Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Happy birthday Babyh!! :happydance: You feeling any better today hun? What did the doc say when he called? Which test had come back abnormal? Hope you are doing ok :hugs:

Jennypenn, yeah I took the car out for a spin on Sat on my own, loved it although its a bit scary as its much bigger than anything else I have driven (learnt to driver in corsas, fiestas and I now have an Audi A4! Beast! :haha:)

Babyd, hope you are doing ok :flower:

Sorry but I have totally forgotten what I have just read! Doh!

Noah is still riding high but his movements have seemed to slow down, I am not worried though, when he does move, I definitely know about it! I guess he is just getting more squished in there now.

xx

As long as he moving 10 times in 12hrs all well :hugs: thats what my midwife said x

My MW told me not to record or count his movements! :grr:

I am going to start making a note of them, just to be sure.

Thanks Popps :flower:

xx

Happy Birthday BH!! Hope you have a really good day and are spoilt rotten!!
Has the doctor call you back yet?

Laura - A4 - you lucky lady!!! I've only got, what my dad calls a shopping trolley!! A Matiz!! its tiny!! Hoping to get a new car soon - either a Hyundai i30 or Honda Jazz. Just waiting for New Year sales.

ope not spoilt i havent got bday card of present from dh :(

Dr called to say still sign uti from last tues sample despite 7 days antibotics but shes sure itll have gone by now.so why they make u worry LOL all is ok :)

oh BH hope u ok and HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Poppy hi how u and Sernity??

Laura Hi how u?

Hey SK how u?

PC how are you?

Sorrynot much to say trying to decided what to do with living arrangements my mum said about moving in with her but that means me oh and Mckenzie all in one room and storage for all our stuff

Cant believe your MW said that :growlmad:

Yeah, I know! I asked her about whether or not I should be recording the movements and she said no you dont need to, you will feel him moving and thats fine.

Rubbish!!

x

oh BH hope u ok and HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Poppy hi how u and Sernity??

Laura Hi how u?

Hey SK how u?

PC how are you?

Sorrynot much to say trying to decided what to do with living arrangements my mum said about moving in with her but that means me oh and Mckenzie all in one room and storage for all our stuff

Hey Sleeping Bubs.

I am good ta, got a sore throat and a painful cough but other than that I am good. just trying to chill out and not get myself worked up at work, only 6 weeks left to be getting out of bed and making my way to work so not long at all!!

x

wow u working right to the end!!! I think I stopped work around 35 weeks but took 2wks hol pay before mat pay started!

I should be doing house work Mckenzie is asleep and I said I was going to go on the Wii Fit and empty the airing cupboard before he wakes up but instead I am sitting on the sofa on the computer watching criminal minds eating lunch!!!

:wave::hi: everyone

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABYHOPES!!!! Sending you massive :hugs:

Laurah, nice bump:thumbup:& congrats on passing your drivers test

Poppy, how are you and the babies??

Tink, how are you and Lilly?

Coral, hope you and Keira are on the mend from your colds:hugs:

Crap and my mind went blank:dohh:

:hi:puppy,caz,damita,pk,regal,jenny,SB,skweek,hopes,mc,phobe.mommyv and the whole gang :hugs:

CG in a word 'Knackered' :haha: Korben is the devil reincarnated and Serenity full of a cold n giving me shit :dohh: apart from that life is good lol Hows your world?

SB you not considering moving in with OHs family? x

we are considering all options moving in with my parents, oh parents, renting a smaller place (flat) going to hv and council cos of the mould in the house to see if can go higher up council list. Mckenzie spent christmas in hosp last yr due to viral induced wheeze and he is already starting to cough again.

Poppy,
I had to laugh cause you said Korben was the devil reincarnated:haha:
In his defense, he is just a boy!!!:haha: Poor Serenity

I'm good. Just trying to nip my family drama in the bud before Thanksgiving.

we are considering all options moving in with my parents, oh parents, renting a smaller place (flat) going to hv and council cos of the mould in the house to see if can go higher up council list. Mckenzie spent christmas in hosp last yr due to viral induced wheeze and he is already starting to cough again.

SB, has the council done anything about the mold in your house at all?

Poppy,
I had to laugh cause you said Korben was the devil reincarnated:haha:
In his defense, he is just a boy!!!:haha: Poor Serenity

I'm good. Just trying to nip my family drama in the bud before Thanksgiving.

:haha: Yeah typical boy thats for sure. Hope you do get eerything sorted sweetie before Thanks Giiving :kiss:

SB deffo get onto your Health Visitor they can help with council. get enviroment health out to.

its not a council house its private rented from an agency the landlord has already come to sort out mould in wardrobes but still slightly damp in there the whole house tbn is cold double glazed but old wooden type and laminate floors everywhere internal walls are cold too :-(

Going to take photos of the mould and show hv and hopefully they can help with the council

Dammit, was gonna get me some BnB time but Lilypie is calling again :haha: My fault for doing pointless things like cleaning when she was happy to be left to her own devices :haha: I'll hop in laters x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->