Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

:hugs: don't fight it sweetie, roll with the punches :hugs:

Although i know 2nd time round i'll be shitting it! Never mind 5th!

Go Poppy! :happydance:

Hope you don't mind me butting in Poppy. Puppy mentioned your waters had gone. Wishing you a speedy labour and hope to see pictures of your little girl soon.

Pip x

:hugs: trying to keep it togethor but crying what a wimp :dohh: let everyone know on loss thread dont know if i went on

Awww honey, sending you hugs :hugs: Its your day today my dear, its gonna be ok. Stay in control, that's all you have to do, and you'll get through it and have your wonderful baby girl in your arms so very soon. Keep strong honey, KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE PRIZE :hugs: xxxxxxx

ooooh thinking of you pops everything will be ok :hug:

typing one handed Keira very unwell. can't breathe shes so blocked up and coughing :cry: xx

Put her in humidified air coral, Lily the same today :cry: you could add a little snuffle babe to an old pan of water and boil it in the kitchen with her in the room x

Hey girls

Have any of you used a slumber bear? :shrug:

Rob has bought one as one of his mates recommended it and it came yesterday.

Its very cute and seems like a good idea, what are your thoughts?

xx

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Prince-Lionheart-Original-Slumber-Bear/dp/B0001WAO9E

I have this one Laura. TBH I don't use it much now but it was handy in the early days when the baby was screaming. it would calm her down. I used to lay it next to her after her bath when she always screamed :haha:

thank Tink will try it. x

I have Ewan the dream sheep https://www.easidream.co.uk/shop?page=shop.product_details&flypage=easidream.tpl&product_id=6&category_id=1 after seeing the teddy one at Corals :haha: She will tell you about my shopping obsession lol Lily sleeps with Ewan, calms her right down, she loves that sort of noise. I was until then putting my ipod in her pram with white noise playing to settle her :haha: which worked better but I can't do that forever! x

Awesome! Thanks Tink & Coral! :thumbup:

Rob has bought Prince Lionheart the Slumberbear

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Prince-Lio...ISWI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1320233989&sr=8-1

hopefully he will do the same good job your little teds have! :thumbup:

:hi: girls hope your all well woke up this morning ruff think i have a cold coming on poppy good luck hun not long for you now x x x

Thought id log on cant sleep n cant get bnb on my crap phone.... contractions seem to have totally stopped since this morning jjust odd one :dohh: taking my temp every 4hrs as hossy said, but if nothing by 4pm i gotta go in and start induction, but really dont want to be put on drip it hurts like hell :cry:

Seem to have stopped leaking now which im glad about felt like a bloody swamp :haha: Had only an hours sleep all night so running on auto pilot pfft.

Hope everyone well :hugs:

Thought id log on cant sleep n cant get bnb on my crap phone.... contractions seem to have totally stopped since this morning jjust odd one :dohh: taking my temp every 4hrs as hossy said, but if nothing by 4pm i gotta go in and start induction, but really dont want to be put on drip it hurts like hell :cry:

Seem to have stopped leaking now which im glad about felt like a bloody swamp :haha: Had only an hours sleep all night so running on auto pilot pfft.

Hope everyone well :hugs:

Aw, have a cup of warm milk or Ovaltine honey, put some classical music on and read a book, that always gets me sleepy! :hugs:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->