Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Awww, Keira is cute Coral, i love those pics on fb xx

Laura, you are not huge at all, i'm nearly as big as you are now, i'll put a bump pic of 20wk up in a minute xx

Poppy, yeah you lucky to stick to this thread, you got your girl too lol xx

MC, this is for Rhys sjsiujed;kjeijeiekojiejjs xxx<3

Ok, i can't upload the video here so i'll try on fb on TDD wall. It's not a good quality but it's just for you. You can see my kswiss shoebox and hear the clock possibly lol What do you think? Where can you see the girlie part?? And a 20wk bump piccy xx

Attachments

• IMG_0916.jpg
    IMG_0916.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 5
Rhys said thanx Auntie T,<3 <3... but you can fook off with your scan video on TDD on FB.:rofl::haha:..i dont have it anymore !!Amy scared me away with her scanky fadge talk!! hahahahhahahahha..ill catch it on windows live/msn later (if we can figure out how to share lol)xxxxxx

Doesn't seem like it's gonna happen on fb either lol I so wanted to show you girls. How the hell would i do this? MC, i send it to you by email if that's even possible! xx

babyd, make a photo bucket account and add it to that then u can post the link on here x

just thought id say this thread has been pretty lucky for all of us that was swaying towards a gender, i would have been upset(at first) it my Rhys was a girl...but i got my little man :awww: and our poppy got her girl!! :awww: Serenity :kiss: think if we all stick together and throw some dust :dust: around all of us will get what we want in the end!! :thumbup: so here is some :dust::dust: :dust: for those TTcing and here is some more for those that are swaying to a particular gender :dust::dust: ..

COMING SOON...labour dust for poppy!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thats how i shared the video of Rhys HB...photobucket!! go for it Tunde, if your struggling email me it and ill not share it......:haha: i mean ....ill have a go :rofl:

just thought id say this thread has been pretty lucky for all of us that was swaying towards a gender, i would have been upset(at first) it my Rhys was a girl...but i got my little man :awww: and our poppy got her girl!! :awww: Serenity :kiss: think if we all stick together and throw some dust :dust: around all of us will get what we want in the end!! :thumbup: so here is some :dust::dust: :dust: for those TTcing and here is some more for those that are swaying to a particular gender :dust::dust: ..

COMING SOON...labour dust for poppy!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PMSL Your making me nervous thinking of labour, no matter how many times we go through it its still scary :rofl::rofl::hugs:

But lovely post and will send some TTC and Gender dust too :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Ok, it's uploading to photobucket but it takes ages!! It's only about a 6mins video ffs!! (drumming with fingertips!) lol

will they be kicking things off at 38 weeks for you poppy??...not long to go if they are...cant wait, im a bit excited here :wohoo: xxxxx

Will ask my consultant next Thurseday cos im up there for 10am... fx'd if i get my sweep it will be 3rd Nov :happydance:

MC i'm sending a few parts of the vid separately as its too long to send in one piece xx

Korben holding his own bottle 4 days old how clever? Gage helping lol just sorting my documents out all over place.

Attachments

• k 001.jpg
    k 001.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 3
yes via email to your messenger email xx

Korben is a real cutie there lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members