Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Hi Ladies,

I hope that everyone is doing well!

China great bump pic you can definitely tell you're growing hope that you can get all your family drama sorted out soon

Poppy little Serenity is so cute sorry she isn't feeling well my two little ones have colds as well

MC I hope that you're able to sort things out with oh and he will step up and start helping you and be more involved with his boys How are you and little Rhys doing?

Laurah your bump looks great I'm sure that your little man will start to move down soon my daughter has been high up the entire time and still is I'm afraid she is going to make things difficult for me also enjoy your swimming being pg and in water feels amazing

Babydream great bump pic that little girl is growing nicely hope you aren't in too much pain and you enjoy your movie on fri my sister also has a ticket

SB sorry you're dealing with a mold problem hope that you're able to get it sorted out soon

Tink hope that you and Lily are doing well

afm I went to the doctors today and baby is still really high and I'm only 1cm I was at 4cm with both of my other children and heads were down low at this point because of the gd I will probably have to be induced either Tuesday pm if I'm no more dilated by then or wednesday am do any of you ladies have an idea why baby's head would still be so high do you think it could be the cord I'm concerned and don't want anything bad to happen to my little girl

Another lady on another thread had this problem whilst being induced and her cord was also very long, they did manage to break her waters and baby dropped down into the pelvis, baby boy delivered safely but was a slow drawn out induction for her.

Your little girl be fine sweetie, will be glued on here for updates you got a text buddy on here?? China girl or someone.

Thanks Poppy this whole thing has got me a big mess. I'm afraid that the cord is too short or wrapped around her neck. I don't have texting on my phone but the hospital has wifi and I'm sure that dh will bring the iPad did the other woman's baby take a long time to drop? My doctor has said that they will let me labor and not try to rush a csection I just don't want anything to happen to my little girl.

Few days but they took their time and didnt rush her labour, putting in the gel to rippen cervix etc... your baby be in safe hands sweetie the hospital will make sure of that and monitor her constantly. Think we all have these thoughts and i know i did with being in slow labour with Serenity for 2 days. I just wanted her out too :hugs:

Mommyv,

I carried my boys high. Chris (my oldest) was very high and the nurse basically had to get on my stomach and push him down. The boy nerver dropped....appreantly he liked being in my tummy:haha: Now that was 14 years ago. Your baby girl will be fine.

Lily was high until 2 minutes before her arrival, she descended into my pelvis like a cannon ball firing :haha: Could be all sorts of reasons hun, but I think you will find the main reason is that your muscles are just less able to hold them down so they bob in n out. With an induction you will be monitored closely so don't worry honey :hugs: x

Ok so now to read back :) x

China, hope you get that family stuff sorted, families huh? who'd have em? :dohh: x

Hope Serens nose is a little better tonight Popsy :hugs:

MC, how are things? Is DH making any effort? Hows Rhysie? :awww: x

Laurah, How's your throat etc? so much going around. x

Babydream, almost Breaking Dawn time!!!! :happydance: very excited here, I might have to wait till Monday though, my friends hubby might be working now so we will have to wait :dohh: x

SB I think you should be able to get some support of the HV, think your plan of action is good and really hope they can do something about it. x

Coralista, your very quiet, I'll text you :hugs: x

Love n huggles to everyone else!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tooth feeling much better, Lily ok just wakeful at night :dohh: back to normality here thank goodness :happydance: x

Seren :haha: she still clogged up but not as bad as last night. Hope you get some sleep tonight too with lily cheeky monkey :hugs:

Serenity just scared crap out of us tryingto feed her and she gulping cos she cant breathe out her nose... just had to take buds off an ear bud, suck warm water up the tube and drop some in her nose. OH gone asda to get saline drops cos we cant get a feed down her with this blocked nose

Aww poor Serenity I hate it when the little ones can't breathe hopefully her little nose will clear out soon

Tink I'm glad to hear that Lily didn't descend until right before birth I hope it's the same for me I'm glad your tooth is feeling better hopefully Lily will start sleeping a little better at night

Puppycat how are you doing is your infection cleared up I hate the uti's sooooo painful
Thanks for all the reassurance ladies I'm feeling much better now

Keep us up to date next week sweetie n looking forward to piccies of your princess :happydance:

Hey MommyV

I'm good thanks. As far as I can tell the UTI has gone :happydance: - haven't dip tested for a while but no symptoms and just been eeking out the antibiotics doc gave me to one-two per day to keep anything at bay.

