Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

update

Im back from the hospital.Growth scan revealed baby is still huge:haha:
the polyhydrominoes has increased to 28:wacko: which is NOT good atall.

Had a sweep,wasnt painful but very uncomfortable to say the least:dohh:

.i have a bishop score of 6which is good) and im already 3cm dilated:happydance:

they wanted to induce me today but there were no slots free.I am being induced 7.45am on Friday so altho i didnt want to be induced ideally im happy ill be holding my baby by saturday.Maybe even sooner as the sweep as gave me a bloody show and im getting tightenings already and i only had it at 12pm.

PLEASE DO NOT PUT ANYTHING ON FACEBOOK AS NO ONE KNOWS IN MY FRIENDS/FAMILY OUTSIDE BNB XXX

Fab news BH hopefully you'll start on your own today or tomorrow :happydance::happydance::happydance:

the only down side they said i cant have a water birth.oh well.

Geez i better start timing these contractions EEKKKKKKKK! iv all of a sudden feel pressure on my butt area ??????

I had the bum pressure the day my waters went with serenity, bet you wont need inducing :winkwink:

You got the gravy trots? :haha::haha: its all good having a clear out :thumbup:

:wave:

:yipee: another baby ding dong en route me thinks...lets get the guessing going!!! i think babyhopes little :baby: will be born on thursday 620pm and weigh 10lb 2oz...sorry babyhopes...but you did say LO was huge! i wish you a speedy safe delivery :flower: all the best!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

meant to give well wishes to our baby Serenity, :awww: poor baby, hope her lil nose clears soon! :awww: :hugs:

and...all the recent bump pics...laura,china,babyhopes and babydream!! lushassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss bumpies girls!!

happy 18 weeks china!! :happydance: just noticed your siggy :thumbup: al;most half way...how does it feel being preg with a pink bump this time round??

oooo how did i forget babyhopes was team yellow???...im gonna say :blue: 10lb 2oz thurs @ 620pm

:hi: girls :af: got me so i will start my honey and cinnamon this cycle x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->