irratic mother, that's not happened since I had my first baby - yikes. Anyhow, I'm not being an overly worried mum, Lily has now stopped feeding almost completely again, is unhappy, and not passing very much urine at all. Still no poo yet, just a little overflow TMI. She has prescribed WATER :rofl: up yours G.P, don't you think I've tried water? FFS! Anyhow, apple puree today, and some more vasoline up the bot bot I think. Poor little lamb, every bloody weekend :cry: be back laters, hope your all ok x

Oh and quickly, Babydream glad you were able to offer your help to this neighbour x

Hopes, I second the jumperoo, got Lily one already :rofl: she's a bit too small for it now but I expect she will love it pretty soon, i think its great. Lily (almost 4 months) loves mirrors, flashing lights, lamaze toys, and her little seat like a 'bumbo' x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->