That's good Puppy hopefully the stupid things will stay away now

Poppy I'll keep you ladies updated I have an appt on Thursday to have an us and a non stress test and then we will see maybe try to get the induction done on Friday if not then Tuesday afternoon or Wednesday morning

mommy v- mila didnt descend for me til after i got to the hospital at 5cm and she was at -1 station. she was at -2/-3 station right up until the end and i went past due. unfortunately she never descended past -1 station due to size, malposition, and a uterine obstruction. however.. the point is nothing happened until the last minute! so dont worry you are normal! <3 good luck and i cant wait to see pictures of that baby!

poppy sorry serenity isnt feeling well. :hugs:

..still dreading the first time mila gets sick :(

Im off to have my sweep this morning.scan is at 10.15 and sweep probably near 12.00pm.im up early cos i cant sleep very nervous at the minute.
Apart from losig bit plug and having backache i got nothing MEH! Just praying this sweep does something and im not told its all sealed up like fort Knox :haha:

quick update witn mold situation found more yest this time furry mold and the sofa is covered and the wall took photos landlord coming this afternoon. Going to see hv tomorrow and take photos to show her

Off to hospital to day about blood think they may be doing a lot of tests

:wave::hi:everyone,

MC, I wanted to comment on your post yesterday, but I had to think on it awhile because it made me think about my own household. As you know my DH is a SAHD and goes to school. He does the cleaning, cooking, laundry, takes the kids to school and stil goes to school himself. It made we wonder if I was like that towards him. He said I was lazy...hell its true & he did tell that some of the things I do that irrate him. Like, when I come home from work, I will change into compy clothes and drop my clothes all over our bedroom. He said I don't get mad at you because I will eventually pick them up. :haha: I always praise him for what he does & I respect him. I will tell you right now...I could not be a SAHM, I would be bored out of my mind, but I do not knock the women who do...I salute them :) With all that being said, MC you deserve respect and praise for what you do all day everyday. Raising 3 kids and running a household. I think your an awesome chick:thumbup: and if your OH can't see that, that's his loss. I agree with the other ladies that said stop doing his laundry and cooking for him. It won't take long for him to realize what you do. I hope he changes his ways for the sake of your family. But if he don't, MC don't be affraid to do whats best for you & your family even it means leaving the situation. I pray that it does not come to that. I will praying for you guys.

Love ya girl!! China

thank you for the post :kiss: i had a good talk with OH and he said he didnt realise he pissed me off so much,:dohh: he seems to be trying more around the house, its not like i want him to do EVERYTHING. all i ask is that he tidy's up after him self...its quite easy..get a bath=rinse the tub! make food=clean the kitchen sides and put the food away....etc...i dont want him to scrub floors and clean windows!! :rofl: i couldnt imagine my house and family without him but i told him that it was getting to a point i was seeing the benefits id get without him here, i think the shock tactic worked...changed man??? we shall see!:thumbup: thanx again china!! love ya back girly :hugs: xxxxxx

ok....im sleep deprived here...connor sleeps worse than Rhys..so...

tink...things good here Rhys getting big and starting to use his hands clever boy :awww: hows the mouth? hope its better now...:hugs:

babyhopes...happy duedate for the other day :haha: hope that sweep gets things moving for you! come on baby!!! you nervous? :hugs:xx

gotta dash now Rhys smells wonderful!! :dohh: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ill be back xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->