Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Coral my little girl is going to be called Rebekah Veronica I'm glad that your family is all well now enjoy your night out sounds fun

Hopes she may be going through a growth spurt I never woke up my sleeping babies you just have to be prepared for a night with less sleep

Poppy I would think that you could use a cool mist humidifier it is only vaporized cold air it really helps to clear your nose out

PK I'm glad to be back I think I just needed a little break are you going to be doing ivf again if so when?

I've been up since 4am yet again! I can't deal with these uncomfortable and sleepless nights. It's just past 6 and already had my porridge. How am I gonna cope today?? Not like I have much to do but sleeping during the day is not the same. :(

Coral I'm glad all is well xx

:hi: morning! I still pregnant :(

The tightenings went a way for most of the night.I have bad backache today and didnt sleep much atall. very :sleep: the amount of bloody goo has suprised me iv had to put a pad on now :sick:

Micks at work which im a bit upset about now as im still feeling ill and his phone is turnt off :hissy:

im sticking with today 620pm!:thumbup:
am i right in thinking your OH has his fone OFF??? what a plug!! :dohh: getting a bit baby happy here!! eeeeek :happydance:

DH just literally flew in the door and looked terrified! he thought i was on phone to ambulance! bloody serves him right! :haha: anyway his staying at home with me now!

:thumbup: good man!! pat him on the back from me!! :haha:...anymore twinges? plug loss etc? baby moving ok? xx

Awww well my 4am guess is gone. Thought you were well on your way yesterday :(
Get bouncing on a spacehopper or something. Lol x

:hi: girls hope your all well afm this :af:is painful and i am losing little clots and stringy t hing tmi sorry done all my crimbo shopping waiting on a delivery with my new bed wish it would hurry up bh hope bby comes soon hun i am guessing girls 6lb 7oz x x x

Hey girls! :hi:

Coral, have fun at the wedding, you deserve a good night/day out! :flower:

Babyd, sorry you aren't sleeping well :hugs: I have been doing ok in that department so far (touch wood!) apart from the fact that I sometimes wake up because I cannot breath through my nose with it being so swollen inside!

Sorry AF got you Caz :hugs:

Babyhopes, I think :pink: weighing 8lb 4oz on Friday at 2am.

Sorry everyone else, totally forgotten everything else I read! :haha:

Asfm, I have reached the stage where my energy has officially gone now. Feel like I should be winding down and finishing work soon, not in another 5 weeks!! Its not helping that my boss is giving me a ridiculous amount of work to do before I leave as well my own job to do and the handover to sort out.

I did so much yesterday that I had to finish work early and get my other half to pick me up as I couldnt move! I was in total agony and just couldnt walk or anything. Thought I was going to fall over everytime I got up to go anywhere. :cry:

Taking it much easier from now on, my boss can just p**s off if she thinks I am running around like a blue ass fly for the next 5 weeks! :haha:

yeh keep getting huge amounts of plug all with blood in it iv had to wear a pad now :blush: didnt think the plug was that much.i keep getting lil pains and tightenings but unsure if im in labour surely id be in agony :wacko:

Morning!!! I went back to sleep but didn't manage much :(

BH i really thought you would at least be in hossy by now, hope it won't take long hunni. Good on dh to staying with you now, get b'ding and make it faster lol xx

Laura, take it easy hun, sod the cow. What can she do? Nothing, that would be discrimination i guess. You doing your job as well as you can and she can't say a word. If she's bullying you punch her in the face, bitch! xx

Hope everyone is okay today. I'm going to have some tea with the local ladies who are also due in February. Good to get out but i'm shattered! I'll check in later. xxx

honestly BD there is that much bloody plug that keeps coming away and im so sore and crampy i dont want dh anywhere near me LOL

Hello DD's :hugs: how is all? Busy day running around here!

Ok I'll put in my guess for Baby hopes, I'm saying Saturday, 9lb 8oz, boy. I've been pretty close so far, now watch me get it wrong :haha: I do hope its sooner for you Baby hopes. I had the same as what your describing with my 2nd youngest, lost plug and had minor contractions for 7 days. When they examined me I was 5cm! That was before any major pain. Hopefully your making slow progress as we speak, and things will speed up for you soon x

Be on tomorrow for a catch up, but will be stalking for any news x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->