Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Holy crap poppy, she really shouldn't have said anything. You'll be fine xx

Thanks coral, I think I will have the jab. Ive been stuffing myself with lemon and honey and I feel fine so sat the day then. Hope I can make it to the babyshow, have some discount codes for cheaper tickets if you want them xc

Hi Lew and phoebe, hope all ok xxx

She never been the sensitive kind, wasnt when i miscarried at xmas asking if it hurt :growlmad: as long as its not a Thurseday when i go into labour i wont be paranoid :dohh:

Poppy oh no, she shouldn't have said anything but I'm sure it means nothing! :hugs:

Lew, hey hunnie how are you and Lia doing? Keira and myself are great thanks for asking:flower::hugs: We miss you! x

Babyd, thanks for the offer of codes. I'll let you know if I'm going and then you can give me the codes thanks!:hugs:

Off out in a min for a coffee with some Mums from the school, be back laters xx

Good morning ladies! I am going to try and be better about checkin in!

Lia and I are great...trying to get a sleep schedule goin but it's tough... How are all the pregger ladies?
Big hugs to the ttc ding dongs...hope things r going well 4u all!

Hey Lew,

Good to hear from you. Glad you and miss Lia are doing good:hugs:
Just be patient with the sleep schedule, it takes time but you too will work
it out.

This pregger DD is doing good. Just tired and cold:dohh:

Aaahhhh, i had a coffee latte this morning around 10am tasted really strong and needed 4sugar in it. Now i have sharp stabbing pain in my tummy hear and there. Do you think the baby is upset? i hope she's ok, stupid me!!! Also my butt hurt all morning, i can hardly walk or move, what a day and i'm due to drive to london soon which is a good 45mins. Bugger!!

BD i'm sure the coffee won't hurt, just don't have any more caffeine today now :)

Been to get prescription for my UTI, taken my first antibiotic so fingers crossed pain goes soon. Got nurofen if it gets any worse.

Drs arranging kidney scan because i'm having them a lot but wondering if it's my mooncup? What says you?

Hope you get some sleep Tink and Lilyanne ok, love her picture on fb awww :hugs:

PC i get cystitis (sp) a lot especially after dtd always have to go bathroom before n after 'unless ttc' so could be cups :shrug:

Bought my bouncer today ' pink ' :happydance: few more things then im done, not done hospital bag yet so need to sort that pfft. Hope everyone ok x

Babyd I just thought if u go overdue u could have a leap year baby :yipee:

Glad u got your bouncer poppy, now get that bag packed young lady! What are u waiting for! :haha: x

Tink hope Lily sleeps better tonight. Keira was up last night also, maybe something in the air :shrug: x

Morning, yet another flying visit! Sorry :hugs: Lily has turned into a wakeful feeding monster at night lol, why can't she feed like that by day? we would be made lol ah well ...

Popsy, get ur bag packed :haha: your into the home straight, I got one of my feelings that you might not be around much longer, either that or I'm just getting over excited about you having this baby :) How did night one go? x

Coralista, how did Keira sleep last night? better? x

China, I'm glad you ok honey :) x

PC, hope your UTI clears up soon, I dunno bout the mooncup but might be worth trying? x

Babydream, I dreamt about you last night :haha: You came to visit me with your DH. My house was a mess and you were trying to reassure me it was ok but I was stressed over it :haha: I think its telling me to sort my house out :haha: x

Hahahaha, no Tink, that's exactly what i'd do, reassure you that it's all okay and tell you not to stress yourself! lol How funny you saw me in your dream just as i am. I'd love to come and visit. My dh goes to Barking every weekend and i always think of you and coral. Cute piccies of Lily on fb! Sorry she's been a bit difficult feeding at night :( Hope it gets better. xx

Coral, yes, that was my first thought when we calculated EDD! I don't really want to give birth on the 29th. I'm gonna try to keep my legs crossed on that day if i go over the due date lol Hope all ok xx

Poppy, how was Korben's first night in his room??

Hello everyone else xx

Well, dh came home with a nasty cold yesterday bummer!! I'm off to my flu jab at 10.30 i hope it's still not too late. he couldn't wait a few more days to bring this home, aaahhh! I'm also in terrible pain which seems to be constant now. It's still my backside but yesterday i felt my leg go numb and could lift it up. It started again this morning, was slightly better at night though. I also had terrible heartburn yesterday and went to Wagamama for a Chicken Katsu Curry which i thought would make it even worse but no, it made it better haha. We're going to London today, my car is in the service down there and while waiting i'm gonna drag dh to Mothercare and Mama's and Papa's and Babies r us. All at Brent Cross so no driving around much lol I'm off tonight again yaaaay. I was off last night too and it's a bugger that dh is sick and can't even give him a cuddle now. Well, maybe monday a week when i'm off again lol

Hope you all have a lovely day, seems a but chilli outside i bought some nice thick cardies yesterday in peocock reduced, bargain! xxxx

lol Tink hope i got week or two left :haha: woke up this morning with visual disturbance and spots in front of my eyes and got worried, but turned out to be my 1st migraine since being preggo... i suffer with migraines and the visual disturbance but thought the worst at first :dohh: ok now just banging headache...

Korben woke around 4am and climb in my bed so not bad.. 2nd night tonight see howw he goes.

:hi: girls well all natural for us now hope i get caught this month fx poppy not long hun wooppp awww x x x

hey girlies :hi:

Tink, Keira was ok last night thanks, I decided when i fed her 3am not to burp her, as it usually wakes her up now, it worked she slept til 6.30 then dh got up with her. Hopefully Lily will start feeding better during the day. BTW lovely pics of her on FB :awww: I need to take some of Keira like that before she gets bigger, they grow so quickly will be lovely to keep :) Also how is the solid foods going? Does Lily like it?

Babyd hope you don't get dh's cold, keep washing your hands and use hand sterilizer. Have fun browsing in the baby shops, if you haven't already :haha:

Poppy, hope that bag is packed now! :jo: xx

I'm soooooo tired! We went to babies r us, mamas & papas, mothercare and John Lewis. Also walked around Brent cross had a McDonalds for lunch. There were so many people everywhere! My butt hurt like hell! Keep taking paracetamol all day long. I'm only moaning lately sorry. But had a great day and fun looking at the stuff. Gonna start shopping online i think, no way I can deal with the crowd. Dh loves the babystyle oyster so we settled on that :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->