Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Awesome bump CG!! Coming along nicely I reckon! :thumbup:

Aw Babyhopes!! :baby: will be here before you know it honey. Chin up :flower:

Hey all other Ding Dongs! :hi: Hope you are all well.

I am excited about going to Aqua Natal on Thursday and then going to see Breaking Dawn on Friday! I have booked VIP seats for me anf best mate so we are goin to meet up after work, go for a lovely dinner together then make our way to our posh seats for the show!! :happydance:

xx

Happy due date BH :happydance: was thinking the same today it being mine too :haha: wont be long sweetie x

Hello girls,

sorry been on a lurking mood lately, sooo tired and in a grumpy mood. Anyway, i've read back lets see what a remember...

First of all, BH happy due date hunni, hope it won't be long till you see your little boy/girl. would they not induce you soon as he/she is a big baby??? xx

tink, hope lily is ok and your toothache is better with the antibiotics. I really need to go to the dentist too i can feel my wisdom tooth mocking around sometimesxx

Poppy hope Serenity is doing well, infacol is ok, dentinox is better, whatever works hun, try some stuff. Pics are adorable. How is Wade? xx

PC, i drank grapefruit juice too, it really increased my mucus but i stopped after ov not sure if i did good or not with that. Green tea suppose to be good but i hate the taste yuk! Rubitussin (sp) is the cough med and some people take baby aspirin too. I hope all this effort will bring some results hun. Exciting Laura's b'day soon eh?? xx

Damita, sorry af got you hun, onto the next cycle and pray it will be successful xx

Laura, don' remember is i congratulated on getting you licence, well done girl now you go and have some fun in your posh car lol Enjoy your ante natal aqua class xx PS I booked to see Breaking Dawn for Friday morning 10.30 hoping the teenagers would still be at school. I can't wait! My sister is going to the premier to Westfield in Stratford. I'd love to as well but would be madness with a belly like this. Will be too crowded and not sure i would even get a glimps xx

Coral, hope all ok and you all got over the nasty cold by now xx

CG, lovely lovely bump, so cute, hope all ok xx

PK thinking of you a lot hope you ok xx

Jenny, you started your 12days off now??? Hope you have a good rest xx

MC, you poor thing, must be hard doing it all on your own, hope dh will get his arse into gear and make it easier for you. I'm more like CG, i'm not the tidiest person i like to take it easy so i don't really expect Nik to do much either. We do stuff together at the weekend like chores and shopping...but things will need to change when Bella is here and he said he'd help out as much as he possibly can. Will see. Hope you ok, love ya xxxx

HOLD ON!!!! Did i miss something???? I just went to see poppy's siggy to check if i missed anyone and Caz had a BFP????? Seriously???? Well then huge congrats Caz, why didn't i see the post, that's a news we've been waiting for a long time!!!

Asfm...Not much, finished my night job i need another one fast as no money and still no buggy. I'm getting bigger by the day, weighing 78.2kg!!!! I was 69-70kg when i got pregnant! Bella is kicking away a lot, have a mw app for 25wk check up on Friday morning, will see what she says. I have heartburn, called gp for gaviscon as i spent a fortune on it already. No physio app yet, taking too long now i say. Sciatica is back on and off and i'm just too tired and uncomfortable most of the time. Ok, enough of complaints lol Here's my 25+1 bump pic...

Attachments

• 25+1wk.jpg
    25+1wk.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 2
Oh sorry, hi phoebe and hopes, hope all okay with you little princesses xx

Look i'm an eggplant, yaaaaay, nearly down to double digits!!! omg i'm freaking out hahaha

huge hugs BD :hugs: and your bump has got bigger but still cute :happydance:

Caz???????? no post :wacko:

Sorry lol yeah Wade is good just in process of dealing with college n prison to have worked sent up to him so he dont miss much college whilst in there.

Good to hear he's well Poppy. so who is the BFP for in your siggy????? Mommyv???

BD I know what you mean. It's where Poppy's sig has rolled over to the next line.

Ahhh my sig may look different to you than to me, but Cheering on Caz and Co.

Aw, your bump is coming along nicely now Babyd! :thumbup:

I wanted to go to the midnight viewing on the 17th but I would never have stayed up that long! :haha:

MC, my OH is useless too. I feel like I am constantly nagging at him to do the bits I can't anymore (like sweep the floor as we only have a dustpan and brush, load and unload the dishwasher as I am in total agony with my hip if I attempt bending down that low, etc). I am a tidy freak too so its really hard. Just trying to keep on at him and hopefully he will get that sick of my nagging that he will start just cleaning and tidying automatically! :haha:

Hope all you other Ding Dongs are good :hugs:

Pic of me from Sat at 30wks +1 day. Looks like he was really high up?

xx

Attachments

• 30 week and 1 day.jpg
    30 week and 1 day.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 9
Does look fairly high hun, not that it matters, i was always low on Laura but turned out she had a really short umbilical cord so perhaps a good thing yours is high? Dunno.
It'll drop soon enough - looking good though x

OOoohhh i get it now!!! Thanks for clearing that up for me PC. Yes that makes sense with poppy's siggy lol

Laura lovely bump xxxx

just feeling like crying! im so fed up :cry:

got a call from receptionist,she said dr will call 10.30am tommorow as test result its abnormal.
she wouldnt tell me what test result.

iv had GD test,urine test and strep B test.

im feeling so stressed why cant they ring me! :hissy: instead leave me with that and im supposed to sleep :(

oh bless ya BH I can't belive they rang u up and said that how do they think u would react.

