Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

:wave:

I don't have any tests in the house so any testing would involve a trek into town. I am hoping i can wait on AF but we'll see how it goes. I know though that once i start testing then i'll test every day so i'm trying to save some money

Was very nice to catch up Phoebe/Phoebmeister :haha: we shall do it more often :) x

My hot date was 'Smokin' :haha:

Coral, willow farm, mmmmmmmmm :haha: tempting! but what about the diet? wouldn't you prefur a cuppa soup? :rofl: x

Popsy, :hugs: for the soreness ... I don't think its gonna be long for you honey, I am guessing 7lb 1 Thursday :) x

Laura, keep drinking plenty honey, I don't know what else to suggest either :( :hugs: x

mmmmmmmm willow farm..... I'm tempted now Coral. It was the way you said it, teasingly :rofl: x

hey all hope all are ok??

I am so tired today :-( went to bed late 11pm and Mckenzie was up at half 5!! And been to a toddler group and into the city. too much walking.

Got Mckenzie weighed today and he has put 5oz on in a month so now weighs 19lb 7oz really want him to weigh over 20lbs (9kg) as he is in his forward facing seat already!!! can't beleive he is 26m nearly and wearing 6-9m clothes today lol

And on another note (not nice) Mckenzie is having horrible nappies not good when using washable nappies lol oh well I am refusing to use more than 1 disposables a day (at night) so just got to put up with rinsing the nappies before putting them in the bucket.

So poppy any news yet?? Bless ya hope she want take too long to make an apparenace

Tink how are you and little Lilly?
Pheobe and Flo how are you?
Coral and Keira?

PC hope you are ok those dam utis!!

Now I have forgotten what I have read sorry

awww SB cute piccy from your wedding! zzzzzz I understand your tiredness :haha: I was almost considering a few washable nappies because of Lilyanne's loose poop, were going through disposables like wild fire here! what ones do you have? are they any good? x

Coral, I just got off phone from the hospital, they have moved Lily's appointment at Basildon hospital forward to tomorrow! :( can you do another day? sorry honey :hugs: x

Thanks tink :)

I have quite a few washable nappies 34 (including the ones on the way!!!) i have Little Lambs which are good got an offer on there web site at moment,https://www.littlelambnappies.com/special-offers they are like a shaped terry nappy with a wrap around. I use terry nappies too. A two part nappy is best for loose poos lol as hopefully it is contained in the wrap, so econobums (I am waiting for a trail pack) they are cheaper than Flips (which are good to I have one of those) I do really like Mothercares Smart nappies but they are discontinued them bt there are some on ebay but New starter pack was £40 in Mothercare some are going more than this on there.

I ordered some from Kingdom of Fluff https://www.kingdomfluff.co.uk/ on sat and I missed the delivery this morning :cry:

Tink, no worries hun. I def can't do Friday as I'm cleaning my Dads house. Thursday I'm not sure yet, I'm supposed to be meeting some friends but its not been confirmed yet, so can I let you know tomorrow?

Hi SB :hi: how are you and Mckenzie doing? x

Hey Ding Dongs! :hi:

Sorry not been on much, been busy past two days at work.

SK weeks...TEST TEST TEST TEST! :haha: Got everything x'd for you honey. Sounds promising! :thumbup:

Hopes, I love your avatar piccy, she is GORGEOUS! :flower:

CG congrats on team :pink: I cannot believe I am the only preggers one in team :blue:!!! Come on the boys! :haha:

Good luck Damita with testing and work stuff :thumbup:

Babyd, Noah used to do the same whenever Rob put his hand on my tummy, now he kicked in the back from him through the night! Lol :haha:

Tink, thank you so much for pump info! :thumbup: I was worried about spending so much on a pump then not being able to breastfeed for whatever reason but didnt know which cheaper pump was any good. You area legend! :kiss:

Howdy all other Ding Dongs, hope you are all well.

