Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

:haha: think baby S is comfortable in here barr head butting my cervix

Happy 38 weeks you two, any progress on the labour front girlies?

Just gonna whizz about for a bit doing some house work while Lily sleeps, I feel like were constantly stuck in the newborn phase here. Its just one thing after the other! Want some sleep and normality. CF nurse coming to check her over in an hour or so, so better get on and come back later. Hope everyone is ok, anyone up to anything for halloween? I am out tonight for a birthday meal :) will be nice to have a little time for myself for once I guess, kids had a halloween party yesterday and out tonight trick or treating. I'm meant to be dressing up tonight, have no idea what to wear. Think I'd be just fine going as I am, look like a zombie naturally at the moment :rofl: xxxxx

pops I got some at boots hun, I'd have u sent you some but I already gave them to a friend :dohh: sorry hun. I will have another look but think I got rid of them all!

heres a few pics from last night. Carved pumpkings with the kids, and took some of Keira in her Halloween outfit:haha:

Arrgghhh!! These pics are toooo cute! :thumbup:

xx

Popsy, i was told diarrhoea is a sign of labour hunni, is that not right?? My friend told me who had two kids...:shrug:

Cheers, everyone keeps telling me how neat my bump is and small lol

Your bump is cute and small! :thumbup:

well im back from the hospital!
they did usual urine(was negative) sample bp ect and growth scan(baby still big and afi still high) told me not to worry! and to come back for ANOTHER scan next weds.they arent looking at inducing me atall so whats the point of these scans :hissy:
i waited 3 hours to be told the same fecking thing!!!

anyway got home got call from dr! i have either a kidney or bladder infection! which explains my sereve back ache:grr: why was this never picked up:hissy: off to drs to collect medicine! feckin nhs :hissy:

happy 38 weeks Babyhopes and Popps! Too exciting! :happydance:

Hope Lily is doing better today Tink, hope you are doing ok too :flower:

I feel like I have been on eggplant forever Babyd so know what you mean about the papaya thing!! lol

Hey CG, Happy Halloween!

Hey all other Ding Dongs :hi:

Had another headache for the last two days solid which is nice :cry: I am sick of taking paracetamols now though, I am buying a new pack every two days or so!!!

Apart from that and my back totally killing me, I am doing fine :haha:

xx

Hey girls,

Just getting the final bits for the baby and was wondering if you can recommend an affordable but good breast pump?

Also, look at the pic of the transfer we have put up in the nursery! All we need now is a lime green cot bumper, lime green blackout blinds, a light fitting/shade and some chocolate brown curtains and the nursery is done!

Attachments

• Nursery sticker.jpg
    Nursery sticker.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 2
Happy halloween all! Although i'm not a big fan, i might enjoy it more when i have kids and live somewhere else.

Laura, i've been having headaches for two days now and this morning i decided to take a couple of my co-codamol which i got for my sciatica (which is fine now) and it worked magic! Paracetamol on it's own wouldn't have done anything it was too severe. I love the nursery pic hun, so exciting! We are not having a nursery as baby would be with us for a few month and hopefully we'd move by the time she's ready for her own bedroom. Ive been looking at breaspumps, would love an electric one as it's better but they too pricey so might just get a manual at the jan sales or ebay. xx

Tink, hope Lily gets better and you can get some proper rest. xx

Poppy, i keep lurking for news but nothing????? Hope you can do something about Wade's case with the solicitor, i can't believe he wouldn't do anything, he must, that's his job!

Hey CG, hope all okay x

BH what a drag the nhs is sometimes, hope you okay hunni, must be pretty annoying situation for you xx

Hello all other DDs xx

Happy Halloween :happydance:

Laura love the transfer. sorry your suffering with the dreaded headaches too, ive been popping the pillss since last Saturday does my head in :growlmad:

Tink have fun tonight with trick or treating, how did it go today with CF nurse?

Babyhopes great news for no induction not something you want for your 1st if any trust me, hope infection goes soon, but bit of a piss take not picking it up sooner... Happy 38wks lovely :hugs:

Damita how you doing?

CG you doing anything for halloween?

Afm just plodding along obviously sweep didnt do much, got another Thurseday so we will see if i dilated any with BHs ive been getting, may DTD tonight see what happens 'well force myself to' :haha:

Everyone else hope your well :hugs:

Just tested urine with a dipstick. Bright purple for leukocytes. I'm so over flippin UTI's right now. Can't get rid of it ARGH!!!

I had that, blood and sugar in last weeks urine and stillno bloody antibiotics issued :growlmad:

PC can you feel your infection? i dont feel any different.

