Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

:haha: your kidding this is my first night out in over a year I'm getting bladdered :rofl:

Thanks Hun x

Evening ladies, what a day here. My head's fried.

Had my mum's friend's daughter's funeral today. Killed at 34 in a car accident. Was packed out and very emotional. Leaving the crem the passenger window on the car blew in. No reason for it. Nowhere could fix until tomorrow. Got home and my grandad rang to say his friend had died tonight. I'm just in shock atm. So much emotion in one day.

PC, I'm pretty sure they all mean you not Laura :) So sorry to hear your having such a hard time. It really sucks :cry: sending huggles :hugs: :hug: :hugs: x

Hey everyone else, no news from our ready to pop DD mummas? Thinking of you guys, hoping your both doing ok x

Coralista, I thought I sent you a text but my phone had other ideas :rofl: my house is such a dead spot, it didn't go through and only just noticed! Hope you have a cracking day today, be careful with the booze, my first drunken night has been my last since having Lily, had heartburn and was throwing up :haha: <-------Tinks a lightweight now :haha: Anyhow enjoy and lets meet up soon, lemme know when's good for you x

Pops, hows Serenity's little hooter? x

China, how are you honey? how's that family stuff?

Skweek, good to see you honey! how's things x

Babyd, how was breaking wind? :haha: x

Phoebe, lets aim for a tele-coffee morning asap huh? awwww glad little Flo is doing so well! x

Hahaha!! Breaking wind is always good tink, gives me such relief! Lol If you meant the film...amazing!!! Xx

I was looking for a post from Laura too but I'm sure poppy and CG meant you PC. I'm so sorry about all these bad news hunni, it's about time you get some good one too. Hugs to you sweetie xxxx

Coral have a blast and get hammered! Lol xx

Hope everyone ok, I'm keen to see some baby news on here now!! Xxx

I'm sure I'll be a light weight too, hmm better compose myself, meeting up with family members I haven't seen since I was knee high to a grass hopper :haha: drink and a mixture of short dress and heels I can't walk in spells Disaster :argh: good thing I'm taking sparkly flip flops in my bag :haha: Lets meet next week tink xx

PC so sorry that is so sad :hugs: x

Babydream yes i ment PC :dohh::hugs:

Waiting on news :happydance:

Tink serenity still blocked up but evening time its more noticeable.

PC sorry about all the sad news I'll be praying for you and your family

Coral have fun I haven't drank in such a long time I'm sure if I tried to I'd get very sick

Hi to Poppy Tink Skweek And China hope that you lovely ladies are all well

afm still here nothing going on just the random contraction here and there I think this little girl just wants to stay in hopefully she'll come out on her own before Tuesday

PC I am so very sorry at hearing ur sad news. Big hugs xxxxxxxxxx
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

MommyV think its a girl think, Serenity gave me hassle before she finally decided to come, think she was hanging onto my ribcage in protest and refusing to come out even tho my waters had gone for a good 48hrs :haha:

PC, I'm pretty sure they all mean you not Laura :) So sorry to hear your having such a hard time. It really sucks :cry: sending huggles :hugs: :hug: :hugs: x

Hey everyone else, no news from our ready to pop DD mummas? Thinking of you guys, hoping your both doing ok x

Coralista, I thought I sent you a text but my phone had other ideas :rofl: my house is such a dead spot, it didn't go through and only just noticed! Hope you have a cracking day today, be careful with the booze, my first drunken night has been my last since having Lily, had heartburn and was throwing up :haha: <-------Tinks a lightweight now :haha: Anyhow enjoy and lets meet up soon, lemme know when's good for you x

Pops, hows Serenity's little hooter? x

China, how are you honey? how's that family stuff?

Skweek, good to see you honey! how's things x

Babyd, how was breaking wind? :haha: x

Phoebe, lets aim for a tele-coffee morning asap huh? awwww glad little Flo is doing so well! x

Hi Tink, Yes have a tele-coffee morning asap :thumbup: enjoyed the last one until my lousy visitor turned up (how very dare they) :growlmad: though to be fair i did totally forget about that i had an app :rofl::rofl: Oh i wish i had brains instead of beauty:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Hope u and the Lily-pie are well xxxxx

My other dd came early but I think this little girl is a little more stubborn I keep calling her a monkey I just hope that she'll decide it's time to come out before induction I really don't want to go through that

Can understand that, i was booked in for induction 10am same morning i had her and really didnt want that, fx'd your little monkey comes before then :hugs:

Stalking:coffee:

Oh, Puppy...:hugs: for Laura....chicken poxs SUCK!!!!!

Mommyv, I hope your little princess comes before Tuesday....sounds like she is acting like my oldest. He was compy just where he was:haha: Good luck:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->