Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

https://www.amazon.com/Lamaze-Bend-...5JRG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1318064542&sr=8-1

This one NEVER fails to quieten her down x

cripes, see now I have started I feel I have to read back cause I'm leaving people out :hugs: sorry, I will later :hugs: x

RESULT! DH taken my daughter dancing, Lily has gone to sleep, littlest son happy playing games on the computer, middle son off for dancing somewhere else,and all I have to do is go pick up middle son in an hour ... :happydance: maybe I will get to catch up with you all for once :haha: Ok, gonna start reading back, this may take some time :haha: x

hey ding dongs :hi;

Congrats on new job Damita!!! hopefully a :bfp: is on the way too in that case, they say good luck comes in 3's :thumbup:

i was like that on thurs babyd, i think i must have wee'd about a million times !:haha:

tink, hope the doc sorted lily out :flower:

so the mw measured me and said i am measuring 27cm which is apparently ok. i had traces of blood and protein in my urine sample so i have to give them another urine sample monday morn to send off to be tested. hope everything will be ok :shrug:

i was in absolute agony yest with my hip but i had cleaned the house from top to bottom so i had prob over exerted myself.

i also had to have the flu jab, no side effects as yet to speak of except i was super tired yesterday and felt sick but fine today.

good luck pc and damita on testing this wknd!!!! :happydance:

xx

*cripes*:haha:

Tink, stupid doc! I think some prune juice mixed with boiled water might help? In the states you can get prunes in babys 1st food jars, haven't seen them here though? My kids loved them and always help moved things along:winkwink:
Also where did you end up getting the jumperoo Tink? Amazon? I need one for Keira, soon, she is getting bored with her few toys she has.

Just a quicky as my new side by side fridge freezer just arrived:happydance:
Also I need to stay away from ebay, been buying too many clothes for Keira:dohh: I got this for halloween though, its so cute
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/110753699175?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/220869793814?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649
xx

Cripes Tink, how many sprogs do you have?? Lol

Had a huge wave of nausea over lunch, couldn't finish my food, was only grilled chicken and cous cous, not exactly nausea inducing :sick:

:wave: DD's

Tinks - hope you had a really relaxing day!!

Laura - FXed for the blood test results! Hope its all clear this time round.

Coral - that halloween outfit is just too cute for words!! please post a pick of Kiera in the outfit!

Oh puppycat - Lets hope it wasnt just a bit of a dodgy tummy. When are you due to test?

Blimey it oh so quiet shhh shhh sshhhhhhhhhh, its oh so still lol xxxx
Greetings and warm salutations all xxxxxx
:hi::hi::hi::hi::howdy::howdy::howdy::howdy:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i think i have hemorrhoids! from trying to push mila out for 3 hours and then the continued constipation. what do i do thats ok for breastfeeding!?

Oh and quickly, Babydream glad you were able to offer your help to this neighbour x

Hopes, I second the jumperoo, got Lily one already :rofl: she's a bit too small for it now but I expect she will love it pretty soon, i think its great. Lily (almost 4 months) loves mirrors, flashing lights, lamaze toys, and her little seat like a 'bumbo' x

tink i cant believe lily is almost 4 months, i seem to have forgotten shes that old already!! and i cant believe drs wont help lily poop better! i feel like theyve really left you on your own for this. good thing you are so strong, i know i couldnt handle some of the things you have to go through tink. lily is lucky she has you :hugs:

Hello girls,

Where are the bfps????????????? PC? Damita? Caz? Lets see those tests!!

Tink, your doc is an arse...Yeah, you can try prune juice in water or just put some vaseline on cotton bud and poke her a bit gently then move her around a bit for a couple of minutes, that usually does the trick i bet she'll explode lol She must be very uncomfortable poor little princess xx

Laura, sorry your hips are sore, try to relax hunni and don't do too much at once. You don't need to clean the whole flat in one go, do it one room a day. Take care of yourself hunni, you don't want to make it worse. xx

Hey coral, cute stuff lol I'm so tempted to go on ebay, i'm kind of glad i don't know the sex of the baby yet i would have spent dh's wages lol

Hope all DD's okay xx

I've been in London all day setting up my sister's new rented studio flat, i really enjoyed it i want to decorate my flat and the nursery. I want everything purple lol No idea what's with me and purple lately pmsl. Scan on Monday at 9am, very excited and nervous, i'm hoping to find out if we are team pink or blue. I have a feeling pink. I just neeeeeeeeeeed to know, i'm gonna throw a hissy fit for the sonographer! xxxxx

Hey Babydream, I so hope you find out too!! Cant wait to hear on Monday!
Then let the nursery decorating begin!! dont forget to take loads of piccies!! We all want to see! I am sooo excited for you!!

Evening girlies :howdy:

Pc have u tested again? :dust:

Laura hope the blood and protein is nothing:hugs:

Skweek, hi Hun hows things, I will take a pic of Keira dressed up don't u worry!:haha:

Babyd only 2 more sleeps!:happydance: I'm excited to find out also. Then u can let loose on eBay!:haha: I'm glad u spoke to the lady next door and offered your help, what a great neighbour you are:hugs: hopefully she will take u up on your offer when she's overwhelmed.

Hey pheebs, how's u and lovely Flo?:hugs:

Hopes so happy mila is getting over the colic and making you smile :awww:

Damita congrats on the job, when are u testing. Again? X

PK thinking of u hunnie:hugs: x

Hi all other ding dongs tink, mc, poppy, Jenny, SB, baby hopes, and anyone I may have missed.

Thanks skweek, I'll be very disappointed if i can't find out, i think i'll be moaning to dh for a private scan. As soon as i find out i'm buying pink or blue, i feel the urge lol

I also hope my neighbour would let me help Coral, i'm just afraid that when SS come around the check on her she'll know it was me and will want to kill me! :(

Grrrrrrrr never got my BnB time AGAIN!

Oh well, at least I have good news to report, the Lilypie EXPLODED! :rofl: bless her, seems the apple puree helped :) She's started drinking her milk again and is asleep, Phew!!! :haha:

PC, so another feint line again? where's our piccy! :growlmad: :haha: FX the next is a BLAZING BFP. Oh and I have 5 kids :rofl: see avatar :haha: I was one of the gready TTCers in the begining :) BUT Lilyanne is mine and DH's only child together, that's why we ached for a baby so bad. She's our little 'full stop' :haha: x

babydream, if she was being as lound and hysterical as you were describing, someone else could have heard too so maybe it wont be so obvious that it was you. either way you did the right thing, if something happened to the child because you hadnt spoken up youd never forgive yourself!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->