Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

poppy im guessing your little girl will arrive this sunday and will weigh 8 lbs :)

no news here, got so much to catch up on on here, miss you guys. mila is keeping me busy and still waking up like every 2 hours to eat. i cant wait to start her on cereal and baby food and maybe her belly will stay full a little longer ugh. what a piggy. she had her 2 month appointment today and is still 96th percentile for her age. she is thirteen and a half pounds and 24 and a half inches long. she had to get a bunch of shots today and is very sore. billy and i cried when she was getting her shots :( then she came home and had a huge puke. still dunno what to get her for christmas she has a jumperoo now and bumbo and like everything else on the planet. think were gonna buy her a big pretty wooden toybox and some little stuff like rattles and blankeys and what not. i need to start reading back now i miss you guys!!

Skweek35 got everything crossed for wednesday testing lovely unless baby S is demanding her exit :haha:
Saturday :thumbup:

Hopes OMG 8lb? dont be doing that to me biggest ive had is 7lb 14oz and hebroke my coxic bone :argh: 13 and half pound little piggy lol post some pic's not seen much of her lately.
Sunday :thumbup:

Pops Sunday sounds good to me - you defo have cardi by then :haha:

Done quite a bit of it tonight but the cold kills my fingers :( I'm never doing this cardi pattern again - for sure! Lol. Need something easier.

Hi Hopes, I agree, more pics of Mila needed :thumbup:

Hope you get some relief with the baby rice or whatever it is you will start her on. Sounds like you're doing well though :hugs:

ANOTHER HIT FOR TEAM :pink::happydance::happydance: my Rhys really is a lucky boy!:thumbup:, all these adorable :pink::baby:'s to pick from!! :haha:

:pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink:
love her name too china!! good choice!:thumbup::happydance:

poppy...any sign of baby S(im going to do your nut in asking :rofl:), good you have your bag packed..about time too :jo::haha:

babydream...ace bump...too cute:hugs:

laura...your bump looks good on your avatar!:thumbup: makes me miss my bump!:cry:

coral...how cute is Kiera all dressed up for halloween! :awww:

PC,phoebe,hopes,damita and all other DD's :wave: n :hugs:

asfm..Rhys is sleeping through...how did that happen??:shrug: must be a lucky last few nights, he feeds at 10-1030pm and is up between 6-7am....wow, im impressed (for now) this wont last :rofl::rofl: not that lucky! hope your all well everyone is fine here, we actually threw connors bottles away now:happydance: just the dummy(deedee) when he goes to bed:yipee: big boy! :awww:

Ahhh well done Connor keep it up for mummy :happydance::happydance:

Well at 4am this morning i thought THIS IS IT :nope: for an hour i had really painful BHs and had to get out of bed cos couldnt lie there. Kept coming every 5-10 mins lasting a good 30 secs then going. Now nothing but the random BH :dohh:

So yeah see how today goes.

Thanks MC, she was a cute little witch:haha:

China can we see u/s pics please and yes beautiful name also:thumbup::happydance:

MC I didn't want to say anything but Keira has slept through a few nights and like you am not that lucky so have prob just jinxed myself!:dohh: she has some veggies or cereal about 6 or 7 then a few oz's about 8/8.30 then sleeping til 6 or 7. I bet that all stops now though!!!:haha: although she does stir every now and then because she still is all congested :awww:

Poppy any more signs bubba is on her way?

Tink how was dinner last night? x

I'm feeling like poop today, think I have the cold that all my kids have :( oh well at least I have some peace while the kids are at school.

Hi all other ding dongs! :hi: xx

:yipee: poppy...i reckon baby S will be here on wednesday 7am! weighing 7lb 6oz! :happydance: did you DTD? how you feeling today anymore clearouts etc? xx EXCITED.COM!!!

coral :happydance: for Kiera sleeping :awww: good baby!

oh yea and hugs to the poorly babies:hugs:

tink...hows lilypie?? :hugs: is she better now? xxx

Yeah had bad tummy last night before bed, dtd and was ok till 4hrs later. Did not like those BHs they didnt feel like gradual period pains they were full on sharp pains running around my bump and into my lower back, dont want them again :cry:

sounds like labour to me!! i bet it was a false start...i had one about 3 days before Rhys came!! :yipee: get some big O's going!! :blush: worked to get my contractions going!:thumbup: eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek and more eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->