Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Hey ladies!

Im so tired tonight, zzzzzz! But i have had a busy day this morning i cleaned the house then washed all my curtains. . . then i decided at lunchtime that now the nursery is finished there is no way that the baby can sleep in our room unless it's been completly decorated lol so the bedroom is now stripped of all wallpaper and cleaned awaiting decorating on monday :) This nesting is exhausting but i just can't stop thinking of things i want done for the baby coming!

Good luck Babyhopes :) won't be long now, im guessing a baby girl to be born Friday at 2.15pm weighing 9lb 9oz xx

Good luck with induction sweetie hope its quick and you n baby stay safe :hugs::hugs:

Hey ladies, I have a question for you:

I have an awful lot of CM and have had since AF packed her bags, to the point where today my underwear is soaked through :s

I have never noticed this before, it's not fertile CM, it's sort of white and not fluffy sort of slimy (TMI) - any ideas why?

I have had one test in my bathroom and I've been contemplating POAS since AF arrived, just a nagging feeling I am pg even though I had a period (how crazy do I sound?!) It wasn't particularly heavy, just lasted a while.

I dunno maybe I'm just :wacko:

Just test :happydance::happydance: but mine has always been dry down there especially after AF till ovulation time.

Yeh I've always been dry after AF too. Weird. CBFM has been 'low' so I would assume if I was preggo it'd show 'high'? I dunno, I'll test in the morning probably just so I know one way or t'other.

Pc,not tobe the downer here,but I've learned through all this ttc that you have to expect the unexpected and whatever you thought was normal, maybe isn't and vice versa. :dohh: that aside, a surprise bfp now would be soooooo awesome!!!! :hugs:

Nothing to say here still....:coffee:I emailed my ivf nurse tonight and copied the other nurse and my FS, so I should get a reply tmw about my schedule. We'll see.....

You'll be just fine honey, keep your eyes on the prize! Cant wait to hear your news x

im here stalking for a baby babyhopes :happydance: are you being induced today? must have skipped that bit!:dohh: hope all goes well! which it will, cant wait for pics!!! xxx

morning tink :hugs: xx

Thanks PK, i didnt bother testing, i had a reality check this morning and thought 'don't be so bloody stupid' lol.

Pc, well it's certainly not unheard of, but I undy what you're feeling too. Especially when it's something you want so much. :hugs:

Babyhopes, looking forward to hearing good news about your lo very soon! :happydance: you're going to do just fine sweetie. Like tink said...keep your eyes on the prize :thumbup:

Good Morning Ladies,

Babyhopes I know an induction can be very scary but in the end you'll be holding your sweet little one

PK good to hear that you're doing the ivf again I'll be praying for you and dh

Hello to Tink MC and Puppy hope that you are all well

afm I had some contractions last night before bed but then went to sleep with no problems I'm having some this morning but they're at least 20 min apart I don't feel too uncomfortable right now so I think maybe just my body getting ready I'll keep you ladies updated

Yah 2 babies on the wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :happydance::happydance: good luck girls :hugs::hugs:

Afternoon everyone hope your well :kiss:

Just lurking, Serenity asleep. korben out for an hour so its peaceful. Serenity awake every 2hrs last night for a feed bloody killer that... roll on the long sleeps whenever that happens :haha:

Yey!! 2 babies to look forward to!!! :happydance:

Don't be scared Babyhopes, you will be fine I am sure!!

Bayd, dont over do it on the cleaning, I have done that a few times now and it totally kills your pelvis afterwards and you will be laid up in agony for hours!!

PC, test test test test!! :thumbup:

Hope all you other Ding Dongs are well :hi:

So Aqua Natal was totally awesome last night! :thumbup: it was harder than I thought it was going to be but felt really good to be doing some proper exercise :thumbup:

Looking forward to finishing work in 2 hours then going for some dinner with my bezi mate, then going to see Breaking Dawn!! Argh! Cannot believe its Friday 18th November already!

31 weeks, OMG, not long now! :happydance:

Why am I upsdie down?!?!?! lol

xx

:haha::haha: you are upside down lol Happy 31wks :happydance: Im counting down the weeks so i can exercise, supposeably 12wks before you can do stomach exercises 122222222222222222222wks is ages :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->