Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Hey MC :wave: good to see you back, and even better to hear that DH is being a better boy. Honestly, you have enough looking after your babies let alone him as well! I think when men are like that it does take time for them to change, old habits die hard no matter how well meaning he might be to change. But as long as he's making the effort and his attitude has changed I'm sure he will mold into shape :) :awww: Lily Rhys and his hands, love it when they start to play, all gets a little more interesting!

Pops, how's Serenitys little nose? poor little thing. Hope you got some spray, I have 2 here cause Lily will often get a little bunged up with her sticky mucus, they are pretty good. Frightening when they can't breathe and you need to feed them :hugs: stay calm if it happens again, and if need be let her cry a bit - her nose should run a little naturally when she crys and should loosen it. This is obviously if you have nothing to hand to clear it. I've literally sucked snot out of my babies noses when its been that bad :haha: desperate times :rofl: x

No really spoke much about Lily that been positive lately have I? :haha: too busy telling you all how she's a little monkey. But she's so lovely with it, smiling and happy and very active. She now rolls both ways, and travels across the room. She's eating a bit better also, still on basic foods, her fav is rice with carrot, broccolli, and sweet potato. Loving the Ella pouches for when I have no time to cook! Might have a good healthy eater here, she loves her veggies and drinks water like its milk :haha: Her poops are much more frequent now but not too runny. She has the most beautiful skin also, I'm such a lucky mummy. We went to a baby group for the first time yesterday, she loved it x

Morning ladies, yes tis I puppycat (woah woah woah woah)

DH is having a lie in, men and their ailments eh. TBF though his foot is a multitude of colours and he's popping painkillers like sweets :haha: mustn't laugh.

SB hope they sort that damp for you, I know how you feel with it, got it myself through our lounge plus kitchen ceiling leaking and brown. Ming. Being a tenant sucks ass right?

Tink glad your little Lilypie is coming along with her movement, she be running round before you know it which is when you suddenly realise you don't have a baby any more :( then it be time for the next one ;) lol

MC Glad DH has pulled his finger out. I have been a bit unfair on DH in the past I think. I'm only noticing what he DOES do because he's been laid up unable to do anything.

AFM CD9, CBFM still low which is good in a way I suppose, egg maturing nicely, don't want to ov too early. I am impatient though, I want to be preggo NOW! :haha:

Thanks everyone :hugs:

Tink your right i need to stay calm when she not breathing, me n OH just freaked last night didnt know what to do :dohh: bought the spray n drops. but not used spray yet seems quite alot comes out in just one spray. Drops helped a bit but needed to do before every bottle, then she threw up a few bottles with loads of mucus with it, but settled. Korben woke up too before we was going bed crying cos he was poorly or teething :shrug:he still got rock hard poo's had to help hin yesteray n it was MASSIVE n solid 'poor thing' dont know why his poo not soft anymore :wacko:

MC glad you had a good talk with OH fx'd it works sweetie :hugs:

Babyhopes hope sweep works :happydance: not sure mine did cos it took a week for my waters to go, but did loose my plug once i had sweep.

Awww Tink you got to take video of Lily havnt seen much of the baby DDs lately. sounds like she doing well :hugs: did you get some more sleep?

PC i wanna see a xmas bfp so got everything crossed lovely, you so deserve this :dust::dust::dust:

SB you shouldnt be in that house. hopefully HV will help, good luck with your blood tests :kiss:

Girls can you give me an alibi? I need to go open a can of whoopass in my Council benefit office :growlmad: :brat::hissy::devil::gun::grr::finger:

The spray does look scary but it works better than the drops, you could try an aspirator after the drops/spray, but I warn you they hate it :haha: aww poor little bubba :awww: x

Will try spray tonight she always worse at night for some reason, be glad when she's a bit older as you cant give them nothing this young so more frustrating... think id never had kids before wouldnt you :haha:

think id never had kids before wouldnt you :haha:

I'm there with ya Pops, and I'm a nurse :rofl: you would think I would be able handle Lily's ill's but I need telling what to do also :haha: I think its cause heart rules your head with your own little ones, you know what to do, but sometimes you can't see the woods for the trees and need to be told :haha: Well I do anyway x

Yes easier to give advice than to take any :haha: Totally right tho heart rules the head when dealing with your own :hugs:

Hi Ladies,

Tink Lily sounds so precious and I would agree with you about her skin beautiful milky white Its also great that she has taken to solids so well my children did too and to this day still eat and really like lots of different fruits and vegetables

Poppy poor Korben my sister has problems with one of her sons being constipated and tries to give him juice and apple cider (I'm not sure if you guys can get this) and not too much milk

Hopes normally I wouldn't worry about the baby's head not descending yet but since I've had two others and their heads descended about 35 36 weeks it is abnormal for me how r u and little Mila doing?

MC I'm glad that oh is trying to turn things around That's so cute that little Rhys is starting to play with his hands I can't believe how big he's getting it seems like you had him just yesterday

SB that is so terrible about the mold I'll be praying you and your family do not get sick living in those conditions hope you can get out soon

Babyhopes gl hope that your little one will come after your sweep

Thanks MommyV i give korben loads of juice and he loves fruit so cant understand why he like this. He has a bowel movement every day but its large and solid so he struggles to get it out, thats not constipation then is it? x

Hey Babyhopes, how is it going today? When is your sweep again?

Hey Mommyv, very excited for you! Sounds like baby riding high isnt anything too much to worry about so dont get yourself worked up over it hun :flower:

Hey all other Ding Dongs! :hi:

Sorry I haven't commented on anymore but my brain just cant absorb any more info atm! :haha:

I am fine apart from hating my stupid, fecking, blotchy, fat, witch, annoying, cow bag of a boss!!!!!!!!! :grr: She is just making my last weeks at work total hell and giving me ridiculous work to do which doesnt need to be done at all. Stupid fecking bint, wish I could just tell her to F*** OFF and get the hell out of here now!!!!!!

Throat is much better today. Its really weird as it comes on one day really bad then eases off for a couple?
xx

You had a show? lost your plug? arghhh getyour ass back here :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"