Asfm, I have my maternity belt on today which has helped loads. Cant wear it everyday though as it fastens by velcro so can only use it on the days I wear trousers as it ruins my £8 maternity tights and I am not paying another £8 for another pair! :rofl:

My SIL bought me a gorgeous changing bag at the weekend. Its by Babymel and we got it from Mothercare. Cannot find any pics of it online at all though? Weird. I love it though! Looks like a giant handbag :)
xx

:rofl: hi Pheebs oops didn't see you there:blush::haha: The Flo-ster:haha: I have to start calling you the pheebmeister again :rofl: I still don't have a bumbo, do you think I should get one? is it worth it now? hmmm xxxxxx:hugs:

Hhehehe caught u out chick:haha::haha: Florence loves her bumbo bless, but i do think she has already learnt the if i throw my toys on the floor game mummy will pick them up:dohh::wacko::haha: it all depends on how young Keira is really with head control etc, as i dont think it'll be lasting Flo long. She was 15lb 9oz two weeks ago:eek::eek: What weight does the jumperoo go up to?? x:flower::hugs:

hey coral yer we ok thanks Mckenzie is a bit clingy bless him but he as just helped me sort out the nappies as I finished drying them in the tumble drier!! Hoping he eats his tea tonight (jacket potatoes) last night had to persuade him to eat 15spoons of leek and potato soup (with double cream lol to get calories into him!!)

Phoebe how are you

hey all hope all are ok??

I am so tired today :-( went to bed late 11pm and Mckenzie was up at half 5!! And been to a toddler group and into the city. too much walking.

Got Mckenzie weighed today and he has put 5oz on in a month so now weighs 19lb 7oz really want him to weigh over 20lbs (9kg) as he is in his forward facing seat already!!! can't beleive he is 26m nearly and wearing 6-9m clothes today lol

And on another note (not nice) Mckenzie is having horrible nappies not good when using washable nappies lol oh well I am refusing to use more than 1 disposables a day (at night) so just got to put up with rinsing the nappies before putting them in the bucket.

So poppy any news yet?? Bless ya hope she want take too long to make an apparenace

Tink how are you and little Lilly?
Pheobe and Flo how are you?
Coral and Keira?

PC hope you are ok those dam utis!!

Now I have forgotten what I have read sorry

Hi SB, sorry to hear ur so tired hun. Been feeling the same myself. Was is bed by 8.15 last night so i am not as rock and roll like u:haha::sleep:. What age/weight do LO have to be for a front facing seat? Hope ur feeling well other than being tired hun xxx:hugs:

hey coral yer we ok thanks Mckenzie is a bit clingy bless him but he as just helped me sort out the nappies as I finished drying them in the tumble drier!! Hoping he eats his tea tonight (jacket potatoes) last night had to persuade him to eat 15spoons of leek and potato soup (with double cream lol to get calories into him!!)

Phoebe how are you

Hey we had a cross over post lol. All is well here ATM touching wood and every other lucky thing i can think of lol. Flo's doing really well, has been sleeping thru the night for 5 wwks now 6 come friday hopefully. I'm fine, just getting over what i believe was the 1st proper post preg period :nope:. Its all chaos here at the mo as were starting pack up for when we go to my mum's for a few wks. As it will Beirut part 2 soon. Gotta get the rest of this place done up ready to move, as its only 1 bedroom. Luckily mum has bought a lappy so i can have the odd BnB moment hehehe as i do miss coming on here xx

ah bless ya Phoebe at least the first period is out of the way now, wow sleeping through the night well done Flo wish Mckenzie would sleep through the night he does on the odd night but normally wakes up lost dummy I go in and find it then he wants me to sit but I have to make an excuse and leave again and he usually falls asleep again.

How much more u got left to do to house/flat (cab't remember)??

Meant to be 9kg (9months) to go forward facing but we had to put him forward facing as he would push he feet on the seat and move the car seat and pull the seat belt so it was safer to put him forward facing but we got it laying back.

Hi Laura, glad the maternity belt makes you a bit more comfy. I know we need a few more boy babies, there is way too much estrogen :rofl:

Pheebs, hmmm I might not bother with the bumbo now. The jumperoo goes up to 25lbs so should last until they walk really:thumbup: I haven't had Keira weighed since last month. Will prob go next week but I weighed myself with and without holding her and there was 15lbs difference!:haha:

SB mmmm that leek and potato soup sounds yummy. Is there any foods that Mckenzie loves? It must be a bit stressful trying to get him to eat.:hugs:

:hi: girls hope your all well afm dont no what dpo i am but all today i have had a weird pain in my lower abdomen its like pulling and tugging type pain come on poppy and babyhope were are the bbys haha aw not to long now x x x

Not sure if im leaking and its my waters :shrug: just went toilet and it went all over my leggings before i even sat on toilet, go to wee and im still leaking a bit.. arghhh put a pad on and will see

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->