Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Took me ages too MC!

Pops i don't think you need to worry about smaller babygrows hun, you know Serenity will be like a curled up frog anyway, she won't fit in anything :haha:

pops I got some at boots hun, I'd have u sent you some but I already gave them to a friend :dohh: sorry hun. I will have another look but think I got rid of them all!

heres a few pics from last night. Carved pumpkings with the kids, and took some of Keira in her Halloween outfit:haha:

Attachments

• DSCI1081.jpg
    DSCI1081.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 5
  • DSCI1056.jpg
    DSCI1056.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCI1057.jpg
    DSCI1057.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 6
  • DSCI1064.jpg
    DSCI1064.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 4
  • DSCI1065.JPG
    DSCI1065.JPG
    191.8 KB · Views: 5
flying visit, lily not been well. she got a cold and crapping through the eye of a needle. barely feeding and its been exhausting. be back later xxxxx

Curled up frog pmsl :haha:

Coral how gorgeous is she? aww proper cute :cloud9: Thanks for offer,going Matalan later thats where i got some for korben, only getting few packs think korben was only in that size for few weeks.

Tink hope Lily ok especially with poo's, dont be worrying about me sweetie :hugs:

Morning ladies,
Thanks for all the well wishes - but looks like its a BFN for now. If no sign of af by Wednesday then I will test again.

Coral - Kiera is adorable!!!

Tink - :hugs: hope Lily is feeling better really soon!

I had better get back to the school work.
will be lurking again today

Morning girls,

Hope all okay and enjoyed that extra hour is bed when i worked an extra hour lol

Poppy, nothing yet, nevermind she'll come when she's ready. Still worried about the babygro???? tut tut lol

Tink, sorry Lily is not well and i read your washing machine gave up too, not a good combination, hope you have a better day hunni xx

Coral, Keira looks gorgeous lol How cute lol xx

MC, well done getting Connor to use the cup now, he's a big boy xx

PC, i started to read that thread at 3.30am at work and i laughed so much i nearly woke the sleeping baby next me, my tears were flowing like a river and i shook so much i woke my bubba up and started kicking like hell. I only got to page 3 but deffo gonna carry on reading, fecking hilarious! :D

Skweek, sorry for bfn hunni but you are not out yet ;)

Caz, good luck with decorating, or have you finished already? I don't remember lol Sorry, babybrain xx

Phoebe, hope your night was ok without Flo, and had a little sleep after our little fb chat at 3.30am lol xx

Laura, glad to hear you're feeling better and love the pic, i don't think you are that huge you know. xx

PK, hope you okay hunni xx

CG, hope you had a good time for your anniversary xx

Jenny how was your night shit? Long? yeah i can imagine lol That one hour nearly killed me, i got home an hour later for breakfast, i was starving lol xx

I'm gonna have a lazy day today, dh is cooking grilled seabass for lunch and then going to see his bro so i'm gonna have a little nap once he's gone. I'm off tonight thanks to my lovely client who i had a word with last night and she didn't like it. I can't stand when people take the piss out of others just because they can. I bought my crib and moses basket mattress on ebay (the two was £14) and i'm keen on a gliding nursing chair i found a very good one for £99 i might get when i get some more bookings. I also seen the medicine dispenser dummy which i really liked and will get some, also the dummy thermometer. Any of you used them yet??? Any good???? I only bought 0-3m outfits but now as poppy mentioned i might need to buy newborn stuff for the first couple of weeks, although dh reckons we are having a big girl lol We listened to heartbeat this morning and took a bump pic which i post at the end. I think she changed position as my ass isn't sore anymore but don't want to jinx it just yet lol Ok, i'll shut up now... lol Here's the 23wk bump pic xx PS: How long are we a papaya for??????????

Attachments

• 23wk.jpg
    23wk.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 0
Coral, LOVE the piccies of Keira!! So precious! And those are great jack-o-lanterns!! Dh was supposed to do some with the kids and never did. :growlmad: he's still away...coming back today. We'll see what he's like when he gets back. I'll try to get some piccies posted of the girls. I need to upload them. They looked so beautiful.

Poppy, it can't be much longer sweetie nwatch those contractions. If you're losing your plug, it likely means they're doing something and you'll go fast I expect. :hugs:

Sk, sorry about the bfn sweetie. :hugs: I agree with poppy though, let's wait til Wednesday.

Mc and pc :hugs: to both of you...I read through that whole thread last night. Hilarious!! :haha:

Tink, poor thing with lily :hugs: it's a constant struggle for you isn't it? Praying for you sweetie :kiss:

Nothing going here. I expect I'll get crosshairs when I enter my temp later today. Although it's a total worthless cycle b/c of dh. should be a relatively quiet day compared to yest. Just church going on. Talk to you more laters :kiss:

I got diarrhea not good :cry: TMI

BD you got such a cute bump cant imagine it in 10wks time getting huge. :haha: never heard of the dummies :shrug: Yes deffo get some small babygro's korben was 7 5 and still didnt fit into newborn for few weeks.

PK you having a relaxing sunday then? i hate sundays always boring, gonna go out for a bit get some fresh air as long as i dont need toilet at short notice :blush:

Popsy, i was told diarrhoea is a sign of labour hunni, is that not right?? My friend told me who had two kids...:shrug:

Cheers, everyone keeps telling me how neat my bump is and small lol

I had it bad, day before labour started - fingers crossed Popsicle xx

hi :hi:
Thanks for the nice comments on Keira's photos:flower:

babyd I think Tink have the medicine depensers for Lily :thumbup: as far as the thermometer dummies. I'm not a fan simply because you never know if your baby will take a dummy and they might have a preference for the type. I know if I tried to put one of the thermometer ones in Keiras mouth she would spit it right out!:haha: I just have a normal digital that can be used under the armpit or mouth. Lovely bump, you are not huge at all though! x

PK, look forward to pics:happydance:

Poppy, I took a look and I have a few bits you are welcome to. I have about 5 or 6 first size vests. Some not even worn just washed. I have 2 newborn sleep gowns, 3 first size white babygrows and 2 tiny baby babygrows? Let me know and I'll post them tomorrow morning! I can take pics if you want? I wont be offended if you dont want/like them:haha:

skweek sorry for bfn :hug:

Aww thanks Coral but think im done now :happydance: I must have about 50-60 newborn and 0-3mth vests from the bundles i bought off Ebay and loads of babygro's was just stuck for Tiny baby size and just bought some finally :thumbup:

Also forgot to buy some Bridget Jones knickers for after the birth so just got those 'very sexy' :haha:

EVERYTHING PACKED lol

Fab Poppy!!! Now that the bag is packed you may go into labour!!!
hehe
FXed all goes well now!

Right Pops, all sorted so now you can pop out baby, I promise I'll stitch the cardi tonight... :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->