Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Well a day or 2 days after for those measurements sounds just right sweetie. They should have been good eggies then. You're welcome hun :hugs:

:hugs: aw china loving the bump sweetie! Wow girl can't believe you're 17 weeks already!! Almost halfway done!! :thumbup:

China your bump is growing nicely, can see a difference for sure. Can't believe how fast its going!

Pk i'm good thanks hun, DH sitting with a fat swollen foot up. See my journal lol. Will put pic up later, can't remember if you're on my fb?

Pops hope Serenity is better on the infacol x

Yep on your fb pc. I just haven't been on fb lately...not very much anyway. Just part of my whole lurking mood since the ivf but I think I'm starting to come out of it now :winkwink:

thanx for the advice girls....spoke last night so we'll see how much he changes...he washed up after tea so i spose thats a start...he has tomorrow off work lets see how that goes, if its a FAIL then im having a tantrum at him!!:thumbup:

china..ace bump!! :hugs: xxxxx

Girls do u know anything about green tea?? I bought some yesterday with cranberry flavouring, two birds one stone ;) and had a cup last night.

Is there a daily amount or is it all good? I'm hoping to increase CM naturally :)

PC I drank grapefruit juice to increase CM, worked a treat! x

Hey everyone, still suffering here, and busy busy busy. Will be back properly tomorrow :) Lets get this thread looking lively again huh?

MC, sending you massive huggles honey, I went through all that with my ex ... FX yours has the sense to change :hugs: x

CG bump pics are awesome! x

PK, glad your getting your head round stuff again, and glad your back to posting x

Pops, hows Serenity? any better for the infacol? me n coral used comfort milk, worked pretty well for them. I've just changed Lily back onto normal milk now since she's seeming much more comfotable. I hear ya bout the crying with them ... :hugs: I've done that quite a few times, my heart goes out to ya babes. Those Post Partum hormones dont help a bit ... x

Everyone else, I'll catch ya tomorrow, gotta run. I pulled out a load of clothes to sort on the bed and never got around to it. Now I can't go to bed :haha: x

Thanks Tink, she wouldnt settle on the comfort so had to switch back with infacol, but her nappy was horrid tonight ewwww. She settling a bit better.

It does make their nappies smell rank! ewwwww fx the infacol works honey, if not try dentinox, they were better for Lily x

Hey lovelies :hi:

I've got to head back to church in a few minutes. Having extra practices for the Christmas musical but wanted to stop in for a mo.

Tink, glad you're getting about but I hope your pain goes away soon :hugs:

Popsy, that little miss better not be giving you a hard time :cloud9:

Pc, I don't remember now what I've read about the green tea. I took epo (evening primrose oil) one cycle for cm and I recall it did seem to help but I didn't take it again b/c I felt significantly more "crampy" than even I usually do. One side effect is uterine contractions so you're not to take it past ov. Anyway, I think it just wasn't good for me. Other than that, you can take "tussin" which is like cough syrup but it has to be the kind that has ONLY guanafeson (sp?) in it...that will increase cm also. That's all I can think of right now other than what tink already mentioned. :hugs:

Think she started giving me a hard time before she was born when she put me in slow labour :haha:

Tink yes see how she goes with Infacol she wont take it from syringe she screams, having to put in bottle.

I have heard about the cough medicine, I have conceive plus though so I'm not overly worried if the green tea doesn't work, I just want to try the natural route this time if possible. I think all the messing with different tabs etc is making my cycles go wonky.

You put the dentinox in their bottles also, oh and BTW Boots have Avent bottles half price, do I recall you saying you need to buy more? I got a 3 pack on Amazon of the big ones for bout £6.50 last week, bargain :) x

PK :wave: hey honey, yes pain manageable but still throbbing :cry: Have fun at Church, always nice being part of something like that. Yes I think I have heard the same about the medicine, its Guaifenesin x

:wave::hi:everyone,

MC, I wanted to comment on your post yesterday, but I had to think on it awhile because it made me think about my own household. As you know my DH is a SAHD and goes to school. He does the cleaning, cooking, laundry, takes the kids to school and stil goes to school himself. It made we wonder if I was like that towards him. He said I was lazy...hell its true & he did tell that some of the things I do that irrate him. Like, when I come home from work, I will change into compy clothes and drop my clothes all over our bedroom. He said I don't get mad at you because I will eventually pick them up. :haha: I always praise him for what he does & I respect him. I will tell you right now...I could not be a SAHM, I would be bored out of my mind, but I do not knock the women who do...I salute them :) With all that being said, MC you deserve respect and praise for what you do all day everyday. Raising 3 kids and running a household. I think your an awesome chick:thumbup: and if your OH can't see that, that's his loss. I agree with the other ladies that said stop doing his laundry and cooking for him. It won't take long for him to realize what you do. I hope he changes his ways for the sake of your family. But if he don't, MC don't be affraid to do whats best for you & your family even it means leaving the situation. I pray that it does not come to that. I will praying for you guys.

Love ya girl!! China

Happy due date babyhopes, hope babe doesn't keep you waiting too much longer.
Nice choice of scripture in your sig x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->