Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Morning :flower:

Prayers and hugs CG :hugs::hugs:

Babyhopes ive never got the nesting was always bloody too drained no energy lol, wont be long sweetie :kiss:

MC hope your sis ok. hows Connor and Rhys? Korben cutting some teeth and being a little bugger atm dont know if its cos of Serenity being here but trying to give him loads of attention n he still being hard work :shrug:

Serenity still messing during the day with no routine 1oz here and there, but the night time feed she has 2oz before i go bed then wakes 3hrs later for another 2oz sleeps again for 3hrs, then she's back to 1oz randomly during the day :dohh:

1 week old today :happydance::cloud9:

Hey girls!

Sorry i ain't been around much, i've been so busy with work :-( im so tired and can't wait for time off, after tomorrow i am off for 12 days :) me and dh gonna use this time to put the finishing touches to the nursey (minus putting the cot bedding on) then i will get some pics up.

My sil is having her section today :) she is having a wee boy, looking forward to meeting my new nephew too on my days off!

Anyway hope everyone is well including baby DD's, hugs and love for you all x x x

P.S im in double digits :-0

ok so iv been cleaning for hours.iv suddenly got lots of energy altho LO is quiet.

babyhopes go for a niceee walk. when OH and i decided it was the last straw, he and i took a long walk that evening, got up at 5am and took an even longer walk (like more than 2 hours lol) and then he stayed home from work because the walks reallyyyy got things going and then we took one more walk before we decided it was time to head to the hospital. walk walk walk!

..or..be patient and SLEEP. looking back, i wish i had just slept and slept and SLEPT instead of going for those walks lol.. you will need that nice build up of sleep get readyyy. since the day mila was born i have not slept for more than 3.5ish hours in a stretch. everyone told me blah blah relax and enjoy it while you can.. they are not kidding!

Hopes is so right :thumbup: i never expected to be in slow labour for days and for 3 nights in a row i couldnt sleep because of contractions and was knackered once it came to established labour. Get as much rest as you can :hugs:

Hey sweeties... Sorry I haven't really been posting. Just been in a lurking kind of mood for a while. I feel a bit out of touch right now with ttc and feel in limbo again. Wish we had more of a chance on a natural cycle. :sad1: anyway, I'm still around though...

Gotta say...phoebles, you about shocked the snot right out of me with your fb post!!!! Lol. I saw it on my phone and I thought it was real!!!!.....until I pressed the "more" link for the 2nd half of the post! Whew! Good thing I did or I would have spent God knows how long thinking it was true!! :dohh:

Sorry guys, still in masses of pain. Whole side of face swelled up :cry: Been on antibiotics all week, had the tooth out today, I was that desperate ... still mass pain, new antibiotics. FX tomorrow a better day, Poor Lily keeps smiling at me and I can't smile back :cry: Much love to you all xxxxxxx

Happy 26 weeks and 1 day Jennypenn!! :thumbup:

Hey all Ding Dongs!! :hi:

Babyd, get them chased! I got a letter within a fortnight and called them straight away and was booked in for physio within a month of being to the docs. Get them straightened out! Hope the belt works for you hun :hugs:

Babyhopes, hope bambino makes a move for you soon hun:hugs:

Asfm...guess what...I passed my driving test yesterday!!! :happydance::yipee::happydance::yipee::happydance::yipee:

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ridiculously happy right now its untrue! Feel like I have had a huge weight lifted from my shoulders and I only have good things to concentrate/look forward to now!!

Only 6 weeks left at work too!! :happydance:

xx

Thanks Popps! :thumbup: xx

Attached 30 week bump pic. I dont feel like I am getting any bigger now? Maybe I am though and because I feel so big already, I just aren't noticing it as much! Lol

excellent well done Laurah :)

Oh tink hope u feel better soon

Poppy how u and serenity??

PK how are you?

PC I love the cloth ticker :) how the cloth going?? I was naughty today and brought a newborn nappy was £1.50 in mothercare as they have discontinued the smart nappy range!!

