Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

:hi: girls been busy with decorating the kitchen and bathroom think i have o so if temps go up tomorrow then next day i will be 1 dpo wooppp fx this month is mine hope your all well and happy halloween poppy not long now hun woopp x x x

Hi :hi: caz... :dust: for your ov sweetie. I hope this will be it for you!

Sk, it IS possible to have implantation that late. Or possible you implanted a couple of days ago and it just took a little while for the bleed to "come out". You never know!! :hugs:

Poppy, I love the name serenity rose!!! :kiss: I think it's the perfect combination of classic and unique. :thumbup: whether she's a little hoyden or angelic to a fault, she's going to be beautiful and perfect!! :hugs:

Pc :hugs: what's up with you sweetie?

Mc, sounds like you're making headway with Connor and getting him a little less baby-ish. :winkwink:

Phoebe it is strange being baby-less, isn't it?? I always get lonely and don't know what to do with myself when all the kiddos are gone :haha: usually end up sulking. :haha:

I'm getting ready to go take pictures of my girls...getting ready for their school dance. They get grown up too fast ((sigh))....

Thanks PK, I think I have made up my mind now - that I will be testing in the morning unless af arrives over night.
I was hoping to resist testing for another 3 days if af didnt show at all.
Will post results in the morning and attempt a pic if I think I see something.

I usually have spotting for a few days before AF officially starts but had nothing so far.
Boobies are also extremely sore tonight!

OH is busy making out 'Save the Date' cards!!! It looks gorgeous!!!
Will hopefully get our wedding site up and running soon too. Will post a link to it as soon as it is ready to go live.
I am loving the planning of this wedding!

:wave: Hey PK

I have thrush :( I have nevr had it before so it must have been cause by the antibiotics - I am so fed up with the lower half of my body now - does anyone want it?

My neighbour just brough me some live natural yoghurt, if anyone wants more details PM me but I'm sure you can figure it out... :sick:

Thanks all of you for well wishes.

Been in bed past two days trying to ride it out. Feeling much better now tho, must have been a bug.

Babyhopes, hope you are better huni and i am thinking of you :hugs:

Popps, does losing plug mean its finally :baby: time?!?! Get your bag packed hun!!! Exciting!!

Sk have you tested yet?

Babyd, i went on which? Website and they recommend a 10" thick min/max foam mattress and said spring ones lose their firmness. Said you need one with either a removable/washable cover or plastic cover and stay clear of ones with holes in as they are harder to get clean

xx

:wave: Hey PK

I have thrush :( I have nevr had it before so it must have been cause by the antibiotics - I am so fed up with the lower half of my body now - does anyone want it?

My neighbour just brough me some live natural yoghurt, if anyone wants more details PM me but I'm sure you can figure it out... :sick:

Live natural yoghurt anf cranberry juice are the cheapest and most natural cure for thrush hun and i think the most effective too x

Btw, check third tri piccy in my avatar! I am on the home straight now!! X

Hey Laura, great to hear you are feeling much better!!
No I havent tested yet - will test in the morning and post results as soon as I can get my big butt out of bed!

Oh and your bump looks gorgeous!!!

Thanks Laura - I been drinking Cranberry since I got my UTI but didn't know about the live yoghurt or what you do with it... :haha:

Thanks Laura - I been drinking Cranberry since I got my UTI but didn't know about the live yoghurt or what you do with it... :haha:

You do now tho, right? Its honestly the best feeling in the world when you put it on straight fron fridge, totally sorts you out! :haha:

thanks sk! Bump weighs a flipping ton but i guess he is only going to get bigger so i best get used to it!

Bought a maternity belt to help ease the pain in my hip and it definitelt helps with tge weight of the bump at least! Lol

xx

I totally know now, damn it's cold! :haha:

Check these - well funny! clicky

Hilarious thread pc!!! :rofl: but now after reading it, I've forgotten what else was mentioned here :dohh:

:wave: morning all

poppy...hows the bag packing going?...im excited here for baby to come! eeeeeeeeeek :wohoo:

laura...glad your feeling a bit better now!:hugs:

skweek....:dust: for :test: this morning! xx

pk...:wave: n hugs! xxxx

:hugs: to all other DD's hope all is well this weekend! halloween tmoz..i love it:thumbup:

asfm...another night over with connor using a juice cup:happydance: and his dummy has already been confiscated...see how we get on today without it...Rhys doesnt have a dummy,thank feck..im glad he can settle without it...i feel sorry for connor when he asks for deedee but they are no good for toddlers me thinks:nope: ...........:coffee: time xx

Oh that thread made me laugh sso much last night!

Especially trapping her finger in the window! :rofl:

i couldnt pick a funniest one...the gas and air stories are the best...hahah. i laughed at OH saying i dont know why im laughing it fuckinnnng hurtssssss! :rofl: he looked at me like i was a pig in a dress n heels! :haha:

Morning ding dongs :hi:

SKweek, fingers crossed for testing! x

Poppy, you better be all packed now young lady!:haha:

MC hopefully Connor will get used to the cup and no dummy soon. Chloe didn't have a dummy but Ryan did and now Keira does too. Ryan was about 2 when I took his too. I think we slowly started losing them and one night I couldn't find any so told him we left it at Grandmas and he was surprisingly ok with it. It was easy after then.

PC hope the thrush clears soon :hugs:

China happy 14th anniversary hunnie x

Babyd, hope the work pics up and that was nice of DH to cheer you up :)

PK you must post pics of your daughters :yipee:

Phoebe hope you had a relaxing time without the baby, did you have a nice rest?

Laura lovely bump, you are right it's only going to get bigger :haha:

afm Keira is still really sniffly but the vapour plug and chest rub do help her a lot at night she slept til 6am, yesterday til 7am so not bad. Kids back to school tomorrow, for some reason though their halloween disco is not til Thursday x

Hey Coral :wave: Keira's growing so fast, where does the time go??

MC i was reading them out to DH when i found them funny, some of them were flippin hilarious! I forgot to put about the student midwife handing me 2 kleenex when my waters went!

Morning :flower:

MC your doing a good job with Connor he'll stop wanting doodoo soon enough just takes time :hugs:

Coral bless Keira dont like it when korben smothered in a cold cos they always wake up all night, plug ins are good tho and the karvol drops.

Everyone elso ok?

Nothing this end still getting bloody mucus and BHs, have nearly packed my bag need to find some packs of tiny babygro's but Asda didnt have any :shrug:

havent got to the end of the thread yet pc...ill add mine think im up to page 15 :rofl: had to break off to sort kids..

come on poppy! squeeeeeeze that lil lady out! :thumbup:

back soon DD's xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"