Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

aww poppy love the new avatar! are you loving putting pink girly stuff on her!? quite a change i bet lol

very tired been up most night with some random contractions,nothing regular,im off to hosp this morning for a scan and consultant appt so hopefully i will get told something different.

Aaahhh girls, I'm in so much pain!!! Pubic bone? Pelvic bone? Right above my fanny. It hurts the most when I want to get up and walk. What the hell is it? SPD??? xx

Sounds like SPD hun. :hugs:

You might have an inflamed pelvic joint like me only yours is inflamed at the front whereas mine is the one on the left at the back, Best thing to do is sit upstraight and not slouch, even at home when watching tv! Get an ice pack on it (but wrap in a towel first) and try flexing the bottom of your stomach muscles (put your fingers under your bump then try to slightly pull the muscles in at the bottom of your tummy) this will strengthen the muscles and hopefully ease the pain a little too.

Just try and rest up as much as you can. It will go off in a few weeks then probably come back again with a vengeance (thats what has happened to me!) I am having to wear my maternity belt everyday now and put an ice pack on my hip every night and prop myself up with two pillows so I am sat straight and not slouching!!

Get in for some pregnancy physio hun as soon as you can, they will show you how to the exercise and give you more ideas on how to ease the pain

xx

Sounds promising Babyhopes!! :happydance:

I have caught a flipping cold now!!! :grr:

Its just started so all I have is a fuzzy head and a sore throat so far but I can see it coming...been sucking on Halls Soothers but going to buy some lemons after work and drink lots of hot water with honey and lemon in it to ease my throat and try to find some eucalyptus oil to sniff on to clear my head as well as taking paracetamols.

I HATE colds!!! :cry:

xx

Hi ladies :hi:

Still full of colds in my house! aacchhooooo!
I got Keira weighed today as she will be 4 months on Saturday! She weighs 15lbs 1oz now! the little chunk:haha:

Poppy, hows things with the new baby :awww: is she drinking more than an oz at a time yet? Have you settled into the new place now? x

Babyd sounds painful. I didn't realise how common SPD is there seems to be quite a few preggo ladies on here with it. Hope you get some relief soon:hugs:

Hopes, have you tried breastflow bottles? I have read good things about them while breasfeeding.

PC sorry af got you:hugs:

Have to run Keira is crying. Hi all other ding dongs :hi: I'll try to get on later xx

Just thought id update.

Went to hospital this morning for scan,baby still measuring VERY BIG! but i knew that.
fluids are up to 23 now:shock: consultant dont want to induce of anything:hissy:
she just looked at the scan measurements and looked at me 'your having a BIG one'
ok thanks i freking know :grr:! so it was basically a waste of time!

got to go for blood test there in morning to test for GD altho i havent got it iv been tested that many times :hissy:

and have booked ANOTHER scan for next weds(16th) ill be 40+2 they are doing a stretch and sweep then.

i then decided to walk up and down lincoln city to see if baby would budge! i felt that much pressure between my legs i had sharp pains had to sit down cos i really thought waters will burst :haha:]

anyway im home after all the drama :haha:

Aw, Babyhopes!!

So, checklist for tonight for you:

• Vindaloo for dinner followed by Pineapple for dessert
  • Looooonnnng walk after dinner
  • Watch a sad film whilst bouncing on a gym ball (apparently having a good cry cam bring on labour!)
  • Nookie session with other half
  • A nice cup of raspberry leaf tea in bed

That should get :baby: shifting!! :haha:

xx

Babyhopes SEX get to it :haha:

Coral that cold everyone getting preventing me going visiting anyone lol. huge hugs its not nice :hugs::hugs:

Serenity still 1oz occassional 2oz if im lucky, bit of a nightmare always making and sterilising bottles even had to buy more small Advent and they expensive grrrr.

hey all

Poppy Mckenzie was on hardly anything in the first couple of weeks when i was discharged form hosp he was having 40mls every 4hrs and that took a long time and that was when he was a week old. As long as she is gaining/maintaining weight she will be fine.

Hey DD's in agony here with a really awful tooth abcess :cry: try and post later when pain killers have just kicked in x

Hey girls,

How are you all?? Not so good i see. Coral and Laura sorry you have a bad cold and Tink about your tooth. Damn it, we having bad times lately.

Poppy hope Serenity is ok, she should be drinking a bit more soon, bless xx

China hope things are okay hunni, been thinking of you xxxx

Laura, that was great help thank you. I was at the surgery two weeks ago when doc referred me to 'urgent' physio but still no appointment letter. Not sure how long it'll be, can't wait. My friend is giving me a maternity belt dh is picking it up for me tonight, hope that'll help. Unfortunately, my Sciatica came back today too so i was in agony and had to take co-codamol. xxx

Hello everyone else, hope all okay. I'll try to get back later i'm just feeling very tired xxxxx

I'm good BabyD. Talked to MIL tonight and my FIL has to in for a procedure on Tuesday to check for any blockage or plaque build up in his valves to his heart. Once they get those test back they will schedule his surgery. They believe that this tumor is what caused his mild stroke last month. We are all in good spirits, just keep praying.

Love you all :hugs:

:wave: just stalking...

babyhopes...did they say how much the baby weighs?? FXd your S&S works :flower: not long now :happydance:

tink..:hugs: for the tooth ache xx

coral...:wave: i like a good stalk :haha:

poppy...how is Serenity today? she feeding well now? and hows the BB's? i hated that bit after delivery..ouchy!! xxx

babydream... :kiss: xx

off for a :coffee: my sis was supposed to show this morn at 745 but never did...wondering where she got to? gonna give her half an hour n ring, i know her OH drives like a twat!!!!! :wacko:

I'm good BabyD. Talked to MIL tonight and my FIL has to in for a procedure on Tuesday to check for any blockage or plaque build up in his valves to his heart. Once they get those test back they will schedule his surgery. They believe that this tumor is what caused his mild stroke last month. We are all in good spirits, just keep praying.

Love you all :hugs:

:hugs: and prayers coming at ya :flower: :hugs: xxxxxxxx

the said they reckon baby will be 10lber as falling just above the line the whole time.

above the 100th percentile :wacko:

s&s isnt until weds.had another blood test today for GD which i know i havent got.

having a few twinges today and really feel like nesting,so i hope its a sign x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->