Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

:(

I'm probably not the best person to give advise because i'd just go off the deep end and say kick his lazy ass out. Men these days have no respect for women and what being a SAHM entails. Gets my back up x

Damita hope your ok :hugs::kiss::hugs:

MC he's a twat simple :growlmad: My OH helps with everything but dont feed Serenity through the night cos he's generally sorting korben when he stirs, plus he back to work monday on days so wouldnt expect him to go into work knackered especially as he's a HGV driver.

He's Connor and Rhys's dad he will never get those young years back so he needs to get his priorities right, he helped bring them into the world so needs to pay same attention to them 'bless'. If he was my partner and didnt help etc id tell him to sort it or feck off...... you cant be expected to do everything. :nope: go on strike let him do his own washing he'll soon learn to use a washer.

thats exactly my own thoughts...enough is enough...time to shape up or ship out!:thumbup: would be less work without him here...ive just had a laugh with myself though.... connor sleeps in our bed, Rhys is in his cot next to our bed so we are all in the same room right?! WRONG...OH seems to think its ok to dissapear into connors bed halfway through the night, even when he has the next day off work, he leaves me to cope with the boys alone! ha! well i just took connors bed down!:rofl: the wall was damp so i just painted it with damp seal...i HAD to take the bed down lol lol lol now lets see how he copes wit the day after an evenful night with the boys!! hahhahahahahahhahahahahahhah

:haha: OH generally goes into korben bed if he stirs or korben ends up in ours if not settling :dohh: but he always gets up with korben and if Serenity is stirring he'll take her downstairs too and let me sleep for few hours whilst he's been off.

You need to do something sweetie you cant do it all on your own, its hard enough with newborn let alone a toddler... korben been really hard work since serenity arrived, wanting OH attention all the time.... just tell him how it is :hugs::hugs:

:hi: girls hope your all well afm 13dpo today going to test Tuesday if no af fx the witch stays away its my birthday tomorrow wooopp love prezzies haha x x x

Happy birthday for tomorrow caz :happydance::happydance: and loads of baby dust too :dust::dust::dust:

happy birthday for tmoz caz xx

ive told him loadsa times...i even said when im exhausted and end up having a breakdown...lets see how you cope...he changes for a day and then goes back to the lazy selfish man he is...im litrally at the end of my tether, i dread him getting in from work..i cant talk to him about it either i get to say 1 line and he storms off...fucking dick..he is a twat!

Feel for you MC my ex was like that when my other 3 boys were babies hence why an ex :hugs::hugs:

oh bless ya MC I tend to reduce the amount of stuff I do around the house and oh then realises he needs to do something around the house. tbn I tend not to iron oh's clothes now as they would always end up in a mess like it is now his side of he bed is a mess and I am refusing to tidy it lol

MC get him to turn off the xbox and spend some time talking I know that easier than done. If I want to talk to kieran he needs no distractions if not he can't hear me (hearing not too great, and I keep forgetting that!!!)

Hi SB, I'm ok sweetie. Just coping with a new cycle. :wacko: how are you lovely? :hugs:

Hi mc :hi: :hugs: poor thing. You know, I think sometimes our dh's just take for granted our love and care for them and they forget they need to make us feel appreciated and cherished. I know my dh loves me but sometimes we get in these ruts where I feel like houses right now. Where I'm doing all this work and dh just doesn't see it and doesn't recognize it. And it will buildup until I have a "meltdown" directed at dh. I hate the pattern. Men just really are insensitive and inattentive to our needs sometimes and I think they get lazy and don't want to "work" at making us feel loved. But the don't realize how damaging it becomes to us and our relationships. Anyway, I'm sorry sweetie :hugs: I do think you need to tell him. I hope you can get it all worked out hun :kiss:

Caz :dust: fxxx the witch stays away sweetie.

Damita :hugs: well, I think it's great and a very good sign the clomid's got your cycle regulated though. Are they going to do a follie check on you close to ov time?

Poppy :hugs: little serenity is so beautiful. :cloud9: I think as long as she's not losing weight that the eating is fine. She'll eat more as she grows and gets older :hugs:

Tink :hugs: I hate pains in my teeth worse than anything. Worst kind of pain imo. I hope you're feeling better soon sweetie and that little Lilyanne is doing better :kiss:

Coral :hugs: how are you and Keira doing now lovely? I hope you're getting over those colds :kiss:

Pc, how are you feeling sweetie?:hugs: love the pictures of Laura :winkwink:

Nothing really going on here. I've got myself and dh back on vits for :spermy: and egg quality. Hoping it will make a difference before the next ivf. Otherwise just ho-humming along here with the usual....

Thanks PK yes she started drinking 2oz now, but last 2 nights had a really hard time with her around 9pm she screams after that bottle and struggles getting any wind up, this goes on for a few hours and i cried with her last night :cry:

Dreading tonight but going out soon to buy some Infacol and maybe change her milk to Comfort.

