Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

:haha::haha: you are upside down lol Happy 31wks :happydance: Im counting down the weeks so i can exercise, supposeably 12wks before you can do stomach exercises 122222222222222222222wks is ages :nope:

Don't know how that has happened? Can't figure out how to change it! lol

12 weeks?!?!? That is a long time!! Breastfeeding will get your tummy deflated hun so I wouldn't worry too much.

How are you and the gorgeous Serenity doing?

xx

Ahhh im not breast feeding 'bummer' :haha: yeah we good thanks, just need the bleeding to stop now and i'll feel more normal. Cant fit into my jeans yet, but cant wait for that then i can burn my leggings.

Ahhh im not breast feeding 'bummer' :haha: yeah we good thanks, just need the bleeding to stop now and i'll feel more normal. Cant fit into my jeans yet, but cant wait for that then i can burn my leggings.

Aw, never mind hun. I am sure it will soon drop off you once you get back into exercising again.

How come you are still bleeding?!?! Stitches? xx

No stitches are fine now, everyone bleeds and can last for weeks and weeks :cry: blaggggggggggg lol

Happy 31 weeks Laura xx

I'm waiting for baby news here too, 2 babies to be exact! lol Hope BH and Mommyv are okay xxxxxx

Poppy you okay? Hope the bleeding stops soon and you get some sleep xx

Hope everyone is okay. I saw mw this morning...All okay, measuring 25cm which is spot on, hb is good, bp is good, urine is good...all good. I'm pleased. I'll be seeing her again in 3wks time for bloods. I went to see Breaking Dawn, it was fantastic!!!

Babydream glad all is well with your lo and you enjoyed Breaking Dawn

Poppy give your body time to get back to normal it's only been a couple of weeks

Laurah glad your aqua natal class went well

afm contractions not picking up so maybe not quite ready yet but hopefully she'll come on her own before Tues

Hi DD's xxxx:hugs::hugs:
Stalking for baby news. Hope all is well with everyone. Huggles xxxxx:hugs::hugs:

Se excited....two babies on the way!!!!

Happy 31 weeks laurah!!!

BabyD glad everything is going FANTASTIC!!!!:happydance:

Thank you Poppy for that reminder. I totally forgot about the extra long bleeding after birth.....Oh the joys!!!!:dohh:

Pmsl your welcome CG.. not only are we deprived of sleep we have to wear the most uncomfortable nappies ourself for weeks on end ( Im a Tampon kinda gal) i miss my plugs :rofl::rofl:

Babydream good news all is well with you and :baby: hows the SPD going?

Phoebe hope you and Flo are well. your avatar always brings a smile to my face :kiss:

MommyV get running up n down stairs and some sneaky loving going on :haha:

Why thankyou madam Popsicle:friends::friends:
How is thee and young Serenity doing?? I will have to put some more piccies on when i get home. we're staying at my mum's atm. As the flat is Beirut
x9668594985!!!!!:dohh::wacko::dohh::huh::headspin:](*,) Florence was 21weeks old yesterday!!!! Got her weighed and she is now 17lb 4ozs. And wearing 6-9 month clothes zoiks!!!! feels like i have fallen into a paranormal twilight zone/X file effigy land. could've sworn she was new born like yesterday!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::huh::huh::huh:

Wow she's thriving bless and yeah they grow soooooooooooooooo fast she'll be a toddler before you know it :haha:

Yes think we need some new baby DD pictures on here, its been a while.

Serenity is good thanks, she's demanding, hates a bath and likes to be heard... only 2 weeks old so god help me when she's older, boys are so easier :haha:

Hi Pheobe sounds like you and Flo are doing well she is getting so big it seems like just yesterday she was born I would love to see some new pics

Poppy I had just told dh yesterday no more luvin but I think I've gotta try it tonight

Worth a try MommyV, i wasnt really keen trying it myself but think it helped me along :winkwink:

Wow she's thriving bless and yeah they grow soooooooooooooooo fast she'll be a toddler before you know it :haha:

Yes think we need some new baby DD pictures on here, its been a while.

Serenity is good thanks, she's demanding, hates a bath and likes to be heard... only 2 weeks old so god help me when she's older, boys are so easier :haha:

Sounds like a diva in the making hehehehehe xxx:rofl::awww::rofl::awww:

Hi Pheobe sounds like you and Flo are doing well she is getting so big it seems like just yesterday she was born I would love to see some new pics

Poppy I had just told dh yesterday no more luvin but I think I've gotta try it tonight

Thanks hunny, she is growing so fast bless. Cant wait for ur bubba to arrive and see some piccies xxxx:hugs::kiss:

howdy girlies :hi:

just quickly checking in for new baby ding dong news!

just painting my nails and toenails and getting ready to fake bake myslef for the wedding tomorrow, lets hope I don't look like an oompa loompa aye :rofl:

Poppy, Serenity will like the bath soon, Keira screamed for the first 2 or 3 weeks now loves it. :hugs:

Phoebe hi hunnie, sounds like Flo is coming along nicely, time flies aye :huggles :hugs:

Hi pk, Laura, babyd, pc and all the other ding dongs, hopefully be back sunday xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->