I have appointment at hosp on Wed for by blood results hoping everything is going to be ok tbn I wouldn't have known that my wbc is so low if I hadn't had heart pulpatations in July!!! I have no symptoms other the the odd mouth ulcers!!

oh and I are considering asking his parents whether we could move in with them for a year to save up for a house as our rented house is awful keep finding mould everywhere and we can't afford to move into another rented house or save up to buy one. It shouldn't be to bad moving in with them they have a 5bed house and lots of things near by but it does mean oh having to commute 40m + plus to work and been that far away from my friends and family!! We going to have a chat with them when we go down at christmas.

Anyway hope everyone is ok?

Hi girls!

Sorry i've been MIA for a while. I'm on my days off from work but things have been hectic as my SIL had her baby boy Jayden on the 10th but he has been poorly with low blood sugars, a high heart rate, sweaty and a high resiration rate so he's in special care and undergoing all sorts of tests including xrays and a lumbar puncture but so far everything has been clear. Poor little guy :cry: i find it difficult seeing him attached to IV drips, NG tubes and monitors. Fingers crossed he picks up soon!

Tink hope your toothache is getting better with the antibiotics and Lily is thriving :kiss:

Coral hope yours and Keira's colds are finally going and your both on route to recovery :flower:

Poppy how are you enjoying being a mummy to a pink :baby:? Lol hope Serenity is settling in well hun sounds like she is keeping you busy but your enjoying every minute of it :cloud9:

MC sorry your having to deal with an unsupportive OH, mines can also be a bit unsupportive at times but he doesn't do it on purpose he just doesn't think about how some of the things he does comes across. I hope you get it sorted hun in a way that is best for your family :hugs:

Hopes hope Mila is well certainly sounds like you are loving every minute with her :cloud9:

Phoebe big hugs and kisses for you and Flo :kiss:

PC + Damita + Caz + SB still praying that your bfp's will come soon, i know you all must be frustrated but your all going to get there :hugs:

PK im looking forward to you starting your new IVF cycle soon, i still pray for you all the time also and ask that this next cycle be your long awaited bfp cycle :hugs:

Laura you took the car out for a spin on your own yet? Nice bump girl! I too can't wait to see breaking dawn, im going on Friday at 8pm :happydance:

CG your bump is defo getting bigger, looking fabulous girl! I love how your DH is a stay at home Daddy too :)

BabyD you managed to talk your DH into some action yet? My DH is the same and will not entertain the idea of 'it' which is driving me mad lol :blush: Nice bump also btw. Not long till breaking dawn. . . i'm beyond excited!!!

Afm im doing fine, starting to get less comfortable now tho especially yesterday and today. 'Little Miss' kicks and moves so often and hard now that i struggle to get a full nights sleep. My belly is getting bigger by the day and have now put on 12lbs lol i will try get a bump pic up soon. I am also going to try get the final bits for the nursery over the next few days so should get pics of that up this week too. Then my next task is going to be getting stuff bought and packed for the hospital bag. I am trying to be organised as i am meant to be working until im 37 weeks gone who knows if i will manage. . . right it seems impossible to me as i don't have an easy going job but my boss seems to think i can do it :wacko: xxx

I hope i haven't missed anyone, sorry if i have my head is mincemeat :dohh:

:wave: DD's!!
Ok this took me sometime to catch up on the weekend's happenings.
Let's see if I can remember everything I read about - haha

MC - I so feel for you. I kind of know how you feel. I used to house share with a man who never did house work!! As I was a woman - it was my job (apparently) to do the cleaning!! NOT!!!! I organised a cleaner and he HAD to pay towards that!!
Since moving in with OH, I got him to agree to pink and blue jobs - blue jobs are those that I dont like doing - dishes and hoovering!! We have agreed to do half the jobs each as we both work full time.
This way if he doesnt do his jobs then he has to deal with it.

BH - Happy due date!! hopefully the little one wont keep you waiting much long.

Laura, BD & CG- Loving the bump pics!! I cant wait till I can start posting things like that too.

Pops - so glad to hear that infacol has done the trick!

Hope all the other DD's are well!!

AFM - had a really busy weekend. Afternoon tea for my friends birthday was bitter sweet for me! All the ladies there have at least one kid, I was the only one there with no kids yet. They kept talking about their kids and I had nothing to talk about! Some of them also dont know that I am struggling to conceive! I really dont know why this is getting to me so much at the mo! :cry:
Sunday morning - was just as busy - I was awake since 5am with a really sore throat, so by 8:15am, I had OH up and we were at the walking GP service down the road from us. Doc asked how he could help, to which I replied give me penicillin of some sort please. I have tonsillitus again! He took one look and confirmed! haha What do I need doctors for these days? haha
So as a result I have not been to work today and staying home again tomorrow.
I see my ticker is telling me I am in my fertile phase. Was planning on getting grapefruit juice for this cycle, but not really in the mood for TTC this month. I am just feeling so down about TTC at the mo. There is a part of me that thinks I need to stick with TTCing just incase I get my bfp! But there is another part of me that says give up for now and try again after the wedding!
I just dont think I can face yet another month of TTCing that ends with a BFN!! :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->