ANd everyone else HI

I spent so much on nappies yesterday :dohh:
Just bought her some new shoes too AND she has her birthday party on the 20th.
Eeeep! Spoilt Laura - here she is btw

Attachments

• IMAG1089.jpg
    IMAG1089.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 6
  • IMAG1088.jpg
    IMAG1088.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 6
ahh bless her she looks so grown up.

oh well they only little once and once I have a good stash of nappies which work won't need to buy any more. Plus Mckenzie loves his cloth nappies he always opens the cupboard and says "Me choose Nappy!!!!" lol

HI DD's!!!
Hope you and your little ones are all feeling better!!

Laura - Congrats!! I just love driving! can't imagine life not being able to drive - the freedom to get up and go when ever you need or want to! Well done hun!!

PC - love the cow spot nappy! I will have to get some of those when I get my little bundle one day!!
Your dd is so cute!!

AFM - had a stupidly busy week and really glad its the weekend so I can have a bit of me time - but not sure how much me time I will get. Got so much to do between school work and friends birthday lunch, oh and dont forget dinner with my sis tomorrow night. So not much me time by the looks of things! well at least not this weekend. maybe next weekend haha

:wave: morning all...

laura..congrats!! im going to start my lessons again after xmas :happydance: bump looking good too:yipee:

babyhopes..10lber!!!!! :wacko::argh: was bad enough with connor being a 9lber!! good luck :flower:

poppy...serenity looks so cute,i love her pics on fb! :awww: hope korbens teething isnt too painful(for either of you) xx

tink..:hugs: hope your ok :flower: sounds like your in pain :hugs::kiss:

china..:wave: any bump pic??? :kiss:

pk..:wave: hope things are good with you, i keep you in my thoughts and prayers :flower: as for the post by phoebe, she stole it from me!:haha: had a few comments about sharp intakes of breath..:rofl: funny funny funny! :hugs:

asfm...:coffee: time....xx
wonder how mommyv is, she must be at due date soon?:shrug:

rant time................................ignore if you like x

well....i do all the washing, yet its not good enough, he drags clothes outta his drawers and leaves at least 3 open! and clothes hanging outta them, he pulls clothes from my clean washing piles and leaves mine and the boys in a heap!:growlmad: he thinks i moan for the sake of it but he doesnt realise that ive washed dried and ironed and then folded those clothes that he leaves in a heap...he gets a bath and leaves his soaking towel in my side of the bed, and if ive put comfy clothes on i fold my jeans and put them over the end of the bed as they are still clean and wearable...yet after a wet towel has been left on them they are soaked!!!!!!!!!!! he leaves dirty washing at the top of the stairs, on the bedroom floor,on the bathroom floor and even over the back of the sofa...i am his fucking skivvy!! then we have the kitchen activities...work boots are fine to leave on and walk around my clean kitchen floor!! ERRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrr NO! my 2 year old plays on that floor dickhead! he doesnt wash up or do any washing he doesnt even know how to use the bottle warmer,steriliser,iron,washer or even the fucking sink taps!!!!!! he does fuck all when it comes to Rhys, i even asked him "do you even like this baby"....he has no time for either of his boys when they are upset or need something...for instance...rhys pooed...i said "will i change him then"(meaning...you do it) he said ill go for a fag and then change him....so by the way girls...its ok to leave your tiny boy in a shitty nappy while you fill your lungs with smoke!!! im starting to resent this man now...my sons ass would have been left if i wasnt around....of course i stropped and sorted him myself!..ive done every night feed myself apart from the occasional night when he has offered...but then some of those times he made that much noise i woke and fed rhys myself...we dont have sex anymore...the last time was when we made rhys!!! yep! thats right...im living with a grumpy angry lazy messy asshole!!! i get no attention, he says he tells me im beautiful every day....must be when im sleeping, i dont recall! he says he works!..lol..pmsl...rofl....:haha::rofl: so what is it i do...fucking play!...he goes to mma training and events at least 3 nights a week,(wish i could have a hobby, i wouldnt know what its like to have a life now) he plays the xbox and goes to work(late most of the time)he gets up 20 mins before he leaves for work....so we dont get any US time what so ever,....bored of the same shit! day in day out!!..:growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->