Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

coral leek and potato soup is lovely i have got vegetable soup in freezer too again with double cream lol Mckenzie loves porridge has it every morning the first thing he asks for in the morning!!

There was a bank hv at clinc today she was a bit odd was talking about high calorie fd she asked wether i added anything to his porride i said nesquick she said to add butter omg i left sick poor boy no way would i put butter in to porridge!! She said in his sitution i can cheat and add cheese and butter to everything but i think that was a bit extreme!! Sorry for ramberling

omg poppy keep an eye on it was it clear?? I would give ld a ring and speak to mw they might want u to go in to check

Poppy oh I'm getting excited, keep us updated sweetie! Xx

SB yuck butter in porridge :sick:

Poppy oh I'm getting excited, keep us updated sweetie! Xx

SB yuck butter in porridge :sick:

BNB going so slow couldnt get on then. The initial gush i dont know what colour cos my leggings are black didnt get them down in time :haha:

Just got clearish water with pink tinge to it on pad, my belly rock hard and got some niggles, will have to wait it out, but surely it would leak faster???? with korben i just had a pop n constant leak :wacko:

think the back waters are slower? I can't give much insite as mw broke my waters. But sounding promising poppy

Not necessarily poppy, the babies head could be acting like a plug. Ooooo I think serenity is on her way :D :yipee: xx

Hi all DD's!!
I have just attempted to read all I have missed today while at work - and I am sorry to say I am sooo tired from an early start and busy day at work that I just dont have the concentration needed to comprehend what I have just read.

Hope you have all had a good day.
Looks like af is about to start as heavy spotting and cramping started this evening. Not a problem at all as I am seeing my doc on Friday afternoon for cd21 blood results.

I'm off to get some beauty sleep!
Hopefully catch up with everyone soon,

My bum seriously sore got bad guts :haha: nerves that cos im scared

Here we go!!! think bambino will arrive before Saturday as I predicted.
Good Luck Hun!!!

Still leaking when i stand or sit so OH gone for babysitter to sleep over tillit happens,gonna ring hossy when he gets back n just get checked but not stopping in will wait it out at home.

Can't do this on FB >>> :wohoo: :wohoo:

I am so excited!!!

My waters went the same hun, every time i got up i'd lose more. It went on for hours but gave my mum a good giggle! :haha:

:hugs:

Just popping in to see how poppy is doing! Can't wait to hear the news that your lil girl is here!

Oh Poppy it's time!!! Woohoo. :) so excited. Best wishes on a h&h delivery!

Babydream I see you're having a girl! Wonderful. Lots of baby ding dong girls. :)

Hello to everyone! Hope all is well :hugs:

Just got back from hossy for some sleep ' if i can' nearly 2cm dilated and pissed wet through with damn waters :haha: will update later x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->