Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

I have the oldest baby, the most kids (so should know what to do by now lol) and Lily STILL wont go anywhere near sleeping through :haha: little :baby: got her mummy wrapped round her little finger me things :rofl: admittedly, she does need what she takes in the night, she only just manages her minimum fluid requirements with her night feed included. I feed her once, and give water for the rest of the night in hope she will be hungrier by day. Anyhow, I'm very jelous :haha: hoping once she takes more solids she might just let her mummy get some beauty sleep ... :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep: :haha: x

Ok so breast pumps, I am officially an expert now :rofl: I have tried most of them. I brought a medella swing with my last baby before Lily, and brought another this time so I had two so I could double pump. Its a great single electric pump, and I got a good amount of milk with it. Coral had the medela mini electric which I hear is pretty good also, but the swing does have better reviews and will last longer. The good thing with medela pumps is that you can buy a second hand pump and just buy new the things that come into contact with milk :breast shield, valve, membrane, bottle and tubing - if your using the swing. I have several 'collection sets' and you can get them in different sizes according to nipple size. I'll point anyone interested in the right direction.

I think for first time mums who do not know if they will feed or express for long, the Avent Isis manual pump is perfectly good enough. I used this with my first baby, and got as much milk in the same time as an electric pump. Usually you can pick one up for £15-£20, its often on sale in the baby events. I have two here for emergency pumping :haha: see I told you I have tried them all.

If it turns out you express often, or end up exlusivly expressing your gonna need a better pump anyway. I rent a Medela symphony, which is pretty much the best you can get and they had them in hospital. I brought a Medela 'in style' double pump before I rented, but to be honest, I couldn't take the suction :haha: I have really sensative nips and it hurt me :cry: I'm gonna put it back on Ebay. Once its sold I'm gonna try the Avent electric duo, since i like the single one.

Ok so I'll stop going on bout pumps now :rofl: Still exclusivly expressing here, Lily hasn't fed for nearly 2 months :cry: x

Dinner was good :) really yummy! It was an indian all you can eat buffet with dancing afterwards mmmmmmm £12.50 :happydance: had a couple of wines and got down on the dance floor with my 'hot date' - see FB :haha: My father in law took me cause Rob had to stay in and look after a poorly Lilypie.

Coral, Keira looked adorable!!!! she seems to be sitting well? does she stay like that for long? still on this week? did we say tomorrow? :dohh: I can't remeber :haha: if you don't feel up to it lemme know x

MC, so them boys are being little angels for you :happydance: good boys :thumbup: enjoy, you are a lucky lady and I'm jellous :rofl: x

PK, I saw you on the otherday, but I can't for the life of me remember what I wanted to say to you :dohh: I'm sorry honey, I'm hoping your ok. Oh yeah, DH was being a dick wasn't he? :hugs: hope he's been better since x

Skweek, sorry I couldn't find your update, still no af? how are you honey? :hugs: x

Poppy, what happened with the solicitors? how you feeling now? x

Co-codamol is fine to put the record straight, I took it the whole time, high strength stuff too. I was initially told to taper the dose off at the end but they told me to take it right up to and after the birth in the end. If you need it you need it, just don't go mad with it and all will be just fine.

Eeeeeeeeeak running outta time here :rofl: been rambling on too much. Sorry your suffering PC :hugs: hope your UTI finally goes away, no fun. How is the other thing :blush: any better? Hope the infection clears up asap BH, Laura :wave: loving the nursary transfer :thumbup: and ...

CHINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink: Awwwww so made up for you honey!!!! I thought you had a pink one there :happydance: would love to see a scan piccy :thumbup: xxxx

congrats China on pink :happydance:

Just had my 21 day blood test now it's just waiting for AF to be late..

Hi Damita good luck with tests. Hopefully af will not show up at all:happydance:

Tink, wow what a post:haha: Keira was just balancing like that for a few secs:haha: she has rolled over a couple of times but nothing regular. She isn't very mobile at all yet, I'm not complaining either:haha: I want her to stay a little baby forever!:haha:
Hope Lily feels better soon and you get some sleep:hugs: I'm ok for tomorrow if you are. I have to take Charlie to get his new van for work but that should be early. Did you want me to come to you for a change? Or just come here>? I don't mind!

Oh yes Laura loved the nursery transfer:thumbup: x

Hey Damita!!!!!!!!! :wave: How's things with you honey? good to see you here, hope the tests come back good and AF stays away..... bout time you were announcing your BFP, I so hope this is it for you honey and you can finally throw you TTC hat off n get FAAAAAAAT :haha: x

Coralista, might be good for me to get out if you don't mind. Been in all blooming week :rofl: x

Cripes :)haha: Coral) yes nursery transfer, that reminds me! lol I still owe you Coral, I'm soorry, totally forgot!!! don't let me forget to give it to you tomorrow x

Congratulations CG and what a lovely name :)

Can't believe how many team pink DD's there are!!!

xxx

Hey Damita!!!!!!!!! :wave: How's things with you honey? good to see you here, hope the tests come back good and AF stays away..... bout time you were announcing your BFP, I so hope this is it for you honey and you can finally throw you TTC hat off n get FAAAAAAAT :haha: x

Coralista, might be good for me to get out if you don't mind. Been in all blooming week :rofl: x

They are alright - I have a Christmas temp role and I am waiting for my interview for a call centre where my husband works - it's this Thursday - it's a full time permanent role :) Me too! It's been 15 months TTC! I want to get fat :haha:

I'll be thinking of you Thursday Damita, let us know how it goes wont you? 15 months ... sooooooooo overdue, think I'm gonna cry when you finally get that BFP honey, its been a loooooooooooooong journey for you x

I'll be thinking of you Thursday Damita, let us know how it goes wont you? 15 months ... sooooooooo overdue, think I'm gonna cry when you finally get that BFP honey, its been a loooooooooooooong journey for you x

will do :) my second telephone interview ever! very nervous! :wacko:

aww that's really sweet of you :hugs: yeah can't believe it has been 15 months - it's crazy but in another sense it has gone super fast.. a bit slower now with all my scans and blood tests and appointments - feel like I live at my hospital

Oh wow, loads to read lol

Congrats again China girl, so many girl DDs i can't believe it! xxxx

Tink, thanks for the long post, great help choosing breast pump. Despite working with new mums i had no idea which one is the best lol Shame on me! Hope Lily is ok, glad to hear dinner went well and thanks for clearing up the co-codamol thing too xx

Coral, sorry you have a cold but at least kids are back to school and you can rest a bit hopefully. Well done to get Keira through the night, good girl sweetie xx

MC, good job you too with Rhys and Connor, glad to hear they are good boys for you. I'd just like to clear one thing!!!...Rhys is for Bella!!!! hahahahaha Love ya girl xx

Jenny, how are you doing hunni, hope all okay xx

PC, sorry you are struggling with stupid UTI, must be awful. I only had it once years ago but oh my god it was terrible! Hope you get better soon hunni xx

Damita good luck for thusday and can't wait for your bfp, 15months is quite long ttc-ing. xx

Poppy, i'd say Serenity will come out pretty soon now lol Keep someone with you all the time just in case. I've seen another lady on here calling her girl Serenity Rose. Bummer! Hope we won't have to wait for ours lol xx

Laura, hope you okay hun xx

Nothing new with me, bubba is wiggling a lot lately and kicking nicely, only stops when daddy puts his hand on my tummy hehe Dh talked to his HR department about paternity leave and i'm a bit confused. £128 a week???? He'll try to find out more or if it's a better option, he might have to take annual leave. I'd be pissed off if he wouldn't be able to stay home for a while. I don't know about you girls, but since we changed the clock my days seem awfully long and slow. I can't wait for each to end. Every afternoon i look at the clock thinking its around 6pm when i realize it's only 4. Damn it! And i feel hungry earlier in the morning and as a matter of fact every hour of the day lol I can't wait to be able to drag my ass to the kitchen and make some butternut squash soup for lunch and roast pork loin steaks with roasted butternut squash for dinner. yuuuuum, i'm just too lazy lol xxxxx

ok Tink no probs come to mine, unless you want to do lunch at willow farm? nah be easier here aye? I forgot about the money too , no worries its not going to make or brake me!:haha: Glad you an a nice time, yummy indian, which place was it, I like the sound of it:haha:

Babyd, you better watch out phoebe will have none of that she's already arranged Rhys' wedding to Flo and will be after you like she was me! :rofl: :grr: :haha: I can't believe how many girls we have on the thread though got to be at least 4:1 ratio?:haha: GIRLS RULE! he he

Yes where is pops? MC any texts? x

Howdy DD's!!!!! XxXxXxXxXx:hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi:

Corally i resemble that remark:haha: But ur right, Rhys and Flo are all set up hehehe. Cabs and i have already bought our titfers :rofl::rofl::rofl:xxxxxx:hugs:

Tink Fancy seeing u on here:haha: Loved our chat earlier:thumbup: was great to catch up with u xxxxx:hugs:

Poppy and Bh woohoo not long now if ur are not already hatching as we speak:happydance::flower: xxxxxx

China WOOHOOO that is the most excellent news i have heard all week. Welcome to planet pink. Love the name too:awww::awww::awww::awww:xxxxxx

BD enjoyed our little late night soiree the other night. Hope ur well and Bella is being a good bubba xxxxxx:hugs:

Damita good luck with test results hunny. I agree with Tink it has been a long while. So i am hoping u get ur BFP lickety split:thumbup::happydance::flower::hugs:xxxxxxx

Uh oh gonna have disappear for a min. The Flo-ster is getting annoyed in her bumbo. be back soon xxxxxxx

Hi all other DD's will get back to asap xxxxx:hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs:

No still here with pressure and pain in my butt with her moving :growlmad:

:rofl: hi Pheebs oops didn't see you there:blush::haha: The Flo-ster:haha: I have to start calling you the pheebmeister again :rofl: I still don't have a bumbo, do you think I should get one? is it worth it now? hmmm xxxxxx:hugs:

Thanks girls, 7dpo here and flippin shattered still. Don't think it's lack of sleep, went to the loo once in the night but slept well.

UTI still aching my tum and back, thought about Drs but i don't see what more they can do with referral for scans, fmu sample to lab and just finished course of antibiotics?

Tink glad you enjoyed your little escape, yes your 'date' was a hottie :rofl: i too used to Medala mini pump which was awesome. Did a good job for me when manuals sucked big time.

Laura was that your transfer? Either way it was awesome, loving the colour scheme :thumbup:

Coral, lush pics, what a beauty xx

hi PC, hope the uti clears up soon hun, any plans to test or waiting for when af due? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->