:awww: poor little thing. Sounds like her tummy affected. Hopefully the infacol take care of it :hugs:

Damita :hugs: well, I think it's great and a very good sign the clomid's got your cycle regulated though. Are they going to do a follie check on you close to ov time?

They do one every cycle normally between CD10 and CD14, I make a good one each time and have enough :sex: no idea why it isn't working :(

Have they told you the size of your follie?

If you're making a good one each month, then I'd think it's kinda like you're on a level playing field now with all the girls that don't have ttc issues, in which case no real rhyme or reason as to why. Just a percentages issue. Not that that's any consolation but I do remember your dh's SA was normal, right? If you don't fall in the next cycle or 2 sweetie, I think you should ask about IUI. With a good SA and a good follie (or 2 or 3...maybe do a medicated IUI to increase your chances with more follies/eggs) I think you'll get a bfp pretty quickly sweetie. Especially since you seem to be responding so well to the clomid.

Have they told you the size of your follie?

If you're making a good one each month, then I'd think it's kinda like you're on a level playing field now with all the girls that don't have ttc issues, in which case no real rhyme or reason as to why. Just a percentages issue. Not that that's any consolation but I do remember your dh's SA was normal, right? If you don't fall in the next cycle or 2 sweetie, I think you should ask about IUI. With a good SA and a good follie (or 2 or 3...maybe do a medicated IUI to increase your chances with more follies/eggs) I think you'll get a bfp pretty quickly sweetie. Especially since you seem to be responding so well to the clomid.

sorry to sound stupid but what is an IUI? Mine were 20mm and 21/22mm, oh yeah DH SA was above normal, he was very proud :haha:

20 and 21/22 is really good, IF you were literally about to ov. Did you have ov shortly after those measurements? If you didn't and they got much bigger than that, then the egg was likely "overcooked" for lack of a better term. When ov is getting close you can expect about 1mm growth on the dominant follie per day. Follies much bigger than that... 23-24, maybe 25 is really pushing the upper limits for a nice mature egg. IUI is intra-uterine insemination. You can do it unmedicated (of course for you, continue clomid) where you just monitor for ov using opk. When you get a positive, you go in, dh gives a sample (as if for a SA), the sperm gets "washed" to get rid of all the bad ones (or they can do it w/o washing too), and then the inject the sperm directly into your uterus to give a better chance of getting a bfp. You bypass about half of the obstacles to a bfp b/c sperm doesn't have to pass through cervix, etc.

Otherwise, you can do a medicated cycle, maybe with a higher dose of clomid or a med like Femara or even possibly a low-dose follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) med injecticle like puregon to get a few more follies. Docs usually aim for about 3-4 follies when doing it that way. Again, just to increase your odds of a bfp and then do the IUI. More targets for the spermies. But of course, risk with that is possible multiple pregnancy.

We're not eligible to try IUI at all, mostly b/c my dh's SA is SO poor but also b/c of my endo. The environment in my tubes would be "poisonous" to sperm b/c of the endo and IUI would be unsuccessful.

20 and 21/22 is really good, IF you were literally about to ov. Did you have ov shortly after those measurements? If you didn't and they got much bigger than that, then the egg was likely "overcooked" for lack of a better term. When ov is getting close you can expect about 1mm growth on the dominant follie per day. Follies much bigger than that... 23-24, maybe 25 is really pushing the upper limits for a nice mature egg. IUI is intra-uterine insemination. You can do it unmedicated (of course for you, continue clomid) where you just monitor for ov using opk. When you get a positive, you go in, dh gives a sample (as if for a SA), the sperm gets "washed" to get rid of all the bad ones (or they can do it w/o washing too), and then the inject the sperm directly into your uterus to give a better chance of getting a bfp. You bypass about half of the obstacles to a bfp b/c sperm doesn't have to pass through cervix, etc.

Otherwise, you can do a medicated cycle, maybe with a higher dose of clomid or a med like Femara or even possibly a low-dose follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) med injecticle like puregon to get a few more follies. Docs usually aim for about 3-4 follies when doing it that way. Again, just to increase your odds of a bfp and then do the IUI. More targets for the spermies. But of course, risk with that is possible multiple pregnancy.

We're not eligible to try IUI at all, mostly b/c my dh's SA is SO poor but also b/c of my endo. The environment in my tubes would be "poisonous" to sperm b/c of the endo and IUI would be unsuccessful.

The first one was two days afterwards and the second one was the day afterwards.

Thanks for the info that explains alot :hugs:

:hi::wave:Everyone

For those of you who wanted bump shots,I don't think I really have much of bump as I was already a chubby girl:haha:but here there are First one is 4+2 & the last two are 17+3

Attachments

• 4wks2days.jpg
    4wks2days.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 3
  • 17wks4days side.jpg
    17wks4days side.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 3
  • 17wks4days.jpg
    17wks4days.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online