Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Finally, the page didn't want to come up for a while!!!

Babyhopes, awesome news hunni, i'm guessing boy for you and defo above 9lb tomorrow. Good luck and keep us posted xxxxxxx

Poppy sorry Serenity is a bit snotty. Spray is good as Tink said. The lady i worked for last week found something in Boots called 4little1. It's a tiny bottle of inhaling stuff you can put in a cup of hot water at night or on a wet towel on the heater. It's like olbas oil but i think it might be suitable for babies. Also prop her up, raise the head of the basket so she can breathe better, i even put them on their side supporting them with a rolled up towel at the tummy and back so they won't fall on their face to suffocate. Hope she gets better soon. xxx

Tink, i'd love to see lily rolling over, pls get us a video must be so sweet xx Glad your tooth is better, i'm booked for a check up next tuesday xx

Coral's been quiet lately, hope she's ok xx

China girl, hello lovely hope you managed to sort out that family problem happy 18wks xxxx

PC, i would love to see that xmas bfp, get on it girl lol xx

Mommyv, lovely to see you on here, hope all goes ok, let us know how you get on next week. Can't wait to see your little girl xx

MC, glad dh is getting better hope he stays that way and helps you a bit more, it must be hard on your own xx we'll chat soon xxx

jenny, enjoying your days off hun?? lol xx

Caz, sorry for AF getting you but don't give up, xmas will be full of loving and bfp i can feel it lol xx

Laura, your boss is a biatch!!!! Don't let her piss you off, not long to go just laugh into her face and do what she asks you to do. You are out of there very soon xxxxxx

Hopes, Mila is gorgeous, hope all ok with you xx

Phoebe how are you and Flo my lovely? xx

Oh dear who else??????

My bubba has been kicking today a lot more than usual. I love it lol Do you remember my cousin who had the abortion not long ago?? I had to take her to the docs as she's been having anxiety attacks and lost half of her weight by not being able to eat. Poor cow! anyway, mw on friday for check up hope all be ok. I've been having very uncomfy night lately but realized having a wee and releasing lots of gas makes it better lol A girl gotta do what she gotta do pmsl xxxxxxx

quick up date as on mobile

Wbc nutri back to normal 2.54 now so was a blip so doc doesn't want to do any tests been under her care since i was 7!

Will up date and read bk later

wow Babyhopes it sounds like your little one is on their way I'll guess baby to be born early morning tomorrow a girl and 9 1/2 lbs hopefully your labor won't be too bad

Laurah too bad you can't tell your nasty boss off you'd think that she would take it easy on you with only one week left at least you're almost done

Caz hugs I hope that you get your bfp soon you sooo deserve it

SB glad all went well at the doctors

Babydream yay for feeling lots of baby movement it's so amazing

China I'm glad that you got the family drama settled and happy 18 weeks I cant believe it it seems like just yesterday you were announcing your pregnancy

afm I would say that everything is about the same today we'll see what happens tomorrow I do feel some pressure down low but I think it's just her hands either way she will be here in about a week

Well dang....I missed a whole page of post!!

Laura, I'm sorry your boss is being a bitch!!! She is probably just jealous cause your about to be off on maternity leave!! Girl, just do what you have to do, it will all be over in few weeks:happydance:

Caz, sorry the witch gotcha hun:hugs:

SB, glad your wbc was went back to normal:hugs:, praying you get that mold situation resolved soon.

Hey everyone :hi:

Thanks to those you asked about me. I'm fine:kiss::hugs: The house has been cold free for a while too thank god:haha:

i just read through all I've missed and pretty sure I haven't retained hardly any! lol:dohh:

BH hope labour starts naturally and is nice and quick for you. I think :blue: and 10lb 1 oz born tomorrow at 9.30 pm

CG glad all is well with you and you cute :pink: bump, have you thought of names yet?:hugs:

mommyv not long for you hope you have a fast and easy labour. Do you have a name for your little girl yet?:hugs:

Tink, Lily sounds like she's doing great, we need to meet up! I'm free tomorrow although I know its short notice?:hugs:

MC glad OH is making an effort and glad Rhys is well:hugs:

babyd lovely bump, have a great time Friday at the pictures:hugs:

Jenny, hope your nephew recovers quickly poor little guy:hugs:

Laura, lovely bump also, sorry your boss is being such a witch, just count down the days now!:happydance:

Poppy, it is very scary when they can't breathe both for them and us :awww: i used the calpol saline spray and it did help a bit, I also put a rolled up blanket under her mattress to elevate her a bit to help her breath when she was asleep. I also put karvol drops on a muslin near her head in her cot. Hope she gets better soon:hugs:

Hi all other ding dongs, phoebe, PC, PK, Damita, SB, caz, hopes, :hi::kiss::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs: hope I didn't miss anyone xxx

afm, Keira is quite lazy, she isn't even attempting to roll over really:haha: DH said she has a couple of times but I have not seen her! she is really good though and only wakes once sometimes not at all. She is constantly talking and chewing on her hands and fingers:haha: She eats well and loves carrots, sweet potatoes and porridge. Not all together though. I'm so glad I have the jumperoo she loves it and is usually happy in there for a good 20 mins when she is fed and changed etc. I have my cousins wedding on saturday and DH is staying home with the kids! :yipee: I can let my hair down and have a good old party! The only reason they are not going is because for some reason the wedding is in Hornchurch which is about 10mins away but the after party is in the city of London! wtf, so we have transport arranged to there but we need to get cabs home etc. I'm not dragging my kids into London. My Mum and brother are going so no one to babysit, so DH will. Think he's not bothered about going anyway:haha: xxx

Hello sweeties :hi:

Babyhopes, looking forward to hearing your birth story hun :hugs: lo will be here any moment now!! :happydance:

Mommyv, it's so wonderful to have you back! I agree with the other girls...I'm sure all is fine with baby. :hugs: I can't wait for your princess to be here!! :cloud9:

Poppy, poor you!!!! :hug: that's so terrifying when they're so little and all congested like that! I hope little serenity gets over it soon so you can have some peace of mind :kiss:

Caz, sorry about the :witch::hugs: maybe your body will surprise you off the clomid now...who knows! :winkwink:

Pc, took a peek at your journal...sorry you're having a rough day lovely :hugs:

Tink, so glad Lilyanne seems to be doing better! :hugs: we need new piccies!!

Mc, I'm happy your dh is making more of an effort now. :hugs: I truly think they just have to be reminded sometimes...

Coral, how are you and little Keira doing? :hugs:

SB, that's a relief that your wbc's are back up! I hope you can get the mold issue sorted. That's defo not good for mckenzie (or you)!!! :hugs:

Sk, poor thing being sick too....:hugs: I hope you feel better soon sweetie.

Babyd, it is a thrill to feel all those movements :cloud9:

China, I'm still so excited for you having a little girl!! :happydance: glad you got the family drama sorted out before thanksgiving too! Whew! :hugs:

Laura, I'm sure you're counting down the time til your mat leave. Having a bad boss can make life completely miserable! I empathize with your frustration sweetie :hugs:

Jenny, thank you sweetie :kiss: you've done well so far...you might make it to 37 weeks for your mat leave. :thumbup:

Hopes, how are things with Mila and Billy? You seem like you're doing well :flower::hugs:

Ok...I think that's all I can remember for now :wacko: still nothing to report here. Af finally gone. Dh going to be working out of town at the beginning of next week before the holiday when I expect to have my "fertile period" so I'm expecting this cycle to be a total waste. Again. I'm just so sick of it. And sick of this limbo. :sad1:

Hi DD's!!

Thanks for all the well wishes!! I'm feelling better today and was back at work. I was just soo bored of sitting around this house with nothing but boring tellie to watch all day!!

:) on OPK tonight so FXed we are able to catch this egg and make it a sticky little bean!!

I unfortunately dont have time to read all the missed pages again tonight. Still got work to do!
I will hopefully get time to catch up later in the week

Hope everyone is getting better and had a really good week so far

Coral dont you just love the Jumperoo? Korben loved his and saved it for Serenity... Is it safe then toput some karvol drops on her bedding in crib? Someone told me if any colds/flu going around get a bowl of hot water and put half an onion into it then leave in the room your in :shrug: supposeably it turns black and draws the colds away.... not sure how true it is.

Enjoy yourself Saturday dont get too piddled :haha: Roll on 6 weeks then i can FINALLY have a drink.

PK i wish you lived nearer so i could give you a hug cos i think you so need it :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Sorry need to read back now

BD yeah propped her cribs up and put her in the bouncer more today :thumbup: :kiss:

oh, and meant to ask you guys, sometimes mila sleeps a LOT during the day, like shes just having a sleepy day or something? normal right?? shes doing that today and i never know whether to let her sleep that much or wake her and deal with a crabby baby until bedtime. it usually means she sleeps a little lighter that night but otherwise no big deal. feel bad waking her i always felt like babies really need their sleep. do your babies do this too? spend whole days sleeping sometimes? (and no she isnt sick lol)

I never woke mine up unless it was really long and they gone way passed their normal feed time.

Skweek hi Hun, sorry I think I missed u before xx

Poppy it's safe from 3 months up it says in the box. It's so hard with babies under as not much is allowed apart from saline spray/drops. :shrug: I would try a humidifier/vaporiser also. I bought one from Argos for about £30 made by Vicks and it helped a lot x

Yeah i read you cant even use a humidifier under 3mths either :shrug: your right tho not much you can use apart from sprays pfft.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->