Happy Halloween :happydance:

Laura love the transfer. sorry your suffering with the dreaded headaches too, ive been popping the pillss since last Saturday does my head in :growlmad:

Tink have fun tonight with trick or treating, how did it go today with CF nurse?

Babyhopes great news for no induction not something you want for your 1st if any trust me, hope infection goes soon, but bit of a piss take not picking it up sooner... Happy 38wks lovely :hugs:

Damita how you doing?

CG you doing anything for halloween?

Afm just plodding along obviously sweep didnt do much, got another Thurseday so we will see if i dilated any with BHs ive been getting, may DTD tonight see what happens 'well force myself to' :haha:

Everyone else hope your well :hugs:

Well, I had planned on taking Corey trick or treating, but he woke up sick :(
So, I will be at home passing out candy.

uti's are awful! iv had mine for a month without knwoing just thinking its been labour symptoms or normal pregnancy

Pops i've had a continual back and tummy ache for 2 weeks, my antibiotics did nowt but give me thrush so now i have that to contend with too! I'm just concerned what this is doing to my body. I have read that constant infection can cause scarring which in turn causes more infection, plus a UTI untreated can cause kidney infection. :cry: i feel pretty nauseous through the days and i'm so tired, i presume my body is trying to fight it off.

Get back to the doctors and give them a shake PC, only ever had one kidney infection and ended up athospital them giving me an injection with something i was that in pain with my back.

CG sorry bless Corey being ill on Halloween :hugs:

Happy halloween all! Although i'm not a big fan, i might enjoy it more when i have kids and live somewhere else.

Laura, i've been having headaches for two days now and this morning i decided to take a couple of my co-codamol which i got for my sciatica (which is fine now) and it worked magic! Paracetamol on it's own wouldn't have done anything it was too severe. I love the nursery pic hun, so exciting! We are not having a nursery as baby would be with us for a few month and hopefully we'd move by the time she's ready for her own bedroom. Ive been looking at breaspumps, would love an electric one as it's better but they too pricey so might just get a manual at the jan sales or ebay. xx

Tink, hope Lily gets better and you can get some proper rest. xx

Poppy, i keep lurking for news but nothing????? Hope you can do something about Wade's case with the solicitor, i can't believe he wouldn't do anything, he must, that's his job!

Hey CG, hope all okay x

BH what a drag the nhs is sometimes, hope you okay hunni, must be pretty annoying situation for you xx

Hello all other DDs xx

My Doc said not to use Co-Codamol unless pain was super bad and didnt recommend it so early on (this was around 23 weeks) but you have obviously been prescribed them so will be fine.

I know what you mean about breast pumps, I had no idea how expensive they were until I looked today!!

Might do the same as you and wait for Jan sales and use money/vouchers we get over Crimbo seeing as though everyone has told me I wont get Crimbo presents anymore now and it will just be stuff for the :baby:, charming! :haha:

Aw, Babyhopes! You are realyl going through it aren't you? What a set of bar stewards for wasting 3 hours of your time to tell you the same old same old!! Look on the bright side though, all these scans must be fab! I would love to get to see him again i my tummy before he arrives! :thumbup: You are probably just thinking 'get it out!!!' now though aren't you? :haha:

Popps, these bloody headaches are driving me bonkers!! Sorry you are going through it too...not for much longer though!! I reckon your bambino will be with us by the end of this week, early next week at the latest!! :thumbup:

xx

Think we should start putting bets on when she gonna popout :haha:

Hi DD's!!
Hope you all had a good day!!
Laura - LOVE the transfer!! :hugs: for the dreaded headaches!! Hope you feel better soon! I so now what you mean about the pricey breast pumps - was looking at them for my cousins wife -OMG! I agree wait for Jan sales!!
Tinks - How did the CF nurse go? Enjoy trick or treat - kids have already started here - I feel so bad I havent been to the shops yet.
Poppy - Shall I start - I say this Saturday morning! hehe
Puppycat - :hug: I know what you are going through - had UTI a year ago - all that back ache is not good!! If only we could give the male doctors a dose of thrush!! wouldnt that be fun!! then maybe they would start taking us more seriously!!
CG - :hugs: for Corey!! let him enjoy all those sweets then!
BH - shall we start a lottery as to when your bambino will arrive too!

AFM - first day back was rather eventful in my class! kid swearing and throwing things around in the book corner! (all in a days work in this class!)
Still no sign of af besides the pinkish discharge - had since Saturday night and BB's are urber sore - so much so they feel bruised! never had it this sore before!!
So looks like I might be testing again on Wednesday. I have an appoinment to see my doc on Friday afternoon already - results from cd21 bloods I had done last Monday. So really hoping for either BFP or af to start by tomorrow sometime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->