Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Some say bath slows it down? but saying that cant go any slower... wonder why labour does that? contract every 7 minutes for over an hour then totally stop... tell ya knew she would give me grieve :dohh:

a bath will ease the pain hun and help you relax which will hopefully make you more likely to get a nap in before 4pm

xx

Some say bath slows it down? but saying that cant go any slower... wonder why labour does that? contract every 7 minutes for over an hour then totally stop... tell ya knew she would give me grieve :dohh:

Hey hey hey Popples!!! xxxxx:flower::flower::flower::flower::flower:
Serenity's giving u grief.......... Because she can and its a woman's/girl's perogative :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Aww hun i am so god damn excited for u:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee: Just woke up Flo as when i logged on i shrieked at what i am reading. Good luck my darling, cant wait to meet ur precious princess:happydance::happydance: Like the others have said try and relax. Loadsa love from moi and the Flo-ster xxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Sorry to hear Keira and Lilypie are so poorly, i really hope they feel better soon. must be hard going for u both. Big fat huggles to u all xxxxx:hugs::hugs:

Nice bumpage Laura, cooking along nicely there xxxx:flower:

Hi Regal great to see u on here again hunny xxxx:hugs::hugs:

Hi Caz, Damita, Babyhopes, Puppycat. hope u are all well xxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Serenity's giving u grief.......... Because she can and its a woman's/girl's perogative :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Aww hun i am so god damn excited for u:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee: Just woke up Flo as when i logged on i shrieked at what i am reading. Good luck my darling, cant wait to meet ur precious princess:happydance::happydance: Like the others have said try and relax. Loadsa love from moi and the Flo-ster xxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Flo-ster..I love it! :thumbup::haha:

x

Pfff when i had a bath with Laura it didn't slow them down, just felt goooooood

Awww thanks sweetie :hugs::hugs:

Flo-ster..I love it! :thumbup::haha:

x

:rofl::rofl:x

I've just had several busy days but poppy I'm so excited for you to have your precious princess in your arms!!!! If not today then it will be tomorrow for suren try not to stress sweetie! All will be just fine and you're a pro!!! You've got nothing to worry about!!! :hugs::kiss::happydance:

China I'm so freaking happy for you love!! :yipee::yipee:

I'm at work so can't stay on but wanted to get this out there before I missed al the excitement!

I love you al!! Great big :hug: to everybody!!!

oh poppy i hope something has started again for you if not good luck guessing you will be in hospital soon

Well I think Mckenzie has got a sore throat :-( Woke up screaming and choking in the middle of night he has a cough and hardly eaten today, gave him pasta shapes at lunch and all he did was put them in his mouth and spit them out so instead licked the butter off the toast, ate icing of bun and a small yogurt and a whole cup of apple juice (never drinks juice!!!)

Hey Pheobe how you?
PK hope you are ok and work isn't too bad

and everyone else HI

Sleeping bubs, wishing McKenzie better honey! I hope he eats a little better for you soon, I know how worrying it is for you. x

PK, great to see you honey, pop in when you have some more time x

:wave: Phoebmeister n the Flo-ster :haha: x

Poppy, I'm thinking of you honey, and praying for you :hugs: I am guessing you have started back up yourself, still have the hunch she will arrive today! I really hope so for your sake honey x

one handed again may take baby docs tomorrow.

Pops cant wait :yipee:

tink love the video x

oh poppy i hope something has started again for you if not good luck guessing you will be in hospital soon

Well I think Mckenzie has got a sore throat :-( Woke up screaming and choking in the middle of night he has a cough and hardly eaten today, gave him pasta shapes at lunch and all he did was put them in his mouth and spit them out so instead licked the butter off the toast, ate icing of bun and a small yogurt and a whole cup of apple juice (never drinks juice!!!)

Hey Pheobe how you?
PK hope you are ok and work isn't too bad

and everyone else HI

Hi Sb, really sorry to hear LO is poorly. There's so many awful bugs about. i blame our dodgy weather, It seems to make bugs thrive. I really hope he feels better soon, poor little lamb:hugs::hugs: In answer to ur Q from last night, we have got to get the kitchen and hallway plastered and decorated. New tiles and work tops in kitchen. then flooring and carpeting..............yawn.com lol. But we have so out grown this place and need to get it up to scratch in order to sell. How are u feeling today? x:hugs::hugs:

I've just had several busy days but poppy I'm so excited for you to have your precious princess in your arms!!!! If not today then it will be tomorrow for suren try not to stress sweetie! All will be just fine and you're a pro!!! You've got nothing to worry about!!! :hugs::kiss::happydance:

China I'm so freaking happy for you love!! :yipee::yipee:

I'm at work so can't stay on but wanted to get this out there before I missed al the excitement!

I love you al!! Great big :hug: to everybody!!!

Hey Pk big fat juicy hugs for u lovely. Don't work too hard. Hugs xxxxx:hugs::kiss::hugs:

poppy so excited for you!! glad i was wrong about the date and shes coming sooner!! :) good luck and i cant wait for pics!!

china congrats on having a GIRL! there really are so many girls on this thread aww i love it. and the name is very pretty :)

mc glad rhys is doing well im jealous he sleeps through the night! mila gets up about every 3 hours and as it gets closer to 8am she gets up more frequently, like every hour. she wakes up grunting and squirming and i feed her a little and shes right back to sleep. ive even tried feeding her a little longer before bed but all that did was make her have a huge puke, boy did i feel like a jerk! at her 2 month appointment the dr said i should try to ignore her at night and see if she will fall back asleep rather than feed her. he said it would be good if she could sleep 5 hours. to be honest, when she even sleeps 3 hours, i wake up with super full boobs and milk leaking everywhere, so even if she could hold out 5 hours, i would have to get up and pump anyway so whats it even matter. i dont mind seeing my piggy baby throughout the night, giving her some food, and getting in a quick cuddle. is it really a big deal if she gets up every 3 hours? but breastfeeding is going really well, mila loves boobs haha she tries to nurse off of EVERYONE who holds her. she practically latches on through my shirt lol.

coral sorry keira isnt feeling well, its getting to be that time of year :( im terrified for mila to get sick. her shots made her sick the other day and even that was hard for me to deal with :(

anyone have a dog with a new baby? my dog has been disobedient the past couple weeks and its getting worse. she chewed up milas favorite stuffed bunny and shes been using her room of the house as a bathroom when we arent looking. and she ate the top off oh's pumpkin when we were in the other room. im sure shes trying to get extra attention but it seems everytime we spoil her she does something bad an hour later! stressful.

Hey Hopes! If your ok with the night feeds, then go with it. They are only tiny for long, I still feed Lily, she wakes just about the same. She co-sleeps with me after about 4 cause she wakes so often then, it all settles down eventually. Breastfeeding is easy at night, so at least your getting some rest. x

Coral, yes take her honey, even if its just to reassure you eh? Lily was really bad through the night and morning, but has been fine apart from a runny nose this afternoon. So hope little Keira feels better tomorrow honey x

Im still bloody here :hissy: hospital dont want me in till 10am tomorrow unless i start on my own, all that pressure in my bum is Serenity that low down n engaged, dont think im gonna last the night

Im still bloody here :hissy: hospital dont want me in till 10am tomorrow unless i start on my own, all that pressure in my bum is Serenity that low down n engaged, dont think im gonna last the night

Blimey thought u were in already. hang in there sweety, wish i knew what else to say. Sorry ur in so much pain, fxd Serenity makes her debut tonight xxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::flower::flower